Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 16. (Read 10235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
December 24, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
I think the market is trying to stablelize and investment at this moment seem more safer than the kind of the system we have be.  The volatility was mush then and we need bitcoin to be a bit stable for retail businesses to be able to used it.  Remember that bitcoin was to be used as money and not stocks or share.

For the last 10 days, market is looking very good. More important thing is that bitcoin is increasing gradually which means that the price of bitcoin will remain stable and altcoins market will also recover in a much better way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 08:18:32 AM
Looking at the past few days, I believe the market seems to be levelling up looking at how well most of the coins have settled around a particular price range. Let's hope this festive season brings some good news as a surprise to all crypto enthusiasts so we can end the year on a happy note.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
December 24, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Well, I think for the first time in this year people were wrong about downward movement. when BTC rejected the $4200 last week many thought we were on our way to $2000-$1000 but it didn't/hasn't happened yet and so I think we are a bit close to being stable if we aren't there yet.

Unfortunately, but what is happening now, that is not the real situation on the market, because a large part of traders and financial institutions already have a Christmas break. I think that in a few days we may have a surprise that will again shake the entire cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 24, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
Well, I think for the first time in this year people were wrong about downward movement. when BTC rejected the $4200 last week many thought we were on our way to $2000-$1000 but it didn't/hasn't happened yet and so I think we are a bit close to being stable if we aren't there yet.
don't be easily satisfied with things like this. well, we know that the price of bitcoin has started to rise again. but, we don't know, when the price drops back to the price of $ 3k, or even lower. it is better for now we must remain vigilant. I think the safe point of bitcoin is the price of $ 5000
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 24, 2018, 03:30:38 AM
with the certainty that the market falls and rises, but we are still in a small downward trend, soon the market will be high because new people will know and buy tokens and bitcoin!

Market is on the run and not on the downward trend . The bulls are coming and may be we will see a beginning of the new year at a good price like 6 k around or above that if the buying continues to happen . Be sure to buy at this rates as well as their is huge uptrend scope still exists.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 23, 2018, 10:20:41 PM
I wouldn't say the market is stabilizing now but rather rising gradually. The market has shown green light for the past one week and it is a good sign of a healthy market although it cannot yet be confirmed as bull until the resistance to red market last for a couple of days again with major rise in most of the coins.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
December 23, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
with the certainty that the market falls and rises, but we are still in a small downward trend, soon the market will be high because new people will know and buy tokens and bitcoin!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
The characteristic of cryptocurrencies which is unstable price is the reason why we will not see the market that will become stable. There is always changing to the price of most of cryptocurrencies because of many factors like changing in supply and demand in market.
It will continuous to change for a few years until all of the people adopt this currency and the supply and demand come to an equilibrium then we will see the price of Bitcoin at a stable price and at that time the price of Bitcoin will be at a highest value.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 22, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
the market is stable I don't think that can happen because the movement of trade with crypto currencies continues to move and investors' expectations are not stable increases in my opinion
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 21, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
I think the market is trying to stablelize and investment at this moment seem more safer than the kind of the system we have be.  The volatility was mush then and we need bitcoin to be a bit stable for retail businesses to be able to used it.  Remember that bitcoin was to be used as money and not stocks or share.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
After a long, the price has been moving forward crossing $4000. The price was found staggering within $3500 for a long time period. Slowly the price rise looks as a stabilized one, as there is no big pump as well large scale fluctuation.
Activity: 546
December 21, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
The price of bitcoin is not indicating any move like this and if the investors show a buying behavior the market will recover again and for stability we have no scale to measure whether the preset time is stable or not not but every one is dreaming about the bull once again and that will take much time according to me because crypto is very risky and only those will be interested for whom crypto is a need.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 21, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
I'd we are i a far far cry away from being stable. I think what you would want to be asking is if when are we goin to recover. I mean as it is, we see a downward market trend and I'm even seeing prices well below how much they're priced compared tocthe past year. I just hope we enter a bull market soon to recover at least.
in my opinion it cannot be a stabilizing one not a market but for me it is so and the market is only for the container and for the place of trade the market is not entitled to stabilize prices which are declining at this time so much love

it is hard for the market to be stablized there are lots of factors that makes the market unstable, first we cant control the mind of the traders even those peoples have some coins to be traded in the market they can still make the market move, second one if those whales enters the market they can really move the price in the direction they want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
I'd we are i a far far cry away from being stable. I think what you would want to be asking is if when are we goin to recover. I mean as it is, we see a downward market trend and I'm even seeing prices well below how much they're priced compared tocthe past year. I just hope we enter a bull market soon to recover at least.
in my opinion it cannot be a stabilizing one not a market but for me it is so and the market is only for the container and for the place of trade the market is not entitled to stabilize prices which are declining at this time so much love
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
according to now the price is increasing and its already 4000$  so still believe that the price will rise soon...
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
December 21, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
Bull market was really pain from few weeks back and it costs a lot losses from investors but that's the real market situation for crypto currency, you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. From look of things market is have a slow recovery since bitcoin didn't went to below $3k it means we are witnessing a comeback for bitcoin slowly and it could lead to bull run next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 21, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Three months already, BTC struggled to maintain its value, which was above 6000 dollars, during which many people said it was a stagnant or stable price. But finally the price of BTC fell too at its lowest point between 3500 dollars and 4000 dollars. For those of us who are just ordinary users with a small amount of funds, we can only surrender and hope that this bitter reality can end soon.
indeed this decline is very drastic from the price of 6k dollars to down 3k dollars making people panic and afraid of losing their profits, but remember not to frantically sell BTC at a low price, I'm sure BTC in 2019 will definitely go to the moon.

I hope this will come true, so that its presence in the upcoming 2019 can change people's negative views on cryptocurrency (to be exact as happened lately), and can trigger people's enthusiasm, to re-invest their funds in this commodity.

What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Three months already, BTC struggled to maintain its value, which was above 6000 dollars, during which many people said it was a stagnant or stable price. But finally the price of BTC fell too at its lowest point between 3500 dollars and 4000 dollars. For those of us who are just ordinary users with a small amount of funds, we can only surrender and hope that this bitter reality can end soon.

Everyone thought the 6000$ is the minimum the bitcoin can go and everybody was expecting bitcoin to rise from there. But bitcoin went even down to 4000$ and no one is sure if this is the bottom or it can go further down.

IMO such an expression can be categorized as hope namely the hope of someone who does not want the price of bitcoin to fall lower (is a natural thing). But they must return to the harsh reality that must be accepted, and they must also realize that the nature of the market's actual difficult for anyone to predict.

What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

I think it dropped so further down that it would be really hard to move to any direction for now.

You're right, and this's the fact that happened in the last few days. But now, in the past two days the price of bitcoin has bounced and stayed at the 4000 level, I think today is a good start for bitcoin growth, hopefully.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Today very happy to see that market is 4k$+ (BTC price) that last one week it was $3.7k and market is going to up. i have full faith that before X-MAS it will go in a big position and other alt coin also follow it. Actually where will go this market is very unpredictable at present time and if any body say it surely its totally false news. Just wait and see market move.

Thanks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a stable one in terms of continuous transactions within it. The market consists of fundamentally strong coins such as bitcoin and altcoins. However, the prices of these top coins are not stable, instead these are very volatile because of the decentralized in nature prices are determined speculations. As of now, it's difficult to stabilize the prices of virtual coins. What we need today is a healthy market with lots of transactions within.
Pages:
Jump to: