Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER?? - page 4. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
The main reason would be FUDs,manipulations from the big players such as financial institutions second the bearish trend which we have right now ,third would be panic at the community whenever bitcoin's value has starting to decline most of the people are going to dump or cut their losses causing the market to crash further.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I do not believe this can happen in the next few days, but in the coming months, maybe from the middle of the year. At some point there will be a reversal.
Yes, that's for sure, at some point there will surely be a big turn! I think somewhere in the end of summer we will see growth and then people who say that cryptocurrency is dying will be very surprised. I believe that cryptocurrency is our future and over time, everyone will understand it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is always a chance for things to recover, but we have no crystal ball. Don't base decisions too much on hope.
Speculation is what makes the price. Nobody knows when or what price Bitcoin will be but it doesn't hurt to trade.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
The main reason would be the market manipulations of these fianancial institutions who wants to dumped bitcoin's price so that they can buyback from the bottom,acquiring more bitcoins more than that they have spent to get its price down because most of the people are dumping their cons whenever the market has starting to crash that is why these big players are enjoying the scenario when most of the people are selling at loss.
Activity: 196
Of course why wouldnt the market get recovered? if that happens that will be the end of cryptocurrencies! we should be more patient because this year the bears are more dominant than ever before that is why we need to hold our bitcoins,and altcoins if we are trapped already so that the damages will be mnimal after the market has recovered.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
There is always a chance for things to recover, but we have no crystal ball. Don't base decisions too much on hope.
Activity: 194
It is probably the financial institutions who are manipulating the whole market that is why we should be more careful these days because you wont know when will these people going to dump the market once again,either way the market will recover and theres no reason of not going to because if that happens our whole market will come to its end.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
Of course why would a chance to recover be faded? if that market wont recover that is the end of cryptocurrency era which will be a history if that happens,but i doubt these big players will allow bitcoin to crash easily because they could lose billions of dollars if that will ever happen that is why these people are going to do everything not to lose their investments.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
Yes, the market will definitely recover. There are no chances that cryptocurrency will disappear into thin air like ponzi schemes do after a while. Crypto is a reality here with us. This momentary price dip we are witnessing now shouldn't scare anyone. Rather it should encourage anyone into buy more coins.
Activity: 181
Market manipulation is the main reason,big players such as wallstreet and cme doest want to lower the bitcoin's price so that they can bought a lot of cheaper coins while most of the people are dumping theirs that is why we should keep holding our bitcoin because these people wont stop doing these bloodymarkets so that they can maximize their profits.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500

It is sure because crypto-market will not die for due a little longer and worse time. Cryptocurrency is too strong. We must wait for better time and be patient, it is the only one what we can do
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
I hope so.
As we can see, prices have fallen many times, but in the end everything was recovering.
The market cannot recover without our help. Last year we saw a steady growth only because the majority of users had a positive mood. Now this not so. Pessimists withdraw money and capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is reduced. Market recovery is possible only with optimists. I predict lower prices until all the pessimists have left the market.
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I don't understand what do you mean saying stable price. Maybe you think that stable price is when the price is going up and up? Grin
Stable price is when we have equal amount of sellers and buyers so when the price go dipper more buyers are back in game, same when price goes up - bears join.
But talking about will this all-time-low ends - yes it will. Of course. I don't know why do you doubt. All is just the matter of time, keep calm
Activity: 274

if that resistance breaks, it won't be good beacuse the next resistance was 90 billion, and that's going to really hurt
Its not going to hurt most of us,because it can literally kill our market and it means that is the end for all of the cryptocurrencies,well shouldnt be worried too much because if theres only people who should be worried are those guys who invested billions of dollars in the market,financial institutions wont allow it because they wont have any good profits from other market other than cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
If you force companies that have collected money through Ico to redeem their coins. It is clear that in two, three years and with the abundance. Then the money turnover will be in the system and the price of the tokens will grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
hopefully 250 billion markepcap which we have now is the bottom

we have been bouncing on it for a while

if that resistance breaks, it won't be good beacuse the next resistance was 90 billion, and that's going to really hurt
Activity: 186
Chances will always be there,but the fact that the market is still in bearish trend it wont be possible it will recover in the near future,maybe few weeks or months but not this time as the market is being manipulated by these financial institutions who wants to get a lot of bitcoins from the bottom of these bloody markets so that they can maximize their profits.
Merit: 101
I hope so.
As we can see, prices have fallen many times, but in the end everything was recovering.
Activity: 378
Ofcourse Yes. Bitcoin which is the giant went through more than this that it crash over 1000% down. The market is just gaining some momentum as the coin market is just very new to many. Don't forget that not all the coins will survive the test of time but as many that will survive it, its a smelling process then.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Possibility is still there,because if the market wont be going to recover,sooner or later our whole market will collapse giving us a lot of damages financially and mentally,that is why the market will recover and it should recover few weeks or months from now because that is how a market works,its a cycle which never ends bulls after bears and so on and so forth.
Pages:
Jump to: