Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 10. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
We are all wondering what the right move is to do.
Bitcoin has been stagnating for months, but it seems to resist to further depreciation, so it could well promise.
The altcoin, I do not know ... the entire sector has lost 90% in a few months, and it seems really difficult that it can be raised again soon.
If you are going to invest in established altcoins then it may be a good idea to invest right now, but if you are planning to invest in coins that have not been in the market for every long then it is very likely this is not the best moment to invest because people are trying to find a way to protect their investment and they are not really looking to invest in new coins at the moment, that is the reason you see that part of the market as the most affected by the crash.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Now is the time. Just buy some fixed amount every month and you'll be fine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
For me yes this is the right time to buy or purchase of bitcoin and alts because of bearish market we have opportunity to buy in affordable price so we can make a profit when the bull run starts. Many people is take a opportunity like this because they know they will get a great profit.
Purchasing bitcoin is a good idea but I am not so sure about purchasing altcoins especially if those altcoins are not very well know, the only exception to this is if you are looking to invest in coins like ethereum or litecoin which are by far some of the best altcoins that we have, but if you do that make sure to keep your portfolio small, I prefer to keep my portfolio as simple as possible and only hold 5 to 10 different coins.

Invest in the altcoins you trust only. Actually, these are the top-100 tokens. I also think that BTC price is rather low now. Suppose,  it will be good to invest in it as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
We are all wondering what the right move is to do.
Bitcoin has been stagnating for months, but it seems to resist to further depreciation, so it could well promise.
The altcoin, I do not know ... the entire sector has lost 90% in a few months, and it seems really difficult that it can be raised again soon.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

It is actually the best time for us to purchase and buy  bitcoin and altcoins for us to gain better profit in the future. We should take advantage of the dip so that we'll have a higher chance of gaining bigger in the future. The best thing to do for now is to buy and just hold.

Eventhough there is no such time as best time to buy or sell in crypto when it comes to long term investment but if you are looking for short term profit then this is probably the best time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
I personally believe in bitcoin optimistically, it is still young and undervalued coin. Many innumerable parts of the wprld population are yet to know about crypto economy.
Before everyone joins crypto market, be one to take part in this opportunity so that you shall not have to buy a bitcoin at $20k or $50k
if we talk about bitcoin journey , i am believe it is still on early stage.bitcoin developtment not completed yet.so i  think this is correct time to invest in bitcoin.when all developtment completed we will see its price rise alot.
There’s a lot of things to improve with bitcoin and this only means that the price will still go higher as we take this long journey. The price is a lot cheaper today if you believe in the future of bitcoin. I highly suggest to have some research about bitcoin have some faith and you can buy more as long as you are ready.

Long term investing with bitcoin is worth it, also invest with good altcoins like ETH, or other coins that you see big potential for the futures pump. Don’t be afraid to hold more cryptocurrency after all this is about the risk and it will be more worth it if you only believe in the potential of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

It is actually the best time for us to purchase and buy  bitcoin and altcoins for us to gain better profit in the future. We should take advantage of the dip so that we'll have a higher chance of gaining bigger in the future. The best thing to do for now is to buy and just hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Now you can still have time to buy cryptocurrency at very low prices. In a few months, prices will rise at times.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think there is no exact time to buy bitcoin, I believe you can buy crypto anytime you are in need of a particular coin. For the past months, the price of most cryptocurrencies have been relatively low. Ideally, most people or investors buy and hodl huge amount of crypto around this time as the price of most  cryptocurrencies with huge potentials have gone down. 
Well, it it is impossible to select the best moment to buy bitcoin since it is impossible to predict what its price is going to do, but for the last months the price has remained more or less stable and it was a very good moment to invest if you are looking to hold your bitcoin for the long term, but if you are thinking about getting short term profits then any moment is a good moment to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
if you follow the rules of the investor and are not ready to monitor the constant changes in the market - then Yes. otherwise - you can look for another moment to enter
Activity: 98
I think there is no exact time to buy bitcoin, I believe you can buy crypto anytime you are in need of a particular coin. For the past months, the price of most cryptocurrencies have been relatively low. Ideally, most people or investors buy and hodl huge amount of crypto around this time as the price of most  cryptocurrencies with huge potentials have gone down. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
yes of course, this is the right time if you want to buy and start investing in Crypto because crypto prices are still low and you can hold it and wait until the crypto price will rise again as predicted by many people
Yeah, it is never too late at all. This is a market that we know do have a future and the possibility of seeing it grow more than this in real life usage aspect is something that is a lot possible.

One thing however is to just know how to play your cards well when it comes to buying into the market, and at this point, I am sure any smart person will know this is a good time to buy. At some point, there is no doubt the market will end up recovering, which is something I believe would happen anyway, but whichever way it is, I know somehow, whoever is buying now, will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I personally believe in bitcoin optimistically, it is still young and undervalued coin. Many innumerable parts of the wprld population are yet to know about crypto economy.
Before everyone joins crypto market, be one to take part in this opportunity so that you shall not have to buy a bitcoin at $20k or $50k
if we talk about bitcoin journey , i am believe it is still on early stage.bitcoin developtment not completed yet.so i  think this is correct time to invest in bitcoin.when all developtment completed we will see its price rise alot.
Its depend on you. If you have great patient then you can invest or purchase bitcoin now since not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies are loosing there price and we have to show great patient.
Activity: 1050
Buy now or never. Once the market becomes bullish (no one can actually say when), it will take good years before one can see favorable entry point like the one available now. If you have the capital, make the decision and either smile later or regret later.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
right is consider the bets time to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
Actually, if we are to look at the reward to risk ratio and for those who understand what to look for in a market, I would say there is no harm in buying now. However, since the market is a bit stable inside the triangle now, it is until a break out happens before we will be able to know where the market is actually headed.

For now, I guess we may just have to wait and see how things would turn out in the long run, but for those who want to go long in the market, can at least, but a little bit now and look at how the breakout happens before getting to buy more.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3

I think it will very likely be a bull run soon, because I recently found news that bitcoin ETFs will be accepted, and also from chart analysis that shows reduced bitcoin volatility, which indicates a breakout in the near future.

In the last years, Bitcoin's ETF is being denied and after that the price starts to go down bu we can't say that it is the effect of the denial of that ETF since the price of Bitcoin is really volatile hence we don't know whether it will pump or it will dump.

What we know is that the usual month when price pumps is getting closer and closer and if you are interested, you should really invest now while the price are still at it's lowest.
October is almost half finished but the price still believes $7000. It means that there is no growth in the price till date. To my expectations the price will not rise till December this year. Hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin price. But the current price is very good for new investment and for earning high profits in the future. Be patient and believer of bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
I think many factor that can increasing bitcoin and altcoin awareness. Mass adoption playing important role if we want to increase bitcoin and altcoin. Buying bitcoin and good altcoin right now is good option because most coin already drop the price more than 70% from highest price
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
if you want to buy bitcoin the right time in my opinion is at all times you can buy bitcoin only you have to pay attention to the condition of the price of bitcoin, when you buy bitcoin when the price is very high the risk will be very high, so it's better to buy bitcoin when the price is stable or is falling.
Buying bitcoin this time is still best since we all know the price has not shown any progress into peak season for many months now. That’s the point, buy btc when price is still affordable or at low rate though we do not know when is the time for entering into bullish time so much better invest while the price is low at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
As the market status still looks stale without a specific time of when the bullish run will happen or worse still if the market suddenly dips further. The uncertainty as regards the actual time of increase for all through the bullish run makes the investment choice to be with a flaw.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
if you want to buy bitcoin the right time in my opinion is at all times you can buy bitcoin only you have to pay attention to the condition of the price of bitcoin, when you buy bitcoin when the price is very high the risk will be very high, so it's better to buy bitcoin when the price is stable or is falling.
Pages:
Jump to: