Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 44. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never doubt the future of cryptocurrencies. I think price instability is a very normal phenomenon. After all, cryptocurrency is now a crazy growth period. Slowly, it will stabilize it. do not panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
At the moment, it is safe to say that investors are afraid to invest in Bitcoin, and this situation will not change as long as the market remains bearish trend. Many patiently hold their savings in digital terms in anticipation of the trend change. And there are reasons for this-the number of institutional investors in the market is increasing, which in turn will increase liquidity and confidence in the coins in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
You've seen crypto raise very fast last year, so why do not you think that the current crash is a normal response, which we call fluctuations.
Activity: 154
I think that in 5 years 20-30% of the population will actively use digital coins for all types of payments.                                                      
Activity: 89
Right from the beginning digital currency price is not always stable. Each day new coins enter into the digital currencies world. My believe is that there is future in digital currency. Digital currency is our hope and I'm sure it gonna rein forever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I don't think it is the end of the crypto currency, I believe that crypto currency still have a good future ahead of it, because the space is still new and most people have not join the space, I believe as more people join the space, it will grow and make more profit.
Activity: 142
No, just the market has to change its main features, if it always grows up, then I think in the crypto it was already half the world, but it is not, so it should be it all gives people profit and loss so that's for everyone it's their own game!
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

No, no matter how many people want that to be the end, and this will not be the end of the crypto coins. We've seen such long drops (almost every year), but after all, it's all right.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
Activity: 168
I think there are still many futures for digital currencies because I know that many people are investing in crypto currency because now the price of altcoin and the market is still not rising so from that many people who choose to invest and hold altcoin to wait altcoin prices back stable and benefit
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
I am sure that the future for the critical sphere is only beginning. In 2-3 years we will see a strong influence on the world economy.
Yes, the next development peak still needs to wait for a long time. Now there are some bad news in the market.
Activity: 154
I am sure that the future for the critical sphere is only beginning. In 2-3 years we will see a strong influence on the world economy.
Activity: 81
well price movements are now in a downward trend, but I still believe in the middle of this year the price will be back at the pump, hopefully this is just a cycle.
Activity: 117
Digital currency is the future itself. Rapid grow of its price first of all is because of hype. I think in future market will stabilize and coins will have more or less stable price. But anyway - crypto is a future.
Activity: 140
a lot of panic is felt does not mean this end of the currency crypto future crypto still strong only just now less stable price and Will start the growth later
Activity: 140
It is called downtrend bro, and i think we are nearly coming to an end of down trend, technically most alts are already at support so hopes are high that we will see uptrend soon again.
Activity: 116
Cryptocurrency was always reduced and then restored again. Do not worry  Wink, this is not the end of the digital currency, it's just a temporary correction of the whole market.
Activity: 88
I’m sick and tired of people who ask whether it is the end of cryptocurrency. Also, i’m sick and tired of those who call cryptocurrency “digital currency”. Paypal is digital currency, but it is not crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
There is no end of cryptocurrency. Visit the history of cryptocurrency and you will understand much better that the market sometimes experience the bear weather. Amidst this bear market, there is another opportunity to buy more valuable coins as the weak hands sell at low prices. The market will soon recover and take the bull ride.
Activity: 120

There is indeed. When something is unstable, that does not mean that there is no future anymore.

I cannot imagine the future without cryptocurrency. Without digital currency. The world is slowly but continuously moving forward towards digitization and this cryptocurrency is part of the future. So hold your horses, keep your coins and get some more if you can.
Pages:
Jump to: