Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 17. (Read 10235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 20, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
Seeing the buying and selling power seems that the market has not been able to stabilize the value of coins, especially crypto depends on existing demand and supply. It is difficult to be stable and the needs of each person are very different. Many coins but many differences are offered.

Stability? How we can speak about stability when 99% of people who have any coin wish huge rise? Bitcoin to be one million, ethereum to be thousands of dollars, and not not mention all others. Where is stability in that? Its not about buying and selling power, its about non stop selling and buying crypto, speculating to make more money, when you have market full of speculators and much less people who actually believe in technology you can`t expect any stability.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
Seeing the buying and selling power seems that the market has not been able to stabilize the value of coins, especially crypto depends on existing demand and supply. It is difficult to be stable and the needs of each person are very different. Many coins but many differences are offered.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
December 20, 2018, 02:05:16 PM
It seems to me that just after the current price rebound, the price will stabilize in the range of 4000-4500 dollars. Then somewhere around half a year there will be a flat in the region of 4000-6000 dollars. And closer to the fall of 2019, slow growth will begin. Of course, I am not a professional in the field of crypto-currencies. This is just my opinion and my expectations. In terms of the long-term perspective, I believe in cryptocurrencies and am ready to keep them for 5 years. Blockchain is a very promising technology and it is already being introduced into the realm of the real economy and in a few years we will see the fruits of these actions.
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 20, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

It was a sudden change not everyone expected. The bottom we thought wasn't the actual bottom at all. As the market was not really favorable at the moment. The only way perhaps is to create more usage for bitcoin to stabilize or push it back above. The only question that remains is how or what type of usage can be more effecient to do this? An online shop? A money transfer service for bitcoin or establishing more stores using bitcoin as payment? It is a lot to discuss..
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
December 20, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
The characteristic of cryptocurrencies which is unstable price is the reason why we will not see the market that will become stable. There is always changing to the price of most of cryptocurrencies because of many factors like changing in supply and demand in market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 20, 2018, 06:06:43 AM
like your opinion is wrong ...
I think the price of a bitcoin buttom is at $ 3000
and we will see bitcoin recover soon
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
December 20, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
Today I had the pleasure to find a tech service that only accepts cryptocurrency for payment!

IMO the cryptocurrency market will only stabilize when millions of shops start accepting cryptos.

When cryptocurrencies acquire real world price references like buying a coffee, buying food, paying for utility bills - that's when cryptos will gain "real world value" and become a reference.

Right now average people see Bitcoin as magic. They should see it as regular currency!

When the phrase "I paid just 200 satoshi for this" becomes household speak, that's when cryptos will become stable.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
The cryptocurrency market is unstable. Bitcoin may take ten years of city war to enter a stable period, so it is very difficult to stabilize bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 12, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
Indeed, for some time the price of bitcoin has been relatively stable, about $ 6,000, but, as we see at the moment, the price has fallen even lower, and there is no question of the stability of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market a whole, as long as no one to regulate.

Actually the market of crypto is still very smaller that is why any news or any step of any whale investors can bring some changes in the market but we all know that the market is growing with the passage of time so a time will come when all of the market will be stable.

Yes due to small market, as compare to stocks and forex, whales can easily manipulate it to their own benefits. This is a drawback of a market which has small market cap. Once many people will adopt it, crypto currencies market cap will increase which will cause less effect of whales manipulation.
Merit: 14
December 12, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I'd we are i a far far cry away from being stable. I think what you would want to be asking is if when are we goin to recover. I mean as it is, we see a downward market trend and I'm even seeing prices well below how much they're priced compared tocthe past year. I just hope we enter a bull market soon to recover at least.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
Indeed, for some time the price of bitcoin has been relatively stable, about $ 6,000, but, as we see at the moment, the price has fallen even lower, and there is no question of the stability of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market a whole, as long as no one to regulate.

Actually the market of crypto is still very smaller that is why any news or any step of any whale investors can bring some changes in the market but we all know that the market is growing with the passage of time so a time will come when all of the market will be stable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 11, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
Bitcoin will never be stabilized because this is a digital and volatile cryptocurrency so you can’t expect such condition,but you can make some action to lessen your burden and the first on the list is STOP checking the market value from day to ay,instead just let the coins in your folio to sit there and check rhe price when the market make a bullrun
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 11, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
Surely the market will stabilize but not for the current year. It just needs more time to stabilize itself. So don't lose your hope towards cryptocurrency, we have to believe in cryptocurrency. And it will definitely bounce back after certain time later.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 10, 2018, 07:09:10 PM
bitcoin will be difficult to stabilize, prices will continue to fall, this storm will occur until next year. I predict if the bitcoin reaches below $ 3000. And when that happens, we must prepare to buy. but clearly, bitcoin and crypto market are difficult to stabilize.
Yes.They are really hard to see being stabilize.I think now is the perfect time to start buying more potential coins knowing that the price have been dropped for a much lower price.Hopefully this will not stay until next year.We can see a good price increase once positive news will arrive and make a good impact on the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Bitcoin was stable for a while there - as someone who runs a business accepting Bitcoin, it was actually somewhat appealing.

Unfortunately, with the prices going down, this is no longer the case. I was actually starting to promote that the currencies volatility was getting better.

Well i think this market is somewhat of an advantage for businesses accepting crypto. Of course you're going to accept coins in their fiat value,  so in this bear market you actually accumulate more. You'd be smiling from ear to ear when the market recovers.
Activity: 84
December 10, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

Bitcoin prices continue to fall, and many bitcoin owners panic then sell at low prices. Conditions like this will go on for a long time, because psychological doubts between HODL or sales. The market will respond negatively so that prices decline. But when positive issues arise and the market responds positively to the price of bitcoin it will continue to increase. So everything happens naturally between bitcoin sellers and buyers.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 09, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
very scary, even very potential for BTC prices to go down to 1000 USD
Hopefully this doesn't happen, even though the price of support has been passed, we still cannot use emotions in making decisions to sell or buy assets
keep using your math and calm down, so you don't lose
Activity: 80
December 09, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
Sometimes there is a slight impression it's going to stabilize, like yesterday, when it rised to $4100 again, but the resistence isn't being enough to stop the dump that continues right after. We need to give it more time to know if the dump will continue strong or if there will be a truce.
Many predictions say it's not going to stabilize soon, take this in consideration to make your decision about what to do.
as long as there are still some interests that want to dominate each other, the market will never be stable, so there should be no more individual interests controlling public interest, because there will be uncertainty, so that bitcoin should not be made an attractive place, because it will hinder the progress of the currency digital, has an effect that will endanger us all, we all know that the world of commerce really needs bitcoin to become the single currency in the world.
Activity: 82
December 09, 2018, 08:59:07 PM
September and October this year, I thought the market was towards the bullish period because it was recovering by stabilizing at a certain lower prices. But, when November came, the market suddenly on the downward trend and it is not stopping from falling. I think we havn't seen the bottom yet.
long-term decline because there is no news that can make bitcoin prices rise again, especially the effects of the China vs America trade war, which inevitably impacts on the decline in bitcoin purchasing power in the market, the Chinese government that doesn't support bitcoin is also the cause of the price drop, so the economy the world is not stable, which results in less than crypto currencies, but things like this happen only temporarily.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:23:06 PM
well, get used to it because the market is not going to stabilize for many years and things will be more or less the same until exchanges become a lot bigger than this or we reach mass adoption.
the good news is that the volatility is decreasing compared to previous years. so the growth is happening but it is not yet enough to prevent manipulation and the resulting big drops.
there is no any currency that can be stable, all are always moving to make changes, things like this are also experienced by bitcoin, the price of bitcoin certainly cannot be stable as long as there is support and rejection, all over the world, so long as all countries have not agreed on the legality of bitcoin during that time will also often occur price movements, but we must be sure that sooner or later bitcoin will become the single currency in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: