Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 9. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 2
Yes, of course. start investing bitcoin / altcoin slowly. Don't rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money. Follow the price when the time is right to sell it. or you want to save and expect prices to rise next year
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
For me it is the right time to purchase some bitcoin. But altcoins, I don't know if its the right time to buy it. Because there are so many altcoins that do not have a good future. And its hard to choose what altcoins are good to buy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
I believe this is not yet the time I still predicting it will be more cheap next month since this year the market will not go up like last year. Well we dont know what will be next but look at the market.
it hard for cryptocurrency down anymore, its hard to happen if there is no negative news in market.and we hope this condition would not happen any more or investors will take all of their money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
I am certain of one thing that FUD and speculation is having a bull run lately. I just can't imagine that I even invested because of this FUD and speculations in the forum discussions. Well, it may have a bull run or not I should welcome all the possibilities that will going to happen with bitcoin and other crypto in the market. Thus, include that there will be no bull run and doing bitcoin trading would be ideal. I will just take some time how to deal with bitcoin trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think buying at 6000 and selling at 20000 is not a bad idea so i prefer to buy crypto rather than keeping money at home but the time is not fixed for bitcoin and other crypto like Crypto is not a monetary term but it is he investment you do online and through speculation and other reasons the price of bitcoin rise which gives you the ultimate value of this coin.If you buy now and having a stamina for keeping it it will never hurt you and this behavior will make you a good trader of crypto.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
I believe this is not yet the time I still predicting it will be more cheap next month since this year the market will not go up like last year. Well we dont know what will be next but look at the market.
Activity: 406
We all know and can see the potential of crytocurrency in the future, i believe that this bearish market is a good opportunity for us to buy more digital coins, venture and invest in them more. The market is down for now, but eventually the boom of market will surely happen.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Whenever the price of a bitcoin or crypto decreases, then it is the best time to buy, at these times I will buy and hodl until the price increases again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
many people said like you, and its proven now.some altcoin already rise although only on limited range.but it could sign for cryptocurrency market will recovered in near future.
And also many people who are convinced at the end of this year the price of the Bitcoin and all Crypto to be recovered back, Well I think in this time is the best moments to buy Bitcoin or other Crypto. After purchase it we can store as a future asset.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
when the price falls that much there are so many who are stuck in expensive prices and there are so many who panic and sell their assets at very cheap prices, when you buy I suggest you don't buy when the price goes up because it will get you stuck at expensive prices, buy when the price is cheap like now the price is still very cheap and can potentially be very expensive again someday.
Activity: 588
I think, in the shirt time that I've been looking at trends of the crypto currency market that i think now isna good time to buy. Because we had a very long bear market run this year and i see a huge possibility that we are already have n the beginnings of a bull run. Then again, take it with a grain of salt and invest wisely.
we've already pass more than 8 months in bearish trend.and i think it could not continue anymore and now on is the correct time for cryptocurrency price recovered again.
many people said like you, and its proven now.some altcoin already rise although only on limited range.but it could sign for cryptocurrency market will recovered in near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I personally believe in bitcoin optimistically, it is still young and undervalued coin. Many innumerable parts of the wprld population are yet to know about crypto economy.
Before everyone joins crypto market, be one to take part in this opportunity so that you shall not have to buy a bitcoin at $20k or $50k
if we talk about bitcoin journey , i am believe it is still on early stage.bitcoin developtment not completed yet.so i  think this is correct time to invest in bitcoin.when all developtment completed we will see its price rise alot.
All cryptocurrencies are volatile and they take times to increase. If you think you can wait for years then go ahead buy now and store them for years.
Activity: 633
I think, in the shirt time that I've been looking at trends of the crypto currency market that i think now isna good time to buy. Because we had a very long bear market run this year and i see a huge possibility that we are already have n the beginnings of a bull run. Then again, take it with a grain of salt and invest wisely.
we've already pass more than 8 months in bearish trend.and i think it could not continue anymore and now on is the correct time for cryptocurrency price recovered again.
Activity: 476
Activity: 438

For me just buy for every dip so that your not panicking when the price was always fall down so that you will not as if it is time to buy, besides that is your investment invest what you can afford to lose this crypto currency if for all the people who are risk taken and didn't afraid even if the price falls down because they know that on every dump there is a pump.
Activity: 322
For me yes this is the right time to buy or purchase of bitcoin and alts because of bearish market we have opportunity to buy in affordable price so we can make a profit when the bull run starts. Many people is take a opportunity like this because they know they will get a great profit.
Purchasing bitcoin is a good idea but I am not so sure about purchasing altcoins especially if those altcoins are not very well know, the only exception to this is if you are looking to invest in coins like ethereum or litecoin which are by far some of the best altcoins that we have, but if you do that make sure to keep your portfolio small, I prefer to keep my portfolio as simple as possible and only hold 5 to 10 different coins.

Invest in the altcoins you trust only. Actually, these are the top-100 tokens. I also think that BTC price is rather low now. Suppose,  it will be good to invest in it as well.
Observing Altcoins and Bitcoins before purchasing is needed at some point when the market is in its stable state you should purchase some of he trusted coins to make an investments out of it, making sure that your investment will have profit soon.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

I guess anytime you can buy bitcoin to invest as long as you believe in crypto especially in bitcoin technology despite in the bearish market happened, but I believed there is coming bull run market thats why ill still keep holding my remaining bitcoin.
Right.Same with my thoughts too.Even if the price is not at its peak right now,let's have more courage to buy more bitcoins and potential altcoins while they are still affordable.I know bull run will surely come and we will all make good profits that time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

I guess anytime you can buy bitcoin to invest as long as you believe in crypto especially in bitcoin technology despite in the bearish market happened, but I believed there is coming bull run market thats why ill still keep holding my remaining bitcoin.
Activity: 270
I see every time to be the best time to invest in cryptocurrency coins. Most people like to invest now because the prices of the coins are at a lower cost and they deem this time as an ideal time to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Maybe this time that the price vslue of tojens and other altcoins are very low ,this is somewhat a good timing to buy coins at a lower price value , we could have the advantage of this of this oppurtunity in buying such coins at a lower price for this season of red market and keep and hold for this coins until such time , the market will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: