Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 38. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
March 22, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
The crypto market the most profitable but has huge risks. Always it is necessary to be ready to lose money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 22, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
absolutely yes.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 22, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
Overall crypto market is down nowadays. But it  doesn't mean that some altcoins will over. It is normal thing in market cycle some will rise some will fall and diminish. Some people very early came to conclusion on the basis of 2-3 month market movement and lost faith too. But those who are professional or experienced in the crypto market they are not worried. They all knows sometime we need more patience because they know crypto market has huge potential it will be boom more in coming years and sooner market correction will over and market will start rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
March 22, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
Why should it be the end ? Just because of the falling prises ? Its a market the prices fall and rise again this is normal.
So many people are just used to see only green numbers that they forget where they are .
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
It's not the end it's just market cycle, this just happens in the market every now and then, without these corrections the market won't see new ATHs, so just wait and be patient. Don't panic sell your bag or you'll regret it afterwards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
No its not. Not even the end of bitcoin too. All these price change is part of the economic status. When you see the graph of stocks market you will notice it has iys ups and down. The rapid change of its price. Altcoins and bitcoin are likely the same. Just hold on with the crypotos and be postive to encourage more investors ro keep investing in crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I think there are many factors that cause it one of them is a negative issue, but we also know that the price of the coin can not be predicted exactly, because it is one of the weaknesses of investment with cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 22, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
There was a lot of bad news. And in no way is this the end of the altcoins. Now there are more positive news, and most likely soon bitcoin will begin to grow, and for him all altcoins.
This is definitely not the end of Altcoins, it seems to me it's only the beginning and all Altcoins soon begin to grow strongly. now the market is in a very bad state, but I think that over time, it will start to rise rapidly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
There was a lot of bad news. And in no way is this the end of the altcoins. Now there are more positive news, and most likely soon bitcoin will begin to grow, and for him all altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 22, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
I really don't think so but small coins would suffer harshly but the coins which has demand and has good idea and team behind them would be good to go I think.Just hold your coins during drops or try to buy them at cheaper rates if you believe that it would be profitable later on.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
What answer do you expect? Yes, you're going to sell. No, you stay? There are no simple answers if you see a perspective in certain coins then hold them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

No, but some projects are likely to be irrevocably loose from the market. I don't think all alts have a good safety margin and can withstand such fluctuations for years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 21, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

not like that. currently altcoin grows back together with bitcoin.
you can see now on marketcap.
this evidence of crypto can survive in any situation, although this situation has not been stable. but with overall growth. this indicates the market is trying to rise.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

I think this has been tackled a years ago if I am not mistaken, then even altcoins now are in red stage of their value it doesn't mean its the end of it of course not! because digital currency are mostly volatile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
In fact, most people are waiting for simple answers and do not want to see the prospect of crypto-market and currency in general. She's changing the world. What end are you talking about?               
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
Its not only altcoins, its because bitcoin was red, and all altcoins are selling to bitcoin, so because of main coin all goes red. Not because altcoins are bad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 08:59:52 AM
The drop of the altcoins prices is due to the supply and demand of these coins, and it is normal for the price fluctuations. And maybe it would be the best time to buy more altcoins too. Of course Bitcoin has some contributions on to why the decrease took place but it should be a healthy change of prices so it has room for growth and hopefully increase in a few months from now.
Activity: 189
March 20, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
altcoin decreases due to btc down, almost all altcoin makes btc as the benchmark of its exchange value, if btc goes down then altcoin will drop, just calm this is not the end of everything
Activity: 308
March 20, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
I do not think because in the near future prices will rise again and everything will be the same as before it will be possible to sell more expensive
Activity: 178
March 20, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
I see signs of the market going up. This proves the resilience of this market quite well. So to say altcoins in the end, this is ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: