Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 10. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
Digital currency is the future of the financial world. The future of digital currency goes belong its market price and the market price is not the determinant of how successful it will be or it is. The frequent change in its market price is as a result of the decentralized nature of digital currency.
you're right, i also saw it like that. well, right now, people are studying the online system, and the development of digital money is also currently being developed. sooner or later, this will become popular, even people have started to like it. if I ask about the future, I think digital currencies have a very big opportunity in this regard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Prices of coins going up and down aside, future of cryptocurrency (digital currency) is very much good. Many countries have started accepting cryptocurrency. What's more some countries have issued their own digital currency. Likewise, bitcoin and other currencies are being accepted as a method of payment. The future and the current time will be dominated by digital currencies.
copper member
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
If I am still in this forum to take part in a signature campaign and I am still excited about HODL Ethereum, that means I still believe in cryptocurrency.
I also have many friends in the digital money community to continue to exist and continue to develop cryptocurrency, you can also join my telegram channel here - >> https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Indobitlalajo
Activity: 471
There is still a future for digital money and I believe in this, currently crypto is still down, but this condition certainly does not last forever, the time will come for crypto to return to normal and in the future digital money will become more widely known and more and more people use it for needs

time will tell us when crypto market will recovered.and i know digital currency will be main solution for high fee transaction using banking system.maybe international trades will use cryptocurrency that have less fee.
in the future more and more people will know, maybe now there are still some who recognize it.
Crypto will be increasingly popular, and now Crypto is starting to grow, if he can increase higher there may be many people who want to join.
Digital currency in the future will be increasingly recognized by many people because in the future more and more will use it for various things.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
There is still a future for digital money and I believe in this, currently crypto is still down, but this condition certainly does not last forever, the time will come for crypto to return to normal and in the future digital money will become more widely known and more and more people use it for needs

time will tell us when crypto market will recovered.and i know digital currency will be main solution for high fee transaction using banking system.maybe international trades will use cryptocurrency that have less fee.
Activity: 602
February 18, 2019, 10:05:44 PM

Activity: 378
February 18, 2019, 09:51:11 PM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
this is not the end of digital currency, you certainly know that in crypto there are price fluctuations, very fast price movements, we cannot predict when prices rise or fall, all we have to do in the current downturn is to buy potential coins at cheap prices so when bullrun occurs we will make a profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 18, 2019, 07:43:06 PM
Digital currency is the future of the financial world. The future of digital currency goes belong its market price and the market price is not the determinant of how successful it will be or it is. The frequent change in its market price is as a result of the decentralized nature of digital currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 18, 2019, 07:28:36 PM

Digital currencies are here to stay, but crypto market is highly volatile and such fluctuations are normal.  After a long bull run we should not be surprise if a long bear market appears. Mass adoption wont`s happen easy and quickly as time is needed for people to realize the benefits this technology brings.
Activity: 598
February 18, 2019, 06:10:38 PM
Of course Crypto's future is very bright, because in the future everyone will need digital currency as the second exchange tool after FIAT, because Cryptocurrency makes it more practical and has various advantages.
Activity: 518
February 18, 2019, 05:05:19 PM
Now is probably the best time for the development of cryptocurrency , I think it is best to invest now, as soon we can see a new bullish trend , and I believe may soon appear payment in stores
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 18, 2019, 04:55:37 PM
Of course, there is a very big future, since this is a new development in the development of the financial industry and the economy as a whole. It seems to me that we do not know the future and do not even imagine how things will change.
Honestly cryptos with small marketcap less than trillion has no affect to whole economic processes and economic development is mainly depend on  major currency rates. For example, there is no such thing called swap rate for holding crypto positions but in forex you should pay or get paid for holding large positions.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 04:51:05 PM
There would be a lot of more attention to the crypto market within upcoming years. As soon as ICOs would finally release their working products that would be competitive with existing centralised products, market will fly.
Activity: 462
February 18, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
In fact, most coins are useless. I think that there will be only a few popular projects. But I like the idea of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 18, 2019, 04:06:57 PM
Of course, there is a very big future, since this is a new development in the development of the financial industry and the economy as a whole. It seems to me that we do not know the future and do not even imagine how things will change.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
February 18, 2019, 01:29:24 AM
The reason why many feels that there is no hope for digital currency is because they see it as investment, more institution are adopting the technology everyday and that shows that there is future for it.

absolutely i agree with you,,
 i've read some articles few months ago if digital currenicy just like the internet in the past,,
pros and cons coming, but as we can see now,, we use internet everyday right,,
and i believe digital currency have a bright future  Wink
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 17, 2019, 04:05:40 PM
Of course there is a bright future for digital currencies. Who in sane mind would think otherwise?
Activity: 420
February 17, 2019, 04:04:55 PM
Digital payment system are is keep on being developed and often used for daily basis and more and more places implementing it. So the chance for cryptocurrency to keep on growing are still wide open for future development.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 443
February 17, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

we never know when the digital currency will end. the problem to date, although the price of bitcoin is worrying. but bitcoin can still increase and still be attracted by more people, of course.
the future only exists in the mind and is uncertain. but putting some expectations is not a problem and I agree with you even though the bitcoin dump but there are still those who believe in bitcoin even though at the moment that trust can be said to decline
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 03:49:13 PM
The reason why many feels that there is no hope for digital currency is because they see it as investment, more institution are adopting the technology everyday and that shows that there is future for it.
While the crypto currency will remain volatile, investors will not stop trying to earn on it, and therefore the necessary stability will not come, without it it will not fully become a means of payment
Pages:
Jump to: