Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 6. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Indeed, now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin because the price is very cheap, but after buying, you have to think whether the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, if you are sure of rising prices for bitcoins and altcoins you have to buy directly but if you are not sure you have to think twice about buying it
Buying right now is a good idea but only if you know you are a long term holder, there have been many people that thought they could deal with the volatility of the market only to find out it was not true and now they have lost any hope to recover their money since they sold when the price crashed, so do not be one of them and be realistic about what you can achieve.
The trick is if you really want long-term investment, then don't ever look at the market for a long time. it's good for you to avoid the fear and panic you might experience when you see price changes in the market. but for the short term, now is also the right time to buy. you see the price drops a few percent and it's good to buy..
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Indeed, now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin because the price is very cheap, but after buying, you have to think whether the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, if you are sure of rising prices for bitcoins and altcoins you have to buy directly but if you are not sure you have to think twice about buying it
Buying right now is a good idea but only if you know you are a long term holder, there have been many people that thought they could deal with the volatility of the market only to find out it was not true and now they have lost any hope to recover their money since they sold when the price crashed, so do not be one of them and be realistic about what you can achieve.

Its true that holding crypto for long term is best option in cryptomarket.Right now, most coin in market have a cheap price and i am believe its good time for buying bitcoin and good altcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Well yes I do believe that it's a good time to invest money in Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies right now as right now the prices of bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies is comparatively low because of which it's more profitable to invest money in bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies.
There is no good or bad time to enter in crypto world. I have seen people enter in bearish market and still lose and also people entering in bull market make no use of the conditions. The most important thing is how you trade with strategies.
yes you are right, everything we can do if we have the capital and the intention to do something we want. of course, if we want to make a profit we must be smart in finding opportunities and being patient is the key to success of a trade.
Well i suggest you to wait and see how below market can go. I think next year would be good. If you can wait then try your luck on next year.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies doesn't have a stable value and this is the hardest part thing to do. To be simple, it's like buy low and sell high but the problem is, fluctuation can't be determined which may cause us chaos when things doesn't go the way what we have expected. It's up to us because assets can be purchased anytime and there is no correct time to buy.  Better to invest that you think you can afford to loose so that whenever things go wrong, you're not going to be fully affected emotionally.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
You can buy bitcoin and all crypto in any time, but if you want to find a good time, then you need to wait for the price to down so you can get the coin at the low price. Maybe you will need a longer time to wait for the price down, but it's worth for you because you can save yourself from the losses because the price is down for more. So you need to watch the price, analyze the price, decide to buy the coin in one level of the price or more so you can get the lower price of the coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Well yes I do believe that it's a good time to invest money in Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies right now as right now the prices of bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies is comparatively low because of which it's more profitable to invest money in bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies.
There is no good or bad time to enter in crypto world. I have seen people enter in bearish market and still lose and also people entering in bull market make no use of the conditions. The most important thing is how you trade with strategies.
yes you are right, everything we can do if we have the capital and the intention to do something we want. of course, if we want to make a profit we must be smart in finding opportunities and being patient is the key to success of a trade.
You have mentioned so many things in one line. The main thing is the mind set. If you have a business mind set, you would work on your ideas round the clock and it would then be great enough to attract the costumer which is business.

But ideas are worthless without execution and as long as you do not act, you are not a businessman. Besides, opportunities open their doors if you are smart enough to point out pain points in the existing market and be able enough to make happen the impossible.
Activity: 6
The best time to buy or purchase Bitcoin is when the market is red and its value is low. when its price went down. and just hold it and wait until the prices rise up again. But, some say that there's no perfect or correct time. you can always purchase Bitcoin anytime you want.
Activity: 434

To buy or not to buy now is a philosophical question. The market is waiting for news that could push the price up. But the news can be bad, which can push the price even lower. And it is unknown how long we will have to wait for growth this time. But if you buy on long-term, then you can now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
when you have capital and want to buy bitcoin then you must be able to see the condition of the price of bitcoin first, don't let you buy bitcoin prices when the price is expensive, the current condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap so it's better you can buy bitcoin because now is the right time .

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. It's the most recognize cryptocurrency, though some of countries have banned bitcoin. For those investors who believe with the great potential of bitcoin that it change a lot of significant processes in financial world, now is the time to buy your bitcoin. It is currently sold at a diacounted price. Hold bitcoin until the next bull run next year.
therefore if you want to get a big profit from now on we buy a lot of bitcoin and other altcoins to be used as long-term investments, because right now bitcoin is still low and someday the price of bitcoin will definitely soar
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Yes of course,  as you can see the value of every are currently recovering,  I suggest to buy more but remember pick a good coin that could be a long term investment.
Still it will come to a debate that whether earning or buying such amazing coins in this time would be affecting you in near time? This answer is quite different from different approaches. Learn about crypto and study things that could be effective to your pocket regarding bitcoin. This would let you find a best answer that whether you should jump this world or not?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
when you have capital and want to buy bitcoin then you must be able to see the condition of the price of bitcoin first, don't let you buy bitcoin prices when the price is expensive, the current condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap so it's better you can buy bitcoin because now is the right time .

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. It's the most recognize cryptocurrency, though some of countries have banned bitcoin. For those investors who believe with the great potential of bitcoin that it change a lot of significant processes in financial world, now is the time to buy your bitcoin. It is currently sold at a diacounted price. Hold bitcoin until the next bull run next year.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

The growth impetus is when stock investors return when the economy recovers. Surely they will recharge the Crypto market to get huge profits. We are currently in an economic downturn, so this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. it will be recovered sooner when a trade war ended.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.

I am agree with you. Bitcoin price right now is much better than early 2017 and I think we should panic about bitcoin price volatility because its always happen in any investment. If we believe on our investment, we should ignore on negative news.
I think its good time for buying bitcoin and good altcoin because cryptomarket is at early stage and have a lot room for growing
If we based on market situation I think its good  to buy while the price is dropping but compared to bitcoin price last previous year of where bitcoin started then we can say that much more profit if we have buy bitcoin at that low priice.
Activity: 37

I believe this will be the great time to buy since the market is still falling look at the chart the price is really down, meaning its time to buy. Good time to buy Alts that already in market.
In fact it is always good to invest money in bitcoin, I think that there are so many other altcoin which are also good for investment, just like Etherien and ripple which can also give you good profit, I think that the current time is the best time for bitcoin investment, because its price is already trading too much low.
Activity: 74

Right now bitcoin is seems dead and mostly people are expecting for increase in next year. About alt coins NO never buy them alt coins is never for long term or for holding they're good for trade only. Take my suggest wait for the next year and then buy bitcoin. Never look for alt.
Activity: 84

For me I do not trust altcoins much as you can see the altcoins gets in more dip as soon as bitcoin dips. I think we should keep on accumulation bitcoins as it is more save to keep bitcoins in hand.
Activity: 66

Seeing the current market situation I think only the good altcoins will perform well in the future. Those coins which have no strong project at their back many not be able to survive this market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The best time to buy bitcoin and all crypto only when the price is down, this is the basic lesson. But if you don't see the price is down, then you need to wait for a while until there is a correction of the price. Now, the price increases and it means, you need to wait until the price is down to correct so you can buy the bitcoin. It will be the same for the altcoin, and as long as you can do this, you can get a lower price of bitcoin and altcoin. Don't panic if the price is down too fast because the price will be back to the price before.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.

I am agree with you. Bitcoin price right now is much better than early 2017 and I think we should panic about bitcoin price volatility because its always happen in any investment. If we believe on our investment, we should ignore on negative news.
I think its good time for buying bitcoin and good altcoin because cryptomarket is at early stage and have a lot room for growing
Pages:
Jump to: