Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 6. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Crypto market involves too many people, both large investors, small investors and ordinary users, so it can't be said to be a joke. Market conditions haven't been able to say recovered but he's in a state of struggling to recover. We must believe the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to experience growth even though with a slow method.

it should also be taken into account that the cryptocurrencies already directly affect not only the finances but also the destinies of people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
In my opinion, we can see that the market has not recovered, it is still rising and falling. But I really hope the market will return to normal after the storm at the beginning of the year. But the fact is that until now the market is still crawling I am still patient waiting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin keeps jumping but alts all decreased that's not abnormal to me. When bitcoin moves, all altcoins go under. I really dont understand
Activity: 71
As right now, the bulls and the bears are fighting hour by hour.
Look at the charts you will see a lot of quick moving ups followed by quick moving downs. Whether the market recovers or not really depend on who will win this fight at the end.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
No one knows
the bitcoin dump and pump easily i don't know what is happening
Activity: 98
The pre-market is recovering, especially bitcoin, which is slowly recovering, due to the influence of many factors that make the price of eth are tending to increase from June to present
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I don't really know what the situation on the market means. I expected only raising by these days and the opposite is the truth, how is that possible? I thought that regulations are gone for good...
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Crypto market involves too many people, both large investors, small investors and ordinary users, so it can't be said to be a joke. Market conditions haven't been able to say recovered but he's in a state of struggling to recover. We must believe the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to experience growth even though with a slow method.
I hope the recovery is real. Let's wait for the following weeks' news. Today everything went down and everyone is thinking the worst again, but the 10th there may be a decision on ETF's, and in September two decisions on 7 ETF's, so we can expect a FOMO in the previous days and after that if news are good.

Not financial advise, but I shouldn't sell right now and would wait a few days to sell the FOMO, if I was thinking on selling Bitcoin, that is not the case.

yes, etfs are very important. let's hope sec gonna choose the right decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
the market will always change and will continue to rise or fall so there will always be a chance to be able to buy or sell and if you know the right moment then you will be able to get profit
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Presently,with the fluctuation in price of bitcoin and altcoin still in red, I do not think the market is recovering yet. I think we should still be patient and before the year end, I believe the market will recover from the bear.
Activity: 658
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
Since early April, this situation has been observed, it has of course improved a bit, but the trend is still there. So talking about green indicators or temporary growth now, it sounds like an anecdote. All just waiting for a rise to cover a bit of the losses.
The improvements doesn't seem to be impressive with the roller coaster price fluctuations. That's why I also speculate a non positive approach, eventhough am in favor of bitcoin's progress. Now is the time to buy while price was st lower value, so by the time market will have to recover back we'll be able to earn huger profits.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
The bitcoin market needs to be updated with new users. I very much hope that at the end of summer, bitcoin will overcome the mark of 10 000 and will not fall below. But this requires large funds that will enter the market. Now the ICO, the company undertake a very large capital. And they do not want to invest in bitcoin yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
Since early April, this situation has been observed, it has of course improved a bit, but the trend is still there. So talking about green indicators or temporary growth now, it sounds like an anecdote. All just waiting for a rise to cover a bit of the losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
I hope the recovery is real. Let's wait for the following weeks' news. Today everything went down and everyone is thinking the worst again, but the 10th there may be a decision on ETF's, and in September two decisions on 7 ETF's, so we can expect a FOMO in the previous days and after that if news are good.

Not financial advise, but I shouldn't sell right now and would wait a few days to sell the FOMO, if I was thinking on selling Bitcoin, that is not the case.
Well what i can say is its really recovering if you just notice it and compare in past few months its really kick so fast and we should always think that it can be higher that what in the market now

it's better to make a comparison with last year – prices are higher and development is still there.

Their is a start of recovery of prices yet the most question should ask if this will continue. No one knows the status of the market if this could maintain to go up. But still a good moves for the market the current price.

no one knows when but i'm 100% sure that the recovery will come even this year.
Activity: 774
Well what i can say is its really recovering if you just notice it and compare in past few months its really kick so fast and we should always think that it can be higher that what in the market now

it's better to make a comparison with last year – prices are higher and development is still there.
Their is a start of recovery of prices yet the most question should ask if this will continue. No one knows the status of the market if this could maintain to go up. But still a good moves for the market the current price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

It's hard to predict but the small recovery of the matket is already an advantage for hopeful hodlers like me. Every single increase is a positive think that I look forward to. I believe that as the market starts to recover, the prices of other altcoins would also rise soon, hopefully.

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The market has recovered. And there is no reason to doubt it. Though there are speculation of a dip the forecast and charts for the coming months says a different thing. As we approach the last part of the year a more evident growth cannbe seen.
Pages:
Jump to: