Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 7. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Indeed, now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin because the price is very cheap, but after buying, you have to think whether the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, if you are sure of rising prices for bitcoins and altcoins you have to buy directly but if you are not sure you have to think twice about buying it
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
when you have capital and want to buy bitcoin then you must be able to see the condition of the price of bitcoin first, don't let you buy bitcoin prices when the price is expensive, the current condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap so it's better you can buy bitcoin because now is the right time .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Crypto market went low enough. It is right time to invest while being on the safe side. You had better not to put your all money you have to buy crypto. Also, you have to determine the price right to sell it. It is probable to see a rise in 2019.
I agree. The price of any crypto is now down, it is an opportunity to buy more and diversify your investment. We do not know what really going to happen in the next year and we better prepare for it. Do not doubt or you will regret to just pass the moment without doing things to have it on your account.
This is not a bad advice but there are several factors that were left out, diversification seems like a good idea but when 90% of the projects are scams do you really need diversification? Also many people have not invested a lot of money so diversification is unnecessary for them as well, and finally investing now is a good idea but only if you can hold your coins until the next bull market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Well yes I do believe that it's a good time to invest money in Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies right now as right now the prices of bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies is comparatively low because of which it's more profitable to invest money in bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies.
There is no good or bad time to enter in crypto world. I have seen people enter in bearish market and still lose and also people entering in bull market make no use of the conditions. The most important thing is how you trade with strategies.
yes you are right, everything we can do if we have the capital and the intention to do something we want. of course, if we want to make a profit we must be smart in finding opportunities and being patient is the key to success of a trade.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Well yes I do believe that it's a good time to invest money in Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies right now as right now the prices of bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies is comparatively low because of which it's more profitable to invest money in bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies.
There is no good or bad time to enter in crypto world. I have seen people enter in bearish market and still lose and also people entering in bull market make no use of the conditions. The most important thing is how you trade with strategies.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
I think this time was the great time to buy more bitcoins and altcoins to make a better earnings just like how the other investors always suggest to new investors. And i think it would be nice to you to choose some popular altcoins to invest with your money.
Activity: 82

I believe this is not yet the time I still predicting it will be more cheap next month since this year the market will not go up like last year. Well we dont know what will be next but look at the market.
it hard for cryptocurrency down anymore, its hard to happen if there is no negative news in market.and we hope this condition would not happen any more or investors will take all of their money.
You can try bitcoin after some months maybe next year would be great for bitcoins right now you can chose alt coins and start trading. I heard bitcoin is increase when alt coin down and vice versa.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Most people panic with the decline in bitcoin, but with the decline in bitcoin prices and for those who think about bitcoin for the long term, it will make this condition to buy bitcoin for future profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I do not understand why everyone is panicking. The only losers are the ones who believed Bitcoin will never rise again. From few pennies to Mt. Gox's tragedy to the fall from $600 to $200 and so on. Those who sold at deap are crying tears.
investors who before starting investing with crypto currencies do not know and understand all the risks that we will get in investing with crypto currencies if we know all the risks we will certainly have more confidence and greater patience
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Bitcoin price right now alreayd cut 70% from highest price. Many good news will come to market and i think its good time for buying bitcoin and some good altcoin. If government regulation issued by government, i think its one of many factory why cryptomarket growing in near future
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
Crypto market went low enough. It is right time to invest while being on the safe side. You had better not to put your all money you have to buy crypto. Also, you have to determine the price right to sell it. It is probable to see a rise in 2019.
I agree. The price of any crypto is now down, it is an opportunity to buy more and diversify your investment. We do not know what really going to happen in the next year and we better prepare for it. Do not doubt or you will regret to just pass the moment without doing things to have it on your account.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Yes, it is the right time in my opinion. The 2nd and 3rd quarter of this year has been a disaster to cryptocurrency, but recently the market has been somewhat attaining stability for a few weeks now, especially with bitcoin evolving around the $6,000 - $6,500 mark. Investing in bitcoin now wouldn't the such a terrible idea.
Investing is a good idea but there is a caveat, you need to be capable of holding your coins for the long term otherwise buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is just a waste of time and money since it is incredibly unlikely we are going to see a fast recovery of the market, so those that can buy at this moment are those that have the patience to hold their coins even in these adverse circumstances.
Activity: 696
The market is really really low now, so deep, so I think it is the best time now to purchase altcoins or bitcoin. Hope the market will rise again the soonest.
Activity: 76

I believe this is not yet the time I still predicting it will be more cheap next month since this year the market will not go up like last year. Well we dont know what will be next but look at the market.
it hard for cryptocurrency down anymore, its hard to happen if there is no negative news in market.and we hope this condition would not happen any more or investors will take all of their money.
I think you should chose alt coins instead of bitcoins. I assume that bitcoin is falling and this time isn't good for purchasing it. I my self-purchasing alt coins and trading with them.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
Yes of course,  as you can see the value of every are currently recovering,  I suggest to buy more but remember pick a good coin that could be a long term investment.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

People or investor have an different opinion about this situation,some say's its better now to buy more crypto coins and hold it and wait for the bullish moment to sell,because when you buy now the price is lower and you can buy more crypto coins,while in the other terms  some say's this is not worthwhile to buy because everyday the market continue into bloodish happen.
Activity: 227
IQCash
The time is perfectly fine to buy more coins as the crypto market in general is in the recovery phase. Coins are selling at relatively low prices which makes it a good grounds for all existing and potential investors to buy more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency market cap already drop more than 70% and i think in near future will recovery again. For some peoples, looking crypto price right now is good time for buying more because the potential in the future is more bigger and profitable
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes.
If the goal is high return on investment, then this is about the right time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins.

I understand that some people are scared of investing because of the position of the crypto market.
This shoudnt be so.

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Could be new BIPs. I would like to see improvement on how we see the ledger of bitcoin. It is so much confusion. Even in blockchain.info I rarely get the idea of transfers in a glance.
Pages:
Jump to: