Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future? - page 2. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I personally predict that the price of Ethereum will definitely increase sharply soon, but in the near future can not reach 19K US dollars, I am not sure, it all depends on the market demand for ETH, all we have to do is patient wait
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
well it's quite impossible in the near future, since the last time bitcoin still surpassing ethereum. and when bitcoin rise up few weeks ago, ethereum cant even following bitcoin uptrend
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
If to consider all the upcoming innovations in the development of the ethereum, then, i think so, the price of the 2nd crypto currency can jump well in the near future. But, of course, the whole market and bitcoin should also grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.

In the nearest future? 19 thousand? Man, you seem to be a real fan of Ethereum. Yes, I believe that the coin will be constantly growing this year but 19K is something that is not realistic. it will not happen.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
I believe that the market will return soon and reach the level of 20,000
the cap of market already 450 billions, it so good and I am very happy, and you?)
Activity: 518
Anything can happen in the crypto market. With the frequent use of Ethereum in ICOs and the bullish sentiment of many regarding this altcoin and in cryptomarket the price that you mention would be achievable but when it is we dont know.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Many say that the market capitalization will reach its heights by the end of the year. If this happens, then all the coins will show bullish growth. And if the capitalization is high enough, we will see even such a high price as you wrote.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Nothing is impossible in the market specially if million of investors will enter cryptocurrency. Still, it really is impossible for ethereum specially to other altcoins to surpass bitcoin where it is 15 to 20 times ahead from ethereum. if ETH reaches $19k, I'm pretty sure that BTC is over $100k that time. Big time players and investors are more bullish to BTC than ETH and we all know that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
are you sure that you write down? If the price of the ethereum 19 k USD, so what with bitcoin? must reach the price how bitcoin later? instead of humbling and yet it is very impossible. If could perhaps a very long time.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
of course it is possible. in my opinion bitcoin will reach to 20k in 6 mounths. may be  end of year at least 40k dollars
OP is not even asking about bitcoin, he is talking about a dream price of ETH, by looking at the price now you cannot say that the price will reach $19 k in the future even when the price of bitcoin touches half a million, that might change but i do not see that the price is rising that high in ETH.

Anyway, it will never touch more than $2000 - $5000

And talking about an ethereum with the price over $19000? Is this for real? This is the most ridiculous thing that i have seen today.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin?
Next to bitcoin? as listed in CMC and other lists ETH is listed as the second coin that has the highest market cap so it's already next to bitcoin in terms of market cap.

Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future?
Yes there's a possibility but bitcoin needs to be at $100,000+ for this to happen.
It won't gonna happen soon, even if the bitcoin reached its maximum supply and i doubt if the bitcoin will worth around 100k in the future, It's impossible to ethereum worth 19k for every ether. I'm not feeling pssimistic but just tell the fact ethereum supply is 5x from the bitcoin.
Are you sure that even bitcoin reached the maximum supply of 21 Million after 120+ years?

Go out of the comfort zone about ETH but with the thing about bitcoin will not worth around $100,000 in the future? You surely doubt it? But I don't.
Activity: 390

definitely i strongly believe for the ethereum but i can't see 19k usd amount to got reach of ethereun for this year have a big gap betwwen bitcoin price and ethereum price today's.

we not talking here about the race of price between bitcoin and etheruem but of course all people positively expecting both become very expensive and this very possible depends on the demands and take note buddy's nobody can replace bitcoin as number one coin or king of altcoins because bitcoin are stable and popular in the world as king of virtual currency.

Well, the possibility is still there and considering that ETH may reach as high as $19K USD, my assumption is that  BTC by that time would probably be more than the $60K USD mark. In my simple way of understanding the current scenario, ETH price increase actually depends on BTC's performance in the market. But definitely, no other alts can replace BTC from this decade alone.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

definitely i strongly believe for the ethereum but i can't see 19k usd amount to got reach of ethereun for this year have a big gap betwwen bitcoin price and ethereum price today's.

we not talking here about the race of price between bitcoin and etheruem but of course all people positively expecting both become very expensive and this very possible depends on the demands and take note buddy's nobody can replace bitcoin as number one coin or king of altcoins because bitcoin are stable and popular in the world as king of virtual currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Anything can happen in the crypto market, but to reach ETH at the 19K total market cap of crypto needed to be around 2 Trillion dollars. Is it possible yes? but most important how long it might take? well, it might take 1-year or 2 years or even 5 years, you never know. But it might happen or might never happen.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
of course it is possible. in my opinion bitcoin will reach to 20k in 6 mounths. may be  end of year at least 40k dollars
OP is not even asking about bitcoin, he is talking about a dream price of ETH, by looking at the price now you cannot say that the price will reach $19 k in the future even when the price of bitcoin touches half a million, that might change but i do not see that the price is rising that high in ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Possibility ? chances are not that high but it doesnt mean that is not possible.As far as i am concerned if bitcoin's value has surged up to $100k ethereum would be woryh as much as $20k or higher which is why it is very possible the question is when? it is going to happen!
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
$19k is too good to be true,that is why i wont going to speculate that amount.Based on the market movements it can hit $2-3k before the year ends remember these big players wont allow bitcoin to surge up because they do want to compressed its price but it is possible indeed when the bitcoin's value has skyrocket.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I also hope that EThereum will reach $ 19,000 in the near future, because Ethereum has great potential. However, I think that this will be very unlikely, Ethereum will need more time, stronger growth and higher market capitalization, besides Bitcoin will have to reach $ 200000. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve in the near future is $ 3,000
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
There will always be some possitibility that it could happen,but that is too huge for some speculations,if i were you i wont be expecting too much with these tokens so that you wont be checking these tokens from time to time.$19k is absurd ,you should bought something when bitcoin was dipped too much and im sure yoi are going to make a lot of money.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.

Its Cryptocurrency and everything and anything is possible, we cant write out anything,Ethereum is a god coin with one f the highest growth potential in the market, its potential is not full filled and the market use is continuously expanding. 19k may be high but anything is possible
Pages:
Jump to: