Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC? - page 6. (Read 14871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
No and I will totally zero chance in my opinion, first and king currency bitcoin we need believe it. Basically bitcoin now movement use in many options shopping, buy sell products, using many store their sell allow.
But XRP just use in exchanger and it not use others section. In my opinion XRP totally shitcoin and it will not chance to keep bitcoin place.
nothing can replace Bitcoin and no one can defeat Bitcoin, he is the king of coins so it is not easily defeated.
until now no one has been able to compete so that no one reaches the value of Bitcoin, because he is the most expensive coin and the ability possessed is so large that there is no doubt about it.
XRP can't beat Bitcoin in my opinion.
Not just an opinion I guess but reality itself will dictates that there's nothing such things that happened, Bitcoin already established the trust of it's investors while xrp still struggling to find it's value, Bitcoin being the first known crypto will stay keeping the position being number one and most invested inside this industry.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Are u serious? XRP is a highly concentrated coin. It is fully controlled by the project team. i will stay away from it. Bitcoin is the most scattered coin. Its believers are all over the world. They can't be compared.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
It is very difficult for XRP to pass through BTC. Although a few months ago XRP was able to become number two after passing ETH. After a few weeks, ETH returned to number two because the volume of coin trading increased. I think any coin is still very difficult for BTC to pass.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
No and I will totally zero chance in my opinion, first and king currency bitcoin we need believe it. Basically bitcoin now movement use in many options shopping, buy sell products, using many store their sell allow.
But XRP just use in exchanger and it not use others section. In my opinion XRP totally shitcoin and it will not chance to keep bitcoin place.
nothing can replace Bitcoin and no one can defeat Bitcoin, he is the king of coins so it is not easily defeated.
until now no one has been able to compete so that no one reaches the value of Bitcoin, because he is the most expensive coin and the ability possessed is so large that there is no doubt about it.
XRP can't beat Bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
First competition is good as it will make both teams serious and hardworking. Then secondly, about XRP defeating Bitcoin is a No No. It can't work, XRP is more of centralized thus when compared with a coin that is decentralized as Bitcoin it stands no chance ever.

I dont believe XRP will take bitcoin place as biggest market cap value coin. Its totally different between XRP and bitcoin, most XRP coin held by founder or CEO and there is no CEO in bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and XRP is centralized coin. I am agree there no chance for XRP to take bitcoin as market leader
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
No way, I Don't see any possible of that.First people were comparing ETH and BTC now XRP and BTC.I don't think any altcoin have 1% of chance to beat bitcoin.
That is not possible, because I think, XRP does not have the potential nor the chance to defeat BTC in the first position.

I think altcoin should compete with each other and forget about reaching the level of bitcoin.
Hahaha, I totally agree with your opinion. Altcoins in the whole of cryptocurrency be supposed to forget about that.

I think altcoin should compete with each other and forget about reaching the level of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mighty king of cryptocurrency and no other coin can catch bitcoin.
Yep. BTC is the king of cryptocurrency, but I doubt your opinion "no other coin can catch bitcoin.", because there could be a better coin in the future than BTC.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
First competition is good as it will make both teams serious and hardworking. Then secondly, about XRP defeating Bitcoin is a No No. It can't work, XRP is more of centralized thus when compared with a coin that is decentralized as Bitcoin it stands no chance ever.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think XRP have no chances to defeat BTC in Digital Cryptocurrency world this is because BTC is the king of altcoins made in a special feature by Satoshi Nakamoto in response to a future technology.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think that Ripple has almost no chance of replacing Bitcoin. I think that Rippl is too centralized to become the dominant cryptocurrency. I think that Ripple is very difficult to compare with Bitcoin.
Activity: 250
You know what, the current Bitcoin price movement alongside the dominance coupled with market control has shown there's absolutely nothing that can take its place. XRP is a good coin with a good platform/blockchain but their hate against Bitcoin is too much and as we know, the market gives no damn about shills lol. Market is market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
No, and ripple can't be compared with bitcoin or ethereum, because ripple is totally different from them and also i think ripple is not doing good, but ripple will never reach bitcoin price, because of many reasons including supply and demand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?
no I don't think like that because the value differences each and every investment so Bitcoin is very highest value today but feature will not be also manage so much of development with the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
The chance that the win will certainly not, but on capitalization may come close.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
As the crypto-verse grows and expands, there will be many cryptocurrencies and projects that will rise with time. XRP will be one of those coins and projects.. But to defeat btc?  I doubt that....  But nothing is impossible in crypto
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I really don't know from which angle you are basing your argument, is the from price, or from market capitalization or from adoption? I think only un market capitalization this argument is relevant, btc is widely adopt and with an incomparable price, btc is the people's favourite even though xrp has has some centralize backing,  btc usability is quite different from xrp, i don't know if this argument is worth it.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In as much as xrp is one of the good altcoins .
I do not think that it would be ableto defeat bitcoin both in popularity and price etc.
But then this is cryptocurrency and the rule is " never say never" as anything is possible here .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
there is no chance that XRP can defeat BTC. these two coins have different areas of usage. XRP is used for transborder payments and BTC is an asset for investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I honestly have no idea if we can compare btc and ripple. And it seems insubstantial that ripple would go first. Not in this century anyway.
Activity: 224
this question does not make sense. XRP is a highly concentrated coin. even if its market value exceeds Bitcoin, most people agree with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a huge influence on the globe. it is beyond the reach of XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: