Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 258
For me all the altcoin generated on the market or rather in the industry of Crypto is BTC based coin so if the price of the BTC drops definitely the price of all the coins and tokens will also drop this is the main reason why other says ETH is dependent on BTC which is true. BTC is the base coin of all crypto if a particular coin or token rises while BTC was dropping it is probably because of the good performance of the Team that build that coin or rather token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yes, because their graphics are the same, also all altcoins depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin fall altcoins also fall, if Bitcoin grow usually altcoins also grow but sometimes this situation looks different.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

It seems there's a little connection since Bitcoin dominated the price of cryptocurrencies but It has really an independent to each other and so with the other altcoins , however if cryptocurrencies prices were falling , the Bitcoin is also falling then followed by the other altcoins with different percentage , so they are not depending to each other altcoin .
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Yes this is very very true because the whole crypto currency world depends on bitcoin and when there is bad news about crypto and bitcoin the whole market falls and when bitcoin rise the whole market rise too and it would remain like that until the market is a bit stable
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
The whole cryopto market is depending on Bitcoin. Most of the times the investors are acting based on Bitcoins movements. Much or less Ethereums price is connected with the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I believe that the value of any altcoins depends to some extent on bitcoin. But the main thing that affects the cost of Ethereum is investments. The more people invest in Ethereum, the more expensive It becomes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
bitcoin will always lead all existing coin coins, because bitcoin is the first crypto currency that appears and has a fantastic price. bitcoin is also the first choice for someone to invest. so if ethereum replaces bitcoin in the next 10 years I think it's difficult and takes a very long time.
Activity: 16
Yes Ethereum & all the alt coin depends on Bitcoin. As Btc is the father of crypto currency it controls the whole coin market.Bitcoin is the best one in this world. All time Ehereum and all altcoin depend on bitcoin. Ethereum provides a platform for developers to build a wide variety of applications that already have a trusted blockchain platform as its base.
Activity: 896
Of course, I think that the smallest schoolboy can tell you about this, who knows what bitcoin is and can really understand what to do, because it seems to me that everyone understands that everything depends on bitcoin.
not really, you can see some prices for some tokens like dogecoin which tend to increase when bitcoin has decreased. yes it is true if bitcoin has the power to move prices in the market. but it all depends on the concept and runs some altcoins that have the ability to neik when btc goes down.  well as ethereum.
Activity: 81
To my own view, yes.. I believe with time bitcoin's share of the market will get a bit smaller which will give all altcoins a Little  bit more dependable..
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Of course, I think that the smallest schoolboy can tell you about this, who knows what bitcoin is and can really understand what to do, because it seems to me that everyone understands that everything depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 26
This is true. By the price of the market is dependent on the BTC price. All BTC fluctuations have a huge impact on alcoins. In addition, the transaction decks have BTC/Alcoin, which is the organizer of a confidential relationship to the market
Activity: 168
I don't actually think ether's price follows bitcoin because ether has its own platform, and most ICO's rely on ether. Ethereum has a large number of users.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
To an extent the price of Ethereum depend on the price of bitcoin and so do other altcoins but recently the crypto market has shown that Ethereum has a lot of factors affecting it's price like ICOs who sell the ETH they raised during ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

it is possible that if BTC price goes down,then ETH holders sell ETH and buy BTC.
So we have a natural relativity.
Activity: 343
Actually the price of ETH and the Altcoins on the coinmarketcap market are heavily dependent on Bitcoin. So when Bitcoin discount ETH also decreased and this is the negative side of crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

This is true although it does not have total control of Ethereum price but the price of Bitcoin affects all the altcoins. So if BTC price goes up and when its down it also affect them.
A lot of people says ethereum depended on bitcoin market but in my perception I think it all depends on the demand and supply to improves the market fluctuations.I think bitcoin is not the same with ethereum but still belongs as crypto.
Activity: 107
The fact is that the entire crypto currency market, and not just the ethereum, follows Bitcoin. When bitcoin grows, the whole market grows. Some coins grow larger, others grow less. Rarely, when some kind of coin grows when bitcoin falls, it is rather an exception.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

This is true although it does not have total control of Ethereum price but the price of Bitcoin affects all the altcoins. So if BTC price goes up and when its down it also affect them.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that most of the coins depends on Bitcoin's price because it has the biggest dominance on the market and a lot of transactions are throw bitcoin. This make Bitcoin very strong
Pages:
Jump to: