Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 8. (Read 3453 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
I don't want to take Tulip Mania mentioned by one Author as a comparison with Bitcoin in this instance at all because they are totally different from one another. What is happening now can never put an end to Bitcoin. Though, currently, the Bitcoin stands $8681.03, showing decrease in value from its recent slightly stabled value. This does not mean that the speculation about bitcoin price increase towards the second cutter of this years shall not come to reality. Let's still hold and be optimistic.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 14, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and bitcoin is currently very popular. I do not believe that bitcoin will end up as you mentioned. because every bitcoin success, certainly supported by all people. much current news is not good about bitcoin, and I think it's just people who want to destroy bitcoin development.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
Everything about the end of bitcoin is purely humor and it's not true, the fact that bitcoin is the leading among cryptos. The price maybe getting lower just like any other coins but this does not mean that it was the end. I believe that it can recover soon just wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
I do not understand why bitcoin is compared with tulips !!! Firstly, tulips are a commodity, secondly they can be grown endlessly, and the issue of bitcoin will soon cease, thirdly, the crypto-currencies are decentralized and this "bubble" can not burst everywhere and at once!
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I dont believe that it is the ending of btcoin because many peolple always make a support to make bitcoin more successful always.Thats why I dedicate mayself to earnc btc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Different issue is coming out  against Bitcoin because of it's growing popularity but I think  it will not . Everything in this world has its end but bitcoin will not end today or tommorrow as long as people use Bitcoin and engage on it.we know that BTC is a big opportunity for everyone  and more people are going to adopt for their future and their needs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 14, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
No it is not the end of bitcoin, with  the recent drop in price,  a lot of people are speculating that the end of bitcoin  is about to happen, which is not true.we saw  bitcoin rise in price from about $900   late  2016 to between $18000 to  $19 000 in 2017 and in late December 2017 the price started to drop  through into  January 2018 , this actually does not signify that bitcoin is ending.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 03:12:53 AM
I figure bitcoin will never end it will ward better than anyone might have expected and now as of late some rich organizations have likewise acknowledged bitcoin which mean bitcoin have a brilliant future and I'm certain when bitcoin achieved an excessive number of nations so its esteem and request will go higher on the grounds that bitcoin is relentless now and will propel more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
There are always a news about the end of bitcoin and I think it is the main reason why people are selling their coins because of their fear,
It is the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping or dropping down because of the bad news about bitcoin.

I am tired to count the number of times when Bitcoin has been announced the dead crypto. I believe that we will see the triumph of it, and these rumours will be stopped.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
I believe bitcoins will never end, I don't really mind all that speculation and talk of the upcoming
burst and demise of bitcoins. As long as there are supporters and investors taking part and getting
involved with bitcoins, it will thrive and stay. It's a very innovating solution, once fully integrated
and accepted, bitcoins will revolutionized the world of money transactions. The technology bitcoin
has isn't something that will die out, it's a self innovating technology. More and more are accepting
bitcoins because it's more than just a currency, innovation, investment.. it's an absolute blessing that
gives hope to all.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
No it will go one whatever they say
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 12, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin, yes bitcoin price currently dropping but this not means that bitcoin will end like this. Even bitcoin’s amount is slow increasing we can still use it and can make a substantial profit through it. Just relax and visualize that in the first-place bitcoin price is always fluctuating too much. I still suggest to keep on investing in bitcoin,then hold them after.You will see big profit when the price starts to rise steeply.

Bitcoin will not end as long there is investor and people who are working with it. Talking about its price, no need to worry because ups and down is normal. Just wait for the right time its price be back then everything will be ok.
Activity: 78
March 12, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Bitcoin will never stop nor end. Because bitcoin has always an investors that that will invest it. Don't anic if the value of bitcoin is dumped. Bitcoin has ups and downs. And now bitcoin is ina low value but I am sure that the value of itwill rise up and more investors are going to invest it. So don't believe that bitcoin is goind to an end.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Nope not at all
Activity: 46
March 12, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
No bitcoin is never end because bitcoin is very  importan more people change here life because of the bitcoin don't be afraid betcoin never end.
Activity: 187
March 12, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.

Agree with you bro, even me I never believed that news, bitcoin will never shut down or pop like a bubble for now that bitcoin grows stronger because of its popularity and uses. They don't know the good side of bitcoin thats why they spread that news only the negative side.
Activity: 86
March 12, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

I stopped believing in "ending signals" a long time ago.  It is bad for your nerves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 12, 2018, 07:07:03 AM
I personally never believed in the news that bitcoin would end. Although the market is falling I still believe bitcoin will not end and do not be afraid to see bitcoin prices fall, because bitcoin prices will increase once dumping is over.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

The currency in the short term as "fanaticism investments" the bubble has burst, basic as a symbol is the "currency of" number of atrophy, each big BBS, updated daily amount less the original account v abandoned the currency back to old job.

Most of the people in the circle said, "it's over, bitcoin is over, and the future of bitcoin is dark."

That's why, in the darkest days of bitcoin, "the speculators are gone, the scammers are gone, the programmers are starting to get in, and the future of bitcoin is just beginning."
Activity: 84
March 12, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
its fake
i dont believe
Pages:
Jump to: