Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 18. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
December 09, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
Bitcoin was stable for a while there - as someone who runs a business accepting Bitcoin, it was actually somewhat appealing.

Unfortunately, with the prices going down, this is no longer the case. I was actually starting to promote that the currencies volatility was getting better.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 07:55:03 PM
bitcoin will be difficult to stabilize, prices will continue to fall, this storm will occur until next year. I predict if the bitcoin reaches below $ 3000. And when that happens, we must prepare to buy. but clearly, bitcoin and crypto market are difficult to stabilize.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
You still have a longer time to wait for the market to stabilize. The situation is still very poor. But if you can be patient, you may have the same price at which you bought before now, then later maybe higher.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 09, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
Evidently not. Bitcoin - after two months of stagnation - has returned to volatility, but at a lower level.
Good traders who know how to do scalping, however, continue to make money.
But you have to be good and lucky ....
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 09, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
What are your opinions?

You only need to look at the past months to see that the market is not really becoming more stable and that stability is not going to come until a huge amount of people decide to adopt bitcoin and to use it not only as a way to speculate and to try to earn money but as a way to pay for stuff they need in their lives, that should tell you that the price of bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies in the market is not going to become stable for decades.

Because the process of adoption is very slow, people are not going to be easily convinced to adopt something new that is completely revolutionary and that is not supported by the governments unless they have no other choice.
Activity: 602
December 09, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Indeed, for some time the price of bitcoin has been relatively stable, about $ 6,000, but, as we see at the moment, the price has fallen even lower, and there is no question of the stability of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market a whole, as long as no one to regulate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2018, 02:10:39 PM
Rise so high and fall so low I think it’s a natural condition for bitcoins, we cannot know when it will rise so high and fall so low. It won’t last long if the price is stable so don't be afraid if bitcoin prices dropped so low, the price will rise high again. Never be surprised and panic you have to keep up for a long term until there will be the right time to take advantage when the price rise.
Definitely, you are right. Holding in a long run and wait patiently is the best option when you are buying around 6k dollars but now it is drastically dragging down to the range of 3k dollars. I could not say it is a very stabilizing market for Bitcoin because that is normal to the price of Bitcoin having a volatilization which is moving too fast up and down to make a profit. Indeed, just keep on holding until you will see that your profit was there because you can't jump in if the price was rapidly moving up.

Crypto-market is very far from stability. One of the things that make crypto-market is future potential of many
projects around us. It can go really high, I believe in that and I`m holding too.
   Sometimes we need to choose technology over profit. Panic selling is something I don`t think about. I believe
in this technology and I`m here for that, on a side my profit, that will come one day. We need to be proud cause
we are part of something huge.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 08, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
Rise so high and fall so low I think it’s a natural condition for bitcoins, we cannot know when it will rise so high and fall so low. It won’t last long if the price is stable so don't be afraid if bitcoin prices dropped so low, the price will rise high again. Never be surprised and panic you have to keep up for a long term until there will be the right time to take advantage when the price rise.
Definitely, you are right. Holding in a long run and wait patiently is the best option when you are buying around 6k dollars but now it is drastically dragging down to the range of 3k dollars. I could not say it is a very stabilizing market for Bitcoin because that is normal to the price of Bitcoin having a volatilization which is moving too fast up and down to make a profit. Indeed, just keep on holding until you will see that your profit was there because you can't jump in if the price was rapidly moving up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:31:39 PM
The market for cryptocurrencies is falling steadily!
This is the current state of cryptocurrencies!
The same is true of the stock market, and it is continuing to decline! The economic environment is not good, causing the downturn in the financial market!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 05, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

use your bitcoin wisely, if you expect big profits from bitcoin, you can buy at the current price, which in my opinion is a pretty cheap price
if you want to sell at a high price, there is no other choice but to wait for the price to go up, because you are late selling at 6400 yesterday, while the current price is at the level of 4k USD
copper member
Activity: 346
December 05, 2018, 08:44:18 PM
Millions of people who have invested their money in Bitcoin this year are experiencing the same feelings as the author of this topic. I also have some bitcoin investments - not so big to worry about this too much, but I am also very concerned that Bitcoin course does not want to start growing.
yes all feel losing some of their assets if it is exchanged now but if locking assets up to the next 5 years will feel happiness, for the stability of the price of Bitcoin or crypto it is very difficult because now the blockchain is facing a difficult stage now but we certainly knowif the price decreases, there will definitely be a lot of selling and profit for the crypto giants because they hold all Bitcoin and will hold it up for the next few years which will be a time bomb for price increases, now for mining 1 Bitcoin needs around $ 1000.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 05, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Millions of people who have invested their money in Bitcoin this year are experiencing the same feelings as the author of this topic. I also have some bitcoin investments - not so big to worry about this too much, but I am also very concerned that Bitcoin course does not want to start growing.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 05, 2018, 06:43:00 PM
What are your opinions?

Yes, a few days ago we saw a decent drop in the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. This caused a certain panic among holders of cryptocurrency and reminded us that there is no stable cryptocurrency market. The fact that Bitcoin sometimes seems to be stable in price is rather an exception to the general rules of its high price volatility in nature.

Due to the recent dump, many short term holders quit from the market. It is save to say the people holding bitcoin now are the ones who have full faith in the bitcoin and they are ready to hold them for longer duration.
They were just weak-handed traders who can't withstand the pressure and burden of these bear market to them. I'm sure if there is a bull run those weakling noobs will going to come back again as if nothing happens. But it may take a lot longer of time to really see the bull run coming.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 05, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
What are your opinions?

Yes, a few days ago we saw a decent drop in the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. This caused a certain panic among holders of cryptocurrency and reminded us that there is no stable cryptocurrency market. The fact that Bitcoin sometimes seems to be stable in price is rather an exception to the general rules of its high price volatility in nature.

Due to the recent dump, many short term holders quit from the market. It is save to say the people holding bitcoin now are the ones who have full faith in the bitcoin and they are ready to hold them for longer duration.
Activity: 476
December 05, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
What are your opinions?

So to you does that look like being stable? Falling from $6,900 to $4,000 and you call that being stable? It is not stable, it is still volatile and this is how it will be fluctuating till it starts to go up again. The same way it went down you will see it go up that same way and reach high price.

I don’t think this market can ever be stable, this is how it will keep on fluctuating and that’s why it’s called investment, because there is always risk involved.
That is a good point! How you will consider that the market is becoming stable even the price of the bitcoin dropped so much. The market will always be unstable because it has characteristics of being volatile.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 05, 2018, 07:53:20 AM
What are your opinions?

No body knows what is the bitcoin low price and it can dump even further from 4000$. Recently we saw dump from 6000$ ( Bitcoin was stable between 6- 6500$ for last 3 months).  To see the real growth of bitcoins, it should be stable in its price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 05, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
We have just seen some failure of all the support levels, I don't think we are stabilizing at the moment. If there is no good news coming we will still soon experience this kind of dump again and again. The market will stabilize after a couple of weeks after the bull run and that's how i see it works.
Good news and bad news indeed as the main benchmark that makes the price of bitcoin rise and the price of bitcoin falls, however, in the past few days the price of bitcoin fell from $ 6400 to $ 3700 and what made me weird was that there were no bad news drastically in just one day. Surely, this can be made a consideration in the future, that the price of bitcoin is not always caused by bad news or good news.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 05, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
What are your opinions?

So to you does that look like being stable? Falling from $6,900 to $4,000 and you call that being stable? It is not stable, it is still volatile and this is how it will be fluctuating till it starts to go up again. The same way it went down you will see it go up that same way and reach high price.

I don’t think this market can ever be stable, this is how it will keep on fluctuating and that’s why it’s called investment, because there is always risk involved.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 04, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
I think that 3500 USD is temporary bottom for Bitcoin and will not remain as bottom for too long. Cryptocurrency market is not near stabilizing in my opinion, we have to see capitulation candle before that.
For me,crypto stabilization is not going to happen at the moment or even in the years to come.The price will always be changed any time of the day.Knowing its high volatility,bitcoin will make a huge fall or even a huge rise of price in just a sudden so i think it cannot be stable as long as volatility is there.
It is the reason why the market will not become stable as some people think. The price of the bitcoin is always changing because of its volatility.  The market is only facing crisis and it is the reason why the price is moving slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: