Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 40. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
March 19, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
There is a currency market where all world currencies are traded, there are commodity markets where oil, metals, etc. are traded, there is a stock market where shares of different companies are traded. And everywhere the market sometimes falls, sometimes it falls very much. But after that a new wave and a new growth begins, it happens always and everywhere. We now need to learn wait and be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
Presently here are many Altcoins are coming in the Crypto market with very good projects, the Alt coins which does not have good projects and proper management will collapse anytime. But the Altcoins which has good project and proper management can grow very fast in the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
Good alts will have bright future and some go them are very famous-alts are going for btc,now we have to wait when btc start grow  and after alts will make jump
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

the current situation is creating uncertainty. It is not true that the subcoins have come to an end yet. some subcoons will no longer end up in time. I wait and see.
Activity: 926
March 19, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

calm friends, of course not altcoin destroyed because bitcoin prices are down and collapsed, if bitcoin prices rise then it is certain altcoin will also rise so you should wait for the price back up and easily affected you do not sell when the price is cheap so you do not lose.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Hold on man hold on its not end its the panic situation right now. so many altr coin price down even eth btc price also  these two currency price ups and down also depends on most altr price ups and down dont be panic dont panic sale.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Hold on man hold on its not end its the panic situation right now. so many altr coin price down even eth btc price also  these two currency price ups and down also depends on most altr price ups and down dont be panic dont panic sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
End of altcoins can not possible.this is just a downfall and this kind of downfall is a part of this market and market go upside after every downfall.
Activity: 360
March 19, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Generally, all altcoins follow the BTC's price, which has been in red in recent weeks. But I do not think that will be the end of all altcoins.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
Red line is part of market it doesn't mean that altcoins are died,Altcoins market is growing most of coins are worthy and stable future. Altcoins are an opportunity to earn and invest for long run,many altcoins are still cheaper but in future will hit on peak so good time to avail this opportunity.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 19, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
No, it's normal, that cryptocurrency value falls down, so don't be scared, I think that when btc goes down, altcoin will go up
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
March 19, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Yesterday total market capitalization has reached its minimum since last December. So if the falling trend continues it'll be a real checkout for small ALTs. I suppose that some of them can really die. But it won't affect the top 50 for sure.
Activity: 630
March 19, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
No this is not end of altcoins and looking altcoins may down something more because this volatile situation is not stopping and people are scare to invest in the crypto market but according to my opinion that market will go up very fast and it will not give any chance to buy any altcoins. But this situation may take some more time. Now still wait for that movement and watch the market.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
It can’t be the end. I think there are many alts that are valuable and there’s no reason to just assume everything is ending when there is a low. If you do that, investing in volatile markets such as this may not be for you. HODL on to good alts. I really think everything will be back up in quarter 2.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
Little correction. Taking a bit longer than expected, but all will rise again. No worries, dont spread FUD Smiley
haha, i like your thoughts. Those who have long-term trading experience get your thoughts and I'm one of them. Although I have suffered a loss of over $ 15k, I know I will make more profit when the market goes down next time. I am looking forward to the market going down and that will be my chance to multiply my stock by 5 times.
Activity: 753
March 19, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

The price of bitcoin also decreases, and until it recovers and starts to grow, the prices for altcoins will also follow the price of bitcoin. All that I can advise, when the prices are very low - is to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
Big caps and Low caps are both suffering at the moment as Bitcoin rapidly fall down. Moreover, this time altcoin suffered more than Bitcoin as Bitcoin dominance over the market increased from 40% to 45%. It clearly shows people are moving from altcoin to Bitcoin which gave a greater setback to altcoin. But this is just ups and down in the market, and it will get stable in the coming days and then altcoin will party again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 19, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
most alt coin dump / pump based on bitcoin price
the rule i know is 3
bitcoin down , alt down
bitcoin up , alt down
bitcoin stable , alt up

and i think its not end for alt coins
Activity: 265
March 19, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
Don't think so. It's really promising to buy tokens now. especially, when the project is worthwhile!
My suggestion is "Red Lanterns"  https://goo.gl/RddguE
An amazing idea of ICO!
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
The negative news background strongly influences decrease in total capitalization of cryptocurrencies. I think, in the fall, everything will change.
Pages:
Jump to: