Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 11. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
Just be patience, this is temporary. It will rise again. I think cryptocurrencies are long term investments. After a while, i believe that we will use cryptocurrencies on trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
The likelihood of growth is very high, despite all the negative news that does not affect the market, it seems to me that people believe in crypto currencies so much that it does not matter how bitcoin behaves and how the market reacts to this.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
Soon the market will recover the price will start to grow.  So do not panic.  I just advise you to wait.
Activity: 91
July 06, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
Yes I believe market will surely rise again, I don't how that is going to happen, but i am so confident that things will still turn around again for good, though market is down, the market will go up again, let's have faith and be patience.
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Yes, I am sure this, the market will rebound, in August, the market will continue to rise, and by the end of the year will be the time of boom altcoin prices, I currently hold some copper I am patient and believe that they will rise high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
in the last 2 days market developments, I strongly believe that crypto will rise again at the end of the year, I see some pretty convincing signs that it will actually happen
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 06:48:27 PM
no doubt, definitely it will rise again. you just be calm and let the haters speak because they do not know nothing about crypto but you are the investor and you should believe in crypto/ blockchain technology.
Yes others do not know the cryptocurrency because the price is very fluctuating. It will rise again for sure since it is not always forever low. When patient hold into you it will gains in a latter end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes after extreme bloodshed market will definitely go up.It will take some time but for sure it will go upward.Despite many FUD,still crypto is alive and soon it will go green wait and observe.Haters will always create negativity.
copper member
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 06:35:51 PM
no doubt, definitely it will rise again. you just be calm and let the haters speak because they do not know nothing about crypto but you are the investor and you should believe in crypto/ blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
 The answer is yes, the market will definitely rise/ have a bullish run again. But the time is what we are not certain about. And when it finally does, only 30% of crypto enthusiast will derive a good benefit from it because the hope would have faded almost completely by then.
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
I believe that the market will grow, it is a matter of time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
Here the last half of the year is not clear when everything will grow, that is, there are no hints. The main thing is not to panic, otherwise everything will disappear. Wink
Activity: 105
July 05, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
The market will always have a rise and fall - the span of each is unpredictable. I think it will rise again. Do not worry and do not panic.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
There is no way cryptocurrency will not rise again. This period will also go down in the record/history as one of the down time cryptocurrency has ever experienced.This ain't the first time people are predicting doom for crypto but it has gone on to prove them wrong different times with no number.. Stay positive. Don't promote the FUD.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
July 05, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
I still believe that the price of coins will rise as usual. Because as it happened last year that time the price of coins continued to fluctuate until the end of the year. Likewise what happens this year is the same thing. do not worry too much.
Of course it will, bitcoin was volatile, means that it has an ups and down. These past few months we can see that all the market was full of red which means that coins are falling. But now some of them was turning to green and I think that was the start again for the market to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
Despite the recent mixed dynamics, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeded $ 275 billion due to a successful impulse. The main cryptocurrencies slightly strengthened their positions, which even allowed to reflect on long positions. Perhaps we will see and feel a long growth.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
July 05, 2018, 05:51:37 PM
There's a high chance that it will recover but the problem is tht no one knows when will the recovery take place. But for now, hold on to your investments and avoid selling due to panic. Once the market starts to recover, profit will be to those who are patient. invest now because it will be a huge advantage when the increase takes place eventually.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
Yes, the market has been down for quite a while so it is time for the prices to stabilize in order to start increasing again, don't worry, is normal that the market experiences drops and rises often.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

There is a high possibility the cryptocurrency market will rise again but I think that not all the coins will recover. If you look closely the number of alts it the market is increasing which could surely divide the amount of money present in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

This is really the question of everyone here in crypto industry that this will be able to rise again?, For me which I base my analysis from the lowest crash last month with the price of about $5400 and now the price is $ 6500, so mathematically the price is going up slowly, and this will shows that the market is not dead, and we will be hoping for a bull run someday.
Pages:
Jump to: