Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 4. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Of course, the cryptocurrency market will not only recover, but will exceed its pre-crisis price values. Large investors on such sharp fluctuations earn decent money, a fortune. Just like in the normal stock market. Remember Soros and everything will fall into place.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I hope this is not a big joke. We need the market to be recovered as soon as possible. Everyone has huge losses. And for new investors to join in crypto world, the market needs to reassure.
Right we need the market to be in good condition. The time to be fully recover so everyone of us can earn. Many users were waiting for this market recovering and I know it can happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I hope this is not a big joke. We need the market to be recovered as soon as possible. Everyone has huge losses. And for new investors to join in crypto world, the market needs to reassure.
Activity: 252
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
The issue of market recovery is not a joke although the initial upsurge has lost Steam but that's not to lose hope because it won't long before the real upsurge comes back with a sustained tempo. I don't know why people easily get agitated when the market derails just small.
Activity: 75
I think the market is indeed recovering because he has been declining. This represents a market that is recovering. Only a decline can lead to some bad factors to grow better.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Indeed, the price of BTC has experienced a very drastic decline, and even now the price of BTC is stuck at a price of $ 6400 and this situation has survived since a few days ago, and has not shown signs of experiencing price recovery.
but that doesn't mean btc will continue like that, it's still possible that btc will recover again, not just btc but all crypto coins also have the possibility of experiencing price recovery, it's just that determining when the recovery will occur is quite difficult due to the bear market that makes the situation the market becomes unstable and uncertain.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
You see that every day of correction, sometimes significant, and sometimes as today to 5%. So while this is all a speculative game, which for us should end with the victory of the bulls.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
The market recovery is not a big joke, now the market is recovering, can't you feel it? Only one market that has fallen to a very low position will start to recover. This is the cryptocurrency market is not the stock market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Now the Bitcoin price is very down and it makes a lot of people panic. The price is now $6,326 and it could still come down on. And I have not seen that there will be an improvement in price. But we remain confident that the market will soon grow. And Altcoin also that growth will follow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Before the recovery a month at least until the correction will continue and speculative actions. So that not to fall into the trap when investing, wait for a small market stability and a confident green period.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I think now the market will continue to fall till the end of spring of the next year. In my opinion recovery will start only in the beginning of summer in 2019. Right now it is better to open short positions or stay away from the market.
If prices continue to go down until the spring next year than everything will be at 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Whether bitcoin is recovering or not, i am not really surprised that it will go down again because of its volatility. The big joke is that if you panic sell your crypto at a lower price while you bought it at a very high price. It's also expected that bitcoin will have a surge which experts believe it create a  new all time high for bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think now the market will continue to fall till the end of spring of the next year. In my opinion recovery will start only in the beginning of summer in 2019. Right now it is better to open short positions or stay away from the market.

Well who knows.  Lot of people haven't given up on 2018 and that includes me. I mean, i'm not expecting another all timehigh run but probably a strong finish to propel us beyond 10k at the end of the year. Before that though would be a series of recoveries and corrections
Activity: 336
The market will recover to its full peak after SEC gives a positive review about cryptocurrency,  right now there are a lot of weak hands in the market,  causing major dump in the market
Activity: 560

don't be so pessimistic. i think that this autumn again we will see an increase in the capitalization of the entire market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 69
The market will soon begin to recover and come back to normal. I think this trend will continue by the beginning of next year.
Activity: 560
Not a joke .. i believe the market recovering for something reason .. month a go more price up and now down again it is normal .. see august or september for reference ..

i'm confident that after such a protracted recession we will definitely see growth even this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Not a joke .. i believe the market recovering for something reason .. month a go more price up and now down again it is normal .. see august or september for reference ..
Of course, the market will recover, this is the process it needs to have, but from the present observation and situation, I think we are becoming teased, more precisely, the whales are turning us into a joke. They take turns lighting up hope and then they throw us a glass of cold water, particularly people have fallen into the trap and hold a large number of crypto, very inhibited and can not resist in this market
Activity: 1246
Pages:
Jump to: