Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 43. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 09:25:08 PM
There’s no such word as END in cryptocurrency altcoins specially Bitcoins, this situation is normal since altcoins was discovered. I am sure that it will recover soon, this only causes of all the fake news comes out last 2017 like they said that cryptocurrency is a scam which we as crypto know it’s not. Just keep your coins and wait for the right time don’t be so impatient you might regret it in selling your coins without any profit.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

No, it is just long correction. It was too big criptocurrency pump in December and correction was expected
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 18, 2018, 09:03:11 PM
The latest boring FUD that people spread like cancer to boost the emotions on the market are:

• G20 summit discussion on crypto
  • Twitter will ban crypto and ICO advertisements

Yeah so many people easily believe rumors, the summit discussions even haven't happened but people already selling the coin because of panic and the most confusing part is the banning advertisement, the banning advertisement won't affect any crypto prices, the popularity of crypto is already good, so even without any ads people already know crypto, the banning only going to affect the ICO, but people just freak out

It never happen right now because some of altcoin are rising and since it become known i think altcoin will never end even there a lot of year come and upcoming years. Also dont be scared when it happen because surely there something big good happen. I recommend to not panic and dont easily afraid or don't be worried everything will be alright when there happen in the altcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 18, 2018, 08:43:43 PM
The latest boring FUD that people spread like cancer to boost the emotions on the market are:

Yeah so many people easily believe rumors, the summit discussions even haven't happened but people already selling the coin because of panic and the most confusing part is the banning advertisement, the banning advertisement won't affect any crypto prices, the popularity of crypto is already good, so even without any ads people already know crypto, the banning only going to affect the ICO, but people just freak out
For me no this year is not the end of altcoin because its growing right now and some of them are successful like ethereum. Also dont easily believe to the humor like this because it can affect the grow of some altcoin to their value. So i think its better if we continue to used it and dont panic when there's dropping in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 18, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Activity: 286
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
The market is all red and this year is terrible for cryptos, but it is affecting all coins, not only the altcoins.
BTC dropped to 7K and it was 20K some months ago
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

If you are new to this market of course you could easily say that but history says it all, top alts will always make a comeback while those coins who didn't make it to the top 200 or 100 will keep coming down where daily trading volume is almost 0.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 18, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
Bitcoin is also in red but this doesn't mean that this is the end of Bitcoin and any other coins. If you are holding potential coins, then you do not have to worry because it is a good coin. It's more good to buy than sell your coins.
Activity: 76
March 18, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

You must be kidding me if you are saying that the current bearish trend is the end of Alt cryptos... come on, the crypto revolution just got started, I don't think we are even at 20% of the revolution
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 18, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

No, this not going toward at any end Because these have no end at any side , if you will see towards the the market buy sell then surely you will be able to see that if people are selling ( whatever the reason ) then there are people who are buying Because they know very well that there is future to have those coins at very low price , and also here we should make sure ourself that if the market of cryptourrency will have lots of fluctuations then surely we have lots of chances to.make high high by hold the altcoins for long time .
And also here currently many people are  feeling panic Because of negative news about to ban cryptourrency ads in Google but in Actual this is not a negative news .

I do not understand one thing, and here Google advertising, this is another pretext for which everyone is referring. In fact, there are more global things related to the common world market!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

No, this not going toward at any end Because these have no end at any side , if you will see towards the the market buy sell then surely you will be able to see that if people are selling ( whatever the reason ) then there are people who are buying Because they know very well that there is future to have those coins at very low price , and also here we should make sure ourself that if the market of cryptourrency will have lots of fluctuations then surely we have lots of chances to.make high high by hold the altcoins for long time .
And also here currently many people are  feeling panic Because of negative news about to ban cryptourrency ads in Google but in Actual this is not a negative news .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
You are too worried about this issue, it's the market and it breathes, believe it is a living creature, now we have a stage of view when we have the lowest cost figures, but we will soon breathe) I think my analogy will allow you to understand my opinion and me you will still be able to calm down
Activity: 244
March 18, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
I do not think that this is the end for altcoins , now we can see that all market is red, but it is manipulation and they need to reach stop losses of simple people  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
We're letting them control us too much.

Why can't we be more self-reliant and create productive businesses instead of letting our fate be controlled by others? Once we become successful they'll beg us to return.
Activity: 1204
March 18, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I think that's because of the fall of prices of bitcoin and ethereum and that's happened because of the decision of Google to ban cryptocurrency ads, i hope that this fall will stop in September as every year. 
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
wait for the normal price
things like this have happened several times
and I think the end of altcoin will be a while longer
at least April, all prices will be back to normal
I think normal price can happen this coming months. Yes we already seen and experience of altcoins prices become continuing less but it is not forever the market is down. I dont believe altcoins were end yet I think it will explode any moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
This can have a good impact on the industry. The weakest and most useless projects will go away. Only really working ideas will remain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 18, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
wait for the normal price
things like this have happened several times
and I think the end of altcoin will be a while longer
at least April, all prices will be back to normal
Gzr
Activity: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:49:30 PM
Most altcoins will die, but can be profitable short term.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
These percents from december ATM or last month when was great HYIP. Price for most altcoins was  overstimated. Bitcoin accumulates dominance on altcoins then will show to us big price.
Pages:
Jump to: