Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future? - page 5. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Nothing is impossible in the Crypto World, A few months ago the price of eth was only about $ 300 USD and had reached $ 1200 USD. But to reach $ 19K USD I think is quite difficult, but as I said "Nothing is impossible in the Crypto World" So let's hope it will happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
In the near future (as in within the next year?) I think it is almost impossible. It would have to increase by more than 20 fold which is pretty much unheard of for high market cap coins. At that value it would easily eclipse bitcoin as the number 1 cryptocurrency, which most of us will agree isn't likely to happen within a year, if ever.

Don't hold your breath.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I don’t think ETH will rise to $19k in the near future which is within this year. But I do think ETH may go to $19k within the next few years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It can happen and I hope ethereum reaches $ 19k but not for now, this ethereum may take a long time to develop that price. we now know that most altcoin in the market depends entirely on the price of bitcoin. but I am sure a few days or a few months ahead the ethereum will reach a high price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I am curious how you got with exactly the number 19K USD. Are you refering to the ATH Bitcoin price? Because they have nothing in common.
Will Ether reach 19K USD? I doubt it. Probably if it is one of the 2-3 majot platform in 10 years, it may be possible.
Activity: 34
I doesn't look ethereum can reach to 19K USD, as Bitcoin market is growing day by day and now also there many cryptocurrencies competing ethereum like Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Dogecoin, ripple, Peercoin, Feathercoin, etc.
Activity: 112
Given the supply and how ETH is set up, I don’t see how it could possibly reach 19,000 in the near future. Even if there is a project on the Ethereum blockchain that goes crazy in the mainstream, I don’t see it.

The market cap is already $62 billion and for the price to increase to $19,000, the market cap would have to go to about $1.8 TRILLION for Ethereum alone. It doesn’t make sense financially, but nothing makes a ton of sense in crypto markets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
For ethereum, while the price of 19,000 dollars is out of reach in the near future. For this to happen, it is first of all necessary to remove the dependence of all crypto-currencies on the cost of bitcoin. While this is the greatest problem of the crypto currency, they can not develop independently and are completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. How beatcoin will grow rapidly in price, it is difficult to say after his last fall.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Possibility will always be there,but the chances in the near future would be less if bitcoin's value wont surge up as most of the altcoins in market are depending to bitcoin's value,when bitcoin's value has surged up most of these altcoins are going to grow,when bitcoin has dumped most of the cases these altcoins are going to dumped much harder than bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
It's possible for ether to reach 19k$ but not in the the near future. I think it will be possible after 10 years if cryptocurrencies are still alive by that time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
For that value to reach Eth needs like 20x-30x more volume and money injected into it, it is definitely possible but i think it cannot happen overnight, it will take time.
Activity: 269
No one can predict this bro . Although ETH is too potential , but it's difficult to reach $19k .  I think that ETH will reach $2k by the end of this year . Personally , I'll hold ETH in long-term
Activity: 280
For me i think it may not be a very fast thing but i believe ethereum can reach 19k usd in the future, though no one can say exactly,byt ethereum is doing extremely well and also has the potential to reach there
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin?
Next to bitcoin? as listed in CMC and other lists ETH is listed as the second coin that has the highest market cap so it's already next to bitcoin in terms of market cap.

Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future?
Yes there's a possibility but bitcoin needs to be at $100,000+ for this to happen.
It won't gonna happen soon, even if the bitcoin reached its maximum supply and i doubt if the bitcoin will worth around 100k in the future, It's impossible to ethereum worth 19k for every ether. I'm not feeling pssimistic but just tell the fact ethereum supply is 5x from the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although ETH is a very good token, I am not optimistic that it can surpass BTC.
Because BTC's current status is recognized by all countries.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Ethereum can reach $19k or higher someday in future, But I think it would largely depend on Bitcoin's price. Meanwhile there will be other new competitors to ETH, Better lookout for them as well.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
yes of course ethereum will reach that price, let me predict maybe year 2020 that's the right year for ethereum to reach $19,000 price.
Activity: 274
Unfortunately it wont happen in the future,but possibly will happen few years from now as it is the second most valuable coin in the market.The platform has reached good enough as of the moment that is why it is the second valuable after bitcoin.We cant predict when but im sure it will if and only if bitcoin's value has surged up causing all of these altcoins to increase their values.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Even if it happens one day it won't be very soon, maybe in 3-5 years. It'll depend on the total market capitalization. So if we suppose that the share of BTC and ETH on the market will remain the same, then by making simple calculation ETH will reach $19k approximately when the total market cap will be around $12 trillions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
This is unlikely, the ethereum network is very large and its volume is much higher than bitcoin, so the price will not be so high, I think that for the ethereum the maximum possible option is 5K$ at best))))
Pages:
Jump to: