Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 20. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
BTC has managed to rebound to 4,222 USD the last time I checked the price today on coinmarket cap. It is quite a positive thing as the market has also risen to a total of 136 billion dollars.  This are quite positive signs that the market may stabilize again.

Although I do not see any signs of stabilization, this bad period will come to the end this winter (as I guess). Bitcoin will go up as well as the cryptocurrencies from the top-20 and even top-100.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 04:35:11 AM
Last month of 2018 has started yet, I hope this week will be decisive for the fate of crypto currencies. You cannot say anytime that market is stabilizing or what is going to happen with market. So collect information and take a decision as per your understanding. Crypto is game of nerves.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
What are your opinions?
~snip~

stability is always temporary in the BTC market, at least in this nascent era of early adoption. it won't be truly stable until the market is saturated and there is little room for future network growth. any long term stable period will eventually erupt into a violent trend.

regarding what to do, i'm of the opinion that we're approaching a major swing low in the $3000 area or maybe after a quick dip into the $2000s. the time to sell was in the $5000s. if you're going to sell this late, watch closely and don't wait forever to buy back.
the next question is when will bitcoin begin to move up again
That is one question no one can give you an answer to unless you just want to keep getting pure guesses and assumptions. We are in an unpredictable market, but surely, the market will start moving up when it is ready to move up and when demand is basically more than supply, so it is left for you to monitor the trend and see when that happens, because the truth is there is absolutely no way you will not know when the market has been able to hit the bottom and reversal trend is occurring. However, I believe there might be some long term consolidation anyway before a proper trend starts building up.
Activity: 462
November 30, 2018, 08:27:51 PM
I don't think there is anything stable, even the stocks go up and down will never be the same, especially crypto can go up and down quickly in a short time, I am also still wondering what caused the current market conditions, even a lot of good news is not enough to make the market recover.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 30, 2018, 06:30:06 PM
I don't have great analytical skills, but I have little sure that now is a stable price for bitcoin and preparation to go up.
now there are no stable coins and everything is falling sharply. and in my opinion the coin will begin preparations in 2019. this year is the worst year for the world of cryptocurrency because the price is difficult to rise.
In my own understanding market right now is gradually rising because when you see the movement of market its pumping a little, so I think it is the starting for the rise. And I hope this happening right now in the market is continuously to rise and I feel that is not only a little movement, because I think market is started to recover.
I think so, because market now is gradually pumping so I think it is the goos start for market rising. I hope pumping in the market continue to happen, and also I think this movement is a good sign that market is possible to rise before end of the year. For sure market is starting to stabilize, so we onlyy need is to wait if that movement is lead to the good start for market.
Activity: 812
November 30, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
I don't have great analytical skills, but I have little sure that now is a stable price for bitcoin and preparation to go up.
now there are no stable coins and everything is falling sharply. and in my opinion the coin will begin preparations in 2019. this year is the worst year for the world of cryptocurrency because the price is difficult to rise.
In my own understanding market right now is gradually rising because when you see the movement of market its pumping a little, so I think it is the starting for the rise. And I hope this happening right now in the market is continuously to rise and I feel that is not only a little movement, because I think market is started to recover.
Activity: 784
November 30, 2018, 04:05:07 PM
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
November 29, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
November 29, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
What are your opinions?

Three months already, BTC struggled to maintain its value, which was above 6000 dollars, during which many people said it was a stagnant or stable price. But finally the price of BTC fell too at its lowest point between 3500 dollars and 4000 dollars. For those of us who are just ordinary users with a small amount of funds, we can only surrender and hope that this bitter reality can end soon.
indeed this decline is very drastic from the price of 6k dollars to down 3k dollars making people panic and afraid of losing their profits, but remember not to frantically sell BTC at a low price, I'm sure BTC in 2019 will definitely go to the moon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
What are your opinions?

BTC has managed to rebound to 4,222 USD the last time I checked the price today on coinmarket cap. It is quite a positive thing as the market has also risen to a total of 136 billion dollars.  This are quite positive signs that the market may stabilize again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 29, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
What are your opinions?

Three months already, BTC struggled to maintain its value, which was above 6000 dollars, during which many people said it was a stagnant or stable price. But finally the price of BTC fell too at its lowest point between 3500 dollars and 4000 dollars. For those of us who are just ordinary users with a small amount of funds, we can only surrender and hope that this bitter reality can end soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 29, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
Just get popcorn and watch the price like a movie because nobody knows where the price will move. Crypto is so new and the technical analysis just depend on last 6-7 years. So in TA the analysis of the future according to the past and I do not know how accurate the analysis of the price movement we have not encountered in the past. In such cases you can make money with luck not with knowladge.
Yeah, prices can still go up and down at any time, we cannot ensure prices will stabilize, because it is very possible after that prices will fluctuate again. but in my opinion TA plays a very important role in your predictions, TA with its various methods provides an overview of existing market conditions, so it is very likely similar to what will happen
I do not say that technical analysis never works besides analyzes are our only tools to find the direction of the price. But TA in the present situation does not help much because cryptocurrency is the new sector and the analysis of situation that we have not experienced in the past is not easy.
Activity: 540
November 29, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
What are your opinions?

The bitcoin will not become stable as you think, the price of the bitcoin is always changing due to its supply and demand. I think the reason why you said that the market is becoming stable is because the price is changing slowly.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 29, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
What are your opinions?

It's really scary. It made me lose more than $ 6000 when investing in August. I really lost patience with this market. Probably a long-term investment strategy is unreasonable with this market. I will sell and invest in the volatile altcoins. TRX has a strong pumping and our market has never been stable. Grin
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
November 29, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
The market will be stable, and even though the current price is very low, bitcoin still has a chance to grow, and the next two months bitcoin will be able to reach 6k.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
In my opinion this is the right moment for some people, especially if the person has a large capital to buy bitcoin. I'm sure this will be very profitable compared to buying other crypto assets.

I agree, now if those people have a large amount of money they need to buy bitcoin as soon as possible because yes i will  e very profitable for them and in future bitcoin give them very good return, and you are right bitcoin really a very good as compare to other coin and it provide us a large amount of profit in short time.  
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 29, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Still doesn't clearly enough to see if market now are stable. But if we look a years before the market can increasing in the end of the year and that was some habbit i think and going down again before christmas

BTC market have started to rise and it is the good sign for everyone. This could make the good jump in coming days and may make everyone new year the good one and may end up above 8k-10k levels in 2018 which would be the best news for everyone who has kept investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
I may be wrong but I believe we need another 10 years before it can actually stabilize, even that is a stretch.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
November 29, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
Still doesn't clearly enough to see if market now are stable. But if we look a years before the market can increasing in the end of the year and that was some habbit i think and going down again before christmas
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
We are quite far yet towards market stabilization. And I don't think that we could actually achieve that. It is due to the fact that Bitcoin, due to its nature,  is not stable and will find it difficult for itself to become stable. There are many factors to consider in order for the market to be called as stable and unstable. And I think that if tgese factors were not be able to go in one direction, then it would be very hard to meet criteria for the stabilization. Furthermore, bitcoin value and price is highly volatile and vulnerable. The users', investors', and holders' activities will be the determinant of how the market will become stable or will become unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: