Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future? - page 3. (Read 586 times)

MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
Achieve this price is possible but no in nearest time. In my opinion ethereum can achieve maximum 2000 dollars until end of this year, so 19k dollars will be achieved over several years

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll see the price to spike higher than what's been speculated. There's no limitations of the price to be achieve, because more ethereum token platform were now gaining its demand as well as the value. That will not be in a short span of time, but rather at the end of the year or maybe with year 2019 we can experience the price to reach at $2k or until $3k.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
The price does not means anything, the marketcap is what defines it.

Also, ethereum does not have a limited supply, it is always rising, so it means that they are printing a lot of ethereums everyday.

I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
Activity: 266
I think that it's impossible for Ether to reach 19k USD in the near future. To reach such a huge amount , it would take a minimum of 3-5 years, and  crypto has to go mainstream in the meantime.Also, Bitcoin would would have to be worth around 200k $, if we keep the same proportions in marketcap as it is now.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
Why ether? And why not bitcoincash? And why also hold just 1Ether if you think there is a possibility of ether hitting that $19k price in future. Well, I believe whatever we do here is mere price speculation. It can only cause panic or excitement but it certainly won't help the overall market situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
What is the near future for you? If it is sometime this year then 100% it will not happen. If you mean in the next 5 years then as long as Ethereum doesn't blow up, most probably it should reach that amount. Try focusing on technology and what these coins can do for you, rather than price. If they are solid in fundamentals price will follow, otherwise you are involved in a shitcoin.
Activity: 332
It depends what you mean under "the near future") if it's 2018, so that's hardly possible. I guess, by the end of this year it'll hit 2k-2,5k. Further, in 2019-2020, if the crypto market remains solid, it may go up to 20k under favorable conditions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The future is your Genome
of course it is possible. in my opinion bitcoin will reach to 20k in 6 mounths. may be  end of year at least 40k dollars
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
Now the market does not feel so good that ETH has grown to such a high rate. I think $ 19,000 is quite a possible price, but in a few years.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
i think it definitely can in the five to ten years
eth has the potential to change the game of blockchain completely
and i also think there is huge possibility for the switch to happen too
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Of course it is possible , just look at bitcoin . But i may take a long time before it hits that number. And there are a lot of factors that will come in to play , like if there will be a better product in the future than eth is. Maybe Vitalik decides to stop and eth crashes because of that, there are a lot of things that can happen so it is impossible to predict.
Activity: 518
I do think that it is possible for etherium to reach such msrket value given that it id having a high demand in the market and for its large community of users. But I think there will be more years to come for its value to reach that much and surely, hllding for that long would be worth it than to just sit down and panic every backdrops in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
maybee, if bitcoin would cost 200k $.
Outgrowth needs only 30 times))
for the etherium it is possible, but there must be a huge inflow of money into the crypto currency
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Anything is possible, we all know that crypto is not yet fully developed and it is not widely adapted yet. Just imagine the market demand if people, businesses and even government starts adapting crypto currency and block chain in their system and services. There will be more investors and the market demand will massively increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Everything is possible in this world as far as the world is still in the existence, but base on the analysis author of the reply before mine above, I don’t think it’s possible at all. For only ETH to reach up to trillion usd on market cap. It might be definitely a nightmare. Just my opinion
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
all things can happen in the world of cryptocurrency, but if you expect eth to reach 19k usd, then what is the price of bitcoin? certainly will be much higher, and this can not happen in the near future, may still be very long
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I think if the bitcoin price will rise to 200,000 dollars in the near future, it is possible that the cost of the Ethereum will also rise to 20,000 dollars.
But it seems to me that this will not happen very soon. Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If the inflation rate of the US Dollar was 50% during the next 3 or 4 years, maybe then ETH could reach 19k USD.  Wink
But I think it's quite unlikely.
Activity: 252
The future is your Genome
i think there is no possibility that ether will not reach to 19k usd in the near future. i think it is imposible.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
Most likely it wont really be possible. Eth do have current supply of 99,065,661 and bitcoin do have total 21M and 17M currently  in circulation.When we do just talk on realistic basis we can really presume that reaching out $19k or even surpass bitcoins milestone isnt possible. If it does then what would be the entire cap? We wont able to achieve that much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Why not ? Not just Ethereum every coin has a chance to break the records.But it depends their investment and their hardwork . Yes ethereum can break to the records  (i have a hope )but its not possible in the near future . Because government and banks wouldn't permit it

Government and Banks has nothing to do with Ethereums price, but what will be Bitcoins price if Ethereum reach $19000? Probably around $250000 for a Bitcoin. I don't think that $19000 is possible price in the near and not so near future.
Pages:
Jump to: