Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 41. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
I think that no, I think that it's just for a certain period of time there are such events, and after some time the alto will go uphill!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
Bad news circulating in the market results on many people to sell their coins. The impact of massive coin sales is the falling price of all coins. If we keep holding each coin and  trust the coin will rise again, I'm sure the price will gradually begin to stabilize. This is not the end of the digital currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
no ofcourse
Activity: 193
March 19, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
The downfall of bitcoin and altcoins price is not surprising anymore if what had happened was happened before. The movement of motions whether it goes up or it goes down is the preparation to get ready not to fall the loses with downfall of prices. I think the important is we must learn how to play with motion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Growth in a thousand percent many people perceive as an ordinary thing, and a drop of 70% as something special. I think that these are parts of one process - the global growth of the crypto market. The market is very volatile, so we have such volatile prices, but in general the market is growing.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
you will spend time if you keep thinking about this. move your mind and try to focus on making a profit in this situation.

It would really help if one would get used to red days and fluctuations. It's all temporary, markets go down and up all the
time, it's a healthy cycle I guess. Seasoned and well experienced traders and investors take full advantage of price dips
and growth. With every dip, people are more inclined to hold, some sell out of panic but to the smarter bunch they tend
to invest in altcoins and bitcoins. So it's not the end actually, it's a self sustaining cycle that uniquely breaks every once
in a while. Altcoins hold a verypromising future, it can't end now because there so much demand and potential for it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
March 19, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Talking of death again simply because of a red chart.

I think it would be far more beneficial both to this forum and to all the newbies in here if you people will begin to read more rather than post, or worse, open threads that are simply flimsy, irrelevant, shallow, or repetitions of what have already been created. I assume that if there is really something significant that this thread could uncover, it has already been provided in some posts and threads elsewhere. Please take time to read people. This forum is already rich of information.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

I think not just altcoin, even bitcoin price drop. Many altcoin in market and many of them have good project and good product, I am believe when market stable again, altcoin will good project will rising. Its better not to panic and selling our coin/token, I am better holding my coin/token untill market stable again
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:12:38 AM
my altcoin decrease 5-7 times,now it is very risky buy altcoin,this point you shoul buy eth or btc,if btc and eth growup,altcoin will recovery,all depend on btc and eth,i hope whole market will recovery soon,
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

Nothing terrible happens. The usual, however, prolonged over time correction of the crypto currency. True, it is probably not without outside help aimed at the collapse of the crypto-currency market and restraining its growth. However, now the market can begin to grow on any given day, as all objective reasons for restraining its growth have disappeared. Perhaps a good reason for this was yesterday's decision of the Financial Stability Board to reject calls by some countries for the regulation of the Crypto-currency at the G20 countries' tomorrow summit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
I dont say its end of altcoin because i was holding some coins when all altcoin prices  where declined and bitcoin was ruling . Almost all coins in my portfolio lost around 90% value . Now still in bearish market i am in profit based on my investment. So patience is the key if you really believing on your investment.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 19, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

-10% is just nothing for crypto market! Even -50% is normal for this type of market. After big growth there should always be a big fall.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Relax look at the bright side it's not permanent as I'm writing this majority are on green again don't act like a newbie in panic there's a crash there's a correction there's a pump and a correction again, you have to get used to this scenario, it's been going on since the start.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
Fluctuations in prices is but a normal occurrence in the crypto market, it's not like a steep slope that goes up every time.
This digital space is very volatile, even with just a little spread of FUD then digital asset holders start selling, then follows decrease in prices. that is but one example, and there are a lot of reasons out there that have a negative impact.
But we should always remember that as soon as it hits bottom it will recover, and start to rise up.
So no need to worry really.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

Then the bitcoin should die first and then all the other coins. But this is impossible due to the fact that the crypt is invested not only with a lot of hopes but also with money that decide to live or not to the market at the moment. While there is investment, that is movement, and this is definitely not a sign of death.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
I think not, arguably still altcoin is still young and I'm sure that altcoin will be able to grow bigger and will have an increasingly high price. It could be just a few more months altcoin began to grow and currently a good time to invest.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
March 19, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
of course not, this drop is seasonal and it happens every year, there are times that altcoins are down and sometimes its on top. altcoins will never die as long as the community continues to circulate it on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
Maybe theres a huge dump at the moments. But do not forget, bitcoin is still wortk eight thousand us dollars. So also the altcoins has their value. And as long as all those coins will be traded with value, there will bo no end for altcoins. Dont get everytime in panic when the cryptocurrencies have a huge dump. Its normal, and you should get used to it. Because if not, you will have some bad future with very bad desicision who will result in panic sells!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

no, i think you are mistaken
although today many altcoin and new popping. does not mean this becomes an obstacle. great benefits that we can pick, there are many new innovations, ideas and technologies. the market becomes red due to several factors banning in the last tibulan period. and the effects of a panicked new investor.

It is currently a very heavy downturn for alts and I believe we will see alts go even lower. It is still undoubtedly going to be a big year for crypto and specifically alts, as we begin to see more projects releasing I believe we will start to see some life re-enter the altcoin market.
Activity: 560
March 19, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

no, i think you are mistaken
although today many altcoin and new popping. does not mean this becomes an obstacle. great benefits that we can pick, there are many new innovations, ideas and technologies. the market becomes red due to several factors banning in the last tibulan period. and the effects of a panicked new investor.
Pages:
Jump to: