Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER?? - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Of course the market will recover, it will always recover it is normal that the market goes down from time to time like now that there's really a lot of bad news coming out from no where that making the market price fall and i know for sure that it will gonna come back sooner than you imagined.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I am also monitoring the price of the coins this past few days, weeks and months. We can see that the price of the coin is fluctuating this quarter. I know that it is very normal because the value really depends on the supply and demand. If more people will sell their coins, the value will depreciate and if they will hodl their coins, the demand will increase. But I believe that the price will not stay on dip, it will skyrocket when Q4 - Q1 of next year is approaching.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?

A pinch? Are you kidding? Its almost GUARANTEED that crypto will go up again.

Cryptocurrencies are going to be the future. They change how the world works and they can definitely make a lot of lives easier. Isn't that enough to obviously make all this, worthwhile? Just hold and remember why you bought in the first place.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Though the market is being dumped continously surely few weeks or months it will backed up again,hold your coins until the market has fully recovered and im sure you wont have much loss if that happens.This is how the market manipulations affects the whole market because bitcoin dictates how will the market do! Im sure it will and should recovered because if it doesnt that will be the end of our market and all the cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Market price WILL recover, it will take some time tho.

Be paced in the bear market and you'll be fine long term.
Activity: 182
It should backed up from where it was,few weeks or months from now it will! but today we shouldnt be expecting it to happen soon because the market trend is still in bearish,thats why the bulls are too weak to push the market up! wait for the perfect time so that you wont lose anything if you are trapped into these altcoins like me.
Activity: 130
Ofcourse yes market price will back again soon because market thats normal in cryptocurrency and price are not stable up and down and we can recovery sooner
Activity: 148
It should because if doesnt recover it would e the end of all cryptocurrencies,including bitcoin that is why it should recover few weeks or months from now! we should be more patient because the whole market seems to be in longer bearish trend! patience could give you a lot of profits so we need to wait for the perfect time to come!
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Yes it will! why wouldnt it going to recover? the market cycles and that is how it cycles from bearish to bullish and then bearish so on and so forth,do not let these bloody markets make your ass sell in panic or you could lose a big opportunity.Do not rely to other's speculations and do yourself a favor learn how to trade with technical analysis because it can really help you out!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?

The possibility of the market to recover are too high this falling down happen to the market are not forever this is only temporary if you look back to the previous year chart of the bitcoin you will notice in the first quarter of the year bitcoin price are dumping, I believe if theres only one goodnews spread in the market bitcoin price will pump up again.
Activity: 224
Why would the market be failing forever? of course it will recover from any bloody market that we have! because that is how the market survive,falling and rising viceversa,bull and bears are fighting each other to dominate the market! thats how the market works and you should get familiar with it so that you wont have any problem in the future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Definitely yes. There's a very great chance that the market price will recover. Although, it's been a very bad experience since the January. I've list a whole lot of mine y as a result of the consistent dip. But, I'm sure the market price will recover.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Yes, there is a chance that market price will recover again sooner or later.
There is no other permanent than change in this world.
Everything changes in just a second, a minute, an hour, a day, etc. for a reason because all is not permanent, volatile.
Activity: 490
yes, there is chance for market price will recover, but it needs new peoples with shining eyes about crypto and with real cash to buy it.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Yes why not? market will recove sooner or later and even those market manipulators wont stop these bulls to happen,as far as i know the reason why there so much dumping are,one the mtgox is allegedly dumping their bitcoins from the past who they claimed to be hacked,that is why the market is really getting worst with these sell off.
Why wouldnt market going to recover? is there any reason why it shouldnt recover? as far as i can see we are still in a good shape better than last year's april,that is why we should be worried about our coins because the marketcap is much stable compare from few days ago which most of the investors doesnt want to put their money back into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Yes sure,why not? market is still in food position if you asked me theres nothing to worry about it because these big players wont allow the market to collapse ,im sure satoshi wont allow it thats why we need to keep our bitcoins on hold so if some bloody market happened we still have some spare for our needs,the market will recover sooner or later dont worry.
Activity: 275
It is really depends on the situation we are into,if most of the big players decided to dump the market for about a year we cannot do anything about it because thats their own will,these main players has a lot of bitcoins to spend that is why they can easily dump the market buyback from the bottom giving them more bitcoins from time to time.
Theres no one who can tell exactly when will this market be stable again,but it will recover sooner or later! it should and it will as what like the others says that is how the market cycles,dumping and pumping from the big players which makes the market more volatile,surely ir will recover long enough when these bulls shows up.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
Yes it has ,why would the market stop recovering from these bloodbaths? there are no permanent ban worldwide or some kinda big negative news that will make the market collapse,bitcoin will survive as well as these solid coins in the market thats why you shouldnt be worried about the recovery because the market should and it will recover few weeks or months from now.
Pages:
Jump to: