Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100
I think like that. Ethereum prices do follow the price of bitcoin. I see it like that, when the price of bitcoin rises, ethereum also rises. I am sure that ethereum prices depend on the price of bitcoin. I always think about it and there must also be those who feel the same way too. It can be said like that and that's my opinion.
Activity: 406
I dont think that ethereum now depends on bitcoin , maybe in the previous year. But because ethereum shows that it can compete to bitcoin some altcoins depends in the value of ethereum. Although still majority of altcoin depends on bitcoin this two already shows their potential that they can be dependent.
Activity: 347
I would like to answer that of course it depends entirely on Bitcoin. Bitcoin lives when ETH and Altcoins are likely to survive. Bitcoin's downfall on ICOS fundraising campaigns by ETH has failed completely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
Bitcoin affects each of the coins. I think that at the time when Bitcoin falls down, it has a very negative effect on all alt coins and ETH.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes. The price of Ethereum is dependent on bitcoin because when bitcoin price falls or rises in the crypto market, all altcoins price also increase or fall respectively. This indicates that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Yes, if I am looking for this as it is. So ETH it always follows the growth of the BTC. And this I think is very good because in doing so, we believe that the ETH will be the same as BTC. Ethereum has an enormous amount of popularity. While BTC is the first coins certainly have a greater amount of popularity.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
Yes, it really depends on all crypto currencies depending on bitcoin, when market prices increase then all altcoins participate to increase, there are altcoin coins that do not follow the movement of btc, but that is a small portion not much.

Activity: 382
Merit: 1
Yes right, I see now that other coin prices depend on bitcoin when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoin will drop and Ethereum goes down, so when the price of bitcoin rises all altcoins rise simultaneously.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I think that something should affect him, but I also think that ETH has its own audience and has become independent a little bitcoin, since it is almost as popular as we have seen in recent months, ETH is very solid and has the attention of many developers, so I think that if it goes up or down will depend entirely on itself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

It is just right when the BTC dominance is higher 50%, the price of Atlcoins will depend on Bitcoin quite much. And this trend will decrease when BTC dominance is shortened

Yes right, all eyes are always on bitcoin, when the price goes up it can be ascertained that altcoins prices also go up and vice versa, actually too much dependence on bitcoin is not good so I hope that someday all coins and tokens can be independent and not depends on bitcoin.
for the price of a coin would depend on developments that owned the coin itself. so as not to rely on other coins as well as on their development. see the progress of the coin which is currently able to bring many changes to become the major coin coins generate even more profits.
Activity: 123
Appreciate in a bigger or smaller measure all depend on the price for bitcoin. Ethereum is not an exception, the price of it also depends on bitcoin. But it is perhaps not so strong as altcoins depend on it.
Activity: 294
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Btc leads the cryptocurrency, somehow your thought is true. Market cap is being capitalized by bitcoin so any mvement from it will surely affect the other coin in the market. Hopefully, in the coming years alternative coins will be independent from bitcoin movement.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The cost of any altcoin depends on the price of Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization. If the price of Bitcoin will fall, then the cost of Ethereum will fall.
Activity: 323
I think ethereum's price depends on the popularity. I mean ethereum depends on the amount of trade, but sometimes ethereum also depends on the price of bitcoin. This is hard to understand, but judging from the current situation, ethereum still relies on bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 168
I believe that all coins depend on Bitcoin, especially the ethereum. It repeats the entire trajectory that bitcoin is undergoing. I think that in the future their trajectory is set for growth.
Merit: 106
Well, basically any coin/token you can see is somehow tied to papa Bitcoin Wink. When BTC starts going up/down the altcoins will somehow follow, there is not really any like solid acting pattern for alts.

When BTC goes up the alts normally follow and when BTC is falling it takes altcoins with it.
Activity: 406

The price of each altcoin depends to some extent on bitcoin. Perhaps in the future this will change but in the near future bitcoin will affect the other coins.   

Now everything depends on Bitcoin, and I am sure that until 1-2 years of normal market growth pass, such dependence will continue that manipulators with this very much manipulate the price of altcoins and other coins,and they very much fall down then up like a hill
Activity: 322
this can be said to be a bit true because in any case until now bitcoin is still a reference for price movements of all altcoins including ethereum, but what we need to know is that ethereum prices actually depend on sellers and buyers because prices will change and also depend on the situation of supply and demand in the market.

we can all imagine for yourself if you hold an etereum coin in your hand right now, at the same time there are millions of people who sell ethereum in other markets, so even though you feel your ethereum price is stable, actually prices change continuously.

If you want to exchange your ethereum with other coins, for example for other coins today you might pay 5 ether, but the next day it could be only 6 or 4 ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
actually yes, ETH is still a altcoin whose price depend on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: