Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER?? - page 8. (Read 649 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
only the real alt projects and btc will survive

I;m consolidating my alt coins down to just a handful of old time tested teams with proven developers that can design and code not just draw up fancy white papers to promise shit that will never happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
About the current situation i observed that market goes up for just 1-2 days for 8-10% after that it fall down for 15-20% for 3-4 days mean market is in bearish trend and also there is negative news coming every two three days. But as this bearish trend ends market again come in bull trend and Bitcoin will make new high in next 6-8 months. So wait right time to come to make profit.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?

Market price will surely be back high again. No need to worry about that.
This is just a start for the crypto era, the drowning of the prices is just temporary, wait and you will see a huge boom in the market soon.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
It has been declining before, only absolutely all over the market. Now there are altcoins that break out against the rest. And about recovery, it was discussed more than once. Somewhere a floor of year - year.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
check this thread too:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3261662

funny thing is that your post was just 1 minute before that one Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Currently we are in recession, but it is always temporary! Crypto has huge potential and it will raise in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Pages:
Jump to: