Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future? - page 6. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Many say that the market capitalization will reach its heights by the end of the year. If this happens, then all the coins (well, bitcoin is the very first of course) will show bullish growth. And if the capitalization is high enough, we will see even such a high price as you wrote.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
no. i dont think so.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

everything is possible, the only thing you'd have to worry is whether you are going to be still alive when that happen. it all just depend to the demand which ETH already have good demand otherwise it wouldn't have the price that it had today. since the government are already going to be making regulations, i think the price of most coins are gonna be skyrocketing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
This is very much possible especially that there are a lot of icos and people that invests in eth. However, the timeline for this coin to reach such value is uncertain and may be a little bit longer.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin?
Next to bitcoin? as listed in CMC and other lists ETH is listed as the second coin that has the highest market cap so it's already next to bitcoin in terms of market cap.

Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future?
Yes there's a possibility but bitcoin needs to be at $100,000+ for this to happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: