Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER?? - page 7. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I would clarify the question. When do you expect the market to recover? If in the next couple of months, that is for sure in vain. At best, this will happen, according to analysts, not earlier than September this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
It is difficult to say, at first everything was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year. It did not get any better. Now everyone is waiting for the summer. We can only wait
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Definitely market goes up again. But it seems it takes some more time than we expected. I think regulations still in investors mind. Before investing huge amount, investors thinking about the future of their investment. After several weeks of bull run, I hope they will re-enter to the crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The current phase not go long and market will survive shortly. These situation comes before also when market is in grip of bad news which comes one by one simultaneously and now market coming out from that situation as no bad news is also a good news in these situations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Yes,the chances are there and the price will start to rise in the coming months,like May and afterwards.So it will better to invest now since the price is little bit cheaper now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
this is still very difficult in my opinion, it may still take much longer, because it's almost 2 months, the price of coins in the market up and down and ending in decline, hopefully there is good news for the world of crypto later, so the coins will recover
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A number of concerns have been raised about cryptocurrency and the ICO market, On the other side of the NASDAQ ..A stock exchange plans to launch the Bitcoin futures market in the second quarter of 2018. Hoping to have an effect on price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A lot of positivity here. Nice to read. I hope the market goes up soon
Activity: 1358
Of course yes, there is a chance that the market will recover, it's not all the time the cryptocurrencies are down, just be patience soon they will recover, if you bought the coin at the high price don't sell it now just keep hold and buy more cheap coins if you have extra money.
Activity: 205
Yes. There is a chance that market price will recover. Since the price wasn't low in the beginning. So I believe the price will rise someday
Activity: 10
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Yes of course, what goes down will come up. Just wait it out and buy while it lasts.
Activity: 210
It is too early to buy
Waiting for$ 4,000 and occupies for a nice price
I think by June of bitcoin and crypto currency will restore its price
Activity: 432
Yes of course, there is a chance that market will recover. But it might just take a little time. Because that's what business is about sometimes the price will be high and sometimes it will be low
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
Fundamentally, when any market falls by more than 40 percent, it presents strong buy opportunities for outsiders. The cryptocurrency market could recover as a new wave of buyers enter the space but until then, the market could struggle to recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
crypto market is going to recover and we will see new all time highs again in the close future. there are so many big investors joining to this ecosystem day by day. no one will let bitcoin price to fall under 6k which is below mining cost.
Activity: 160
As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?

The main reason is weak hands are shaken off the market. Old Holders remain and adoption is increasing everyday. After we get at pre December prices (we are almost there) the market cap will rise slowly again and reach all time high after a few months to couple years.
Activity: 224
Everything will be, remember the market is the  market, there is always a price then it's upwards. Its essence is people earn on it, the price can not always go up!
Activity: 126
In my opinion, Bitcoin's price will hang between 6000 and 8000 USD for a long time. There are still no factors that can affect the growth of
bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Although yesterday the Fed said that the crypto-currencies do not pose a threat to the global financial system,
the price again went below $ 7,000 due to problems with access to Binance.
Activity: 36
The little knowledge i have in business in general is that there are ups and downs but what ever be the case at a point in time it depends on the measures that the major stake holders put in place to stabilise the situation. I believe market price will recover but this can only be so if all the stakeholders involved are going to put in the necessary measures to curb the situation. this will increase the trust in the  up system and bring investors back on board hence bringing the price all up again.
Activity: 476
Why not? Surely it will stabilise but still there will be a little fluctuations here and there. It is the nature of the business not to maintain  a steady price movement in one direction.
Pages:
Jump to: