Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 8. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Think that this current recovery is caused buy awaiting of what will SEC say about propesed bitcoin ETF so people are buying it because they think that current risk/reward is good for them,i agree with this because if etf is accepted btc can easily go to new ath while if it fails least it can be worth is 5k
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Still no real recovery in my opinion although Bitcoin has hit 8k. The problem is that the alts are still bleeding. While Bitcoin rises, altcoin loses. Now Bitcoin just dropped below 8k shortly and the alts started to bleed even more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It seemed like a big joke. But I was hoping that Bitcoin could reach at least $ 10,000. I'm very sad to see the falling trend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
who knows. maybe it is recovering or maybe a temporary raise. we can not know it. but if you believe in crypto and blockchain technology, you should be relaxed because you will earn good profit in long term.

that's right, we must calmly wait out this troubled period and then gonna get a well-deserved reward.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
who knows. maybe it is recovering or maybe a temporary raise. we can not know it. but if you believe in crypto and blockchain technology, you should be relaxed because you will earn good profit in long term.
The cryptocurrency world often plays jokes with us, sometimes evil. Almost all holders have suffered large (very large) losses since the beginning of February 2018. I hope there will be a recovery soon.

personally, I don't care when the market comes back – in a month or a year. the main thing is that it should recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The market is recovering it is on edge of next big jump crypto market grown more than 10 thousand percent last year so we can expect market to come back to normal previous all-time high.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
You could suggest the market has started to recover somewhat from the recent prevailing downtrend

There's lots of positive news and good developments occurring throughout the industry and growing interest from big investors so there's potential for it to recover further but there's likely to still be more volatility ahead
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The market is not recovering at least we couldn't see a healthy recovery yet.
Until weak hands drop out we won't see a steady rise.

Additional investments from large banks and work with software also played a separate role in the development of the project. The cost of crypto currency is actively growing and since its release has increased already several hundred times.
Activity: 252
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
We are in the end of July and yes, the market is recovering and doing that fast. The recovery is not a joke and it's just the beginning of what may be an explosion that will take the price to 25000 that has been predicted. The cryptocurrency market will do well and beyond last year.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
The cryptocurrency world often plays jokes with us, sometimes evil. Almost all holders have suffered large (very large) losses since the beginning of February 2018. I hope there will be a recovery soon.
Activity: 364
I believe the market is going to recover at the end of this year. Because we are seeing since last 5-6 month that crypto market is down. And a lot of crypto experts are predicting the market will recover within this year that's why I still hope that. So let's see.
Activity: 378
The market will recover in nature most in Q3. crypto is a big fluctuation, we can see how the bitcoin movement when the positive news. bitcoin will be increasingly supported if the SEC allows bitcoin to merge the ETF. It is a revival and guarantees a promising future for crypto.
It could be recovering, why not? However, knowing this market, we can easily say that this is a joke and we will face a huge fall in prices and in market conditional state.

yeah, it could, but then u blink and everything is goin' down. as things are now everything is possible.
Activity: 66
It could be recovering, why not?However, knowing this market, we can easily say that this is a joke and we will face a huge fall in prices and in market conditional state
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
There are small signs of recovering. Capitalization is growing up and volume of trades as well. Negative news don’t prevail so there is no reasons to fall down more.
Activity: 140
What a joke if everything is real. Do not you see how it all went to be. Just the fall of the market was caused by a temporary phenomenon. Now everything will change and stabilize.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
how people react that it is a joke? maybe if the market raise to 20k dollar within the day you can say it is a joke since it was raise about 1k in past few days we can say that it was not a joke.
Market is not recovering anything, they are increasing prices little and dropping again %60-70, from 6.5 months we are seeing same things. When everything will be good we dont know unfortunately.

u may even say that this uncertainty is the cause of high volatility.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Market is not recovering anything, they are increasing prices little and dropping again %60-70, from 6.5 months we are seeing same things. When everything will be good we dont know unfortunately.
That's not the right thing, because in recent days as the price went low the dominance of bitcoin too decreased drastically,, now once again the dominance of bitcoin has increased and is getting little above 45%, from my understanding such a dominance level is the true form of recovery. So, what's been taking place with the market is not a joke anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: