Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 9. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Like you many investors are worried about the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. None can say when prices of a coin go up and down. Price of a coin jumps by many percent at a time and go down at the same rate at another. One of the bad aspect of cryptocurrency is its volatility. But it has many good features which has retained its importance and relevance so far.
Activity: 606
Have good for digital currency at the future if bitcoin and altcoin keep get support from investor and many people, how ever when getting less support is harder for getting bitcoin and altcoin become digital e currency at the future.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

In my opinion, this is not the end of crypto currency. I think this is a cycle of crypto currencies that are in the stage below. This phenomenon is like a bicycle wheel which is sometimes above and does not close the possibility below and someday it will come back up again. Crypto currencies still have a future because crypto currencies provide benefits that can be felt in a real way so long as the benefits are there they will continue to be used. This situation only requires our patience to survive with the crypto currency or leave the crypto currency.
Activity: 350
I don't want to say it's over. I'd say it's a long and ongoing hibernation. We have small price up and downs. But there are no major changes) This can last for years until the full exit from the crypto currency of all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
If we judge the future only on the basis of the price of coins, then of course the future looks gloomy, but still it is necessary to take into account more values, especially from a technical point of view. The future is and it may well be bright
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I believe that for digital currencies is now only the beginning of development. Right now we can observe how the creation of various platforms on the blockchain is going on and some of the platforms have their own cryptocurrency. Due to the majority of startups and ico, there are really standing and working platforms that are already beginning to integrate into our lives. The fact that the price fluctuates, it is just as normal, since the process of formation occurs. Based on this, it can be concluded that digital currencies are just starting their way.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think yes. There's still a strong chance for digital currency. But you need to remember that every success comes after a thrones of roads....
Similar thoughts...-

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Activity: 142
now we are in downtrend  .It is normal, when  most of the coin prices are down . Now if you still keep coins in your wallet , you should hold it until the bull market appears , never sell it at this time   
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
The market is currently fighting back, we might be experiencing a new low in the market in recent times but one thing I know for sure is that the CoinMarketCap can never go below billions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well, the fact that it is now reduced does not mean that the cryptocurrency can come to an end , it was a lot of times when bitcoin fell and grew even more , and I think that now is exactly the same period in the market!
Activity: 260
I have more expectations in  the cryptocurrency will aid in economic development though there's price fluctuating in the various market but bear in mind the market can not continue to grow always. When there's bear market it need to stable itself. Digital currency will help in international trading just like it is a decentralized so there is more future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
More and more experts in the crypto-currency industry come to the fact that in the near future cash will disappear and crypto-currencies will come to their place.
It's hard to believe, but one thing I think is true-cryptocurrencies will take their niche one way or another and will be used as a means of payment.Although until mass use still far.
Activity: 896

There will always be price fluctuation in investment, as prices always move in impulsive then follow by corrective wave in bull market the corrective wave might be small until insignificant but opposite in a bear market.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
Crypto currency or digital currency can be created to keep up with economic developments along with the development of time and technology so that in my opinion the digital currency or crypto currency will not disappear but will grow rapidly
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Crypto had a difficult time because Crypto was also at the peak of success. Throughout 2018 Crypto has a difficult period. And for this year I think the Crypto market will recover. And I believe that the crypto's future is so good that you have to stay here.
Activity: 215
Although now in uncertain market conditions, but I believe there is still a future for digital money, because conditions like this will not gradually recover and as time goes by, more and more people will use digital money later
Activity: 40
The market is now stable compared to last year, but the trend of each single currency must be analyzed with detailed attention, we can not classify all the coins or the market in the same way. Each of them has so many economic facets in its project, which must be analyzed individually. and only after doing this can you invest in this. However there are no certainties.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
This is not the end of digital currency. What is happening presently is very normal and expected because the prices of coins cannot just continue to grow up without market correction. We are presently experiencing the bear market, where the prices of coins reduce and the market corrects itself, though it is a very tough and frustrating time but I think it is the best period in crypto because it is the right time to buy and make profit later.
Digital currency still have a future and it will surely attain it.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
No, just now there is a downturn in the market, I think you need to wait and prices will rise again
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
As long as digital money is used, then this digital money still has a future, especially as the development of digital money will become more widely known and I'm sure more and more will use it
Pages:
Jump to: