Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 4. (Read 3453 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
April 01, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
I believe Bitcoin has no end. in-fact, this is just the beginning.
Nice point of view as a crypto holder. If all crypto currency user is like this the bitcoin and other altcoins will continue to grow to the moon and also they gonna avoid some panic decision that can lead to a wrong move. Even if the crypto market is quite rough situation in this time, I believe that the survivability of bitcoin is excellent. Just stand on your ground and be amaze what happen in the near future of crypto currency, this will be a great opportunity.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I dont think so, for many people supports and getting involved with it, and the popularity of the bitcoin continually grows which make bitcoin to be more alive.
Activity: 99
April 01, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Bitcoin is never end because this is the way to improve our self. bitcoin is many benifits he give so many people are interesting her. investment is good to rissing up and growth about the profit. if you trust and believe this coin maybe we are the top 1 in crypto.  i think bitcoin is never end. and this is the largest crypto currencies in the world.
Activity: 27
April 01, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
I do not think we should even agree that bitcoin is new, lots of big companies up to the country that keeps trying to develop bitcoin so it can be easy to use, I'm sure bitcoin development will continue to improve and someday bitcoin price is very expensive compared to now.
For me its like being in the years we have been, why are many people always saying that bitcoin is dead or will end already. Instead of saying that i guess its more helpful to convince investors to just hold their bitcoins and avoid selling it. There are more things we can do than think negatively about what is happening right now.

I don't think bitcoin will end anytime soon because as per chart record it is still the leading cryptocurrency so far. It has been widely known and used compared to the years that has passed. It has proven its amazing exchange value in the market and as bitcoiners we should be more optimistic so that we can encourage more investors for the benefit of the many.
Activity: 102
April 01, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
I do not think we should even agree that bitcoin is new, lots of big companies up to the country that keeps trying to develop bitcoin so it can be easy to use, I'm sure bitcoin development will continue to improve and someday bitcoin price is very expensive compared to now.
For me its like being in the years we have been, why are many people always saying that bitcoin is dead or will end already. Instead of saying that i guess its more helpful to convince investors to just hold their bitcoins and avoid selling it. There are more things we can do than think negatively about what is happening right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 12:02:25 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
For me this is not the end for bitcoin yet, this downfall is very normal. We all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it increases and decreases at any moment. And many investors and traders are waiting like this downfall to invest and wait for the time that the price will increase again. If I just have money to buy bitcoins, I would because this downfall will not take long time. I expected that the bitcoin price will increase again on the second quarter of the year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
I think its not. The fiat of this cryptocurrency was so unpredictable so if we study the last year that bitcoin exist. We notice that bitcoin was always have a J graph. Then why you would afraid in the first place bitcoin in the past was not money at all. Bitcoin change year by year.. Its very good year for crypto holders. Stay awake. Wait till we met our standards. Adios.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 08:13:22 PM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Bitcoins will never end as long as there are people who are interested on investing, there are also speculations that bitcoins this year will reach $50k dollar per coin so keep on holding your coins till it reach the amount.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

,,,Actually, bitcoin is still alive, way back after the existence of bitcoin, there was a lot of negatives articles and fabricated news on tv and internet  that made by some other groups and individuals who against the concept of blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 31, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
Don't be the one all these rumors they are just to break you down and to return the money on to the market but keep holding it in our to increase the money price even more and don't worry about the price.the price getting lower because someone is jumping all their Bitcoins and withdrawing all they can from it that's why the prices going lower and will continue up to 1 or 2 months so keep holding your fine because after this period everyone is going to have a huge profit in the market.
Activity: 153
March 31, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
Everything there is pure speculation no one can tell what would happen to bitcoin all of us will just set and watch what will happenreally . Although there are also some individual out there who just want tosee bitcoin to fail many speculation, we cant really tell.
Many articles have already said that, no one really knows if its really true or not. However, no one also knows when will bitcoin would end and how it will end. All i can suggest is help bitcoin recover by inviting or encourage more people to support bitcoin by investing and hold it until the price will rise.
Activity: 24
March 31, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Everything there is pure speculation no one can tell what would happen to bitcoin all of us will just set and watch what will happenreally . Although there are also some individual out there who just want tosee bitcoin to fail many speculation, we cant really tell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:17:12 PM
Although bitcoin value drop these past few months, I dont think that it will end this way. What I believe is that it will come around soon, same as it deed before. So please dont do panic selling, just be patience and wait.
Activity: 372
March 31, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

I think that news is another fud news if bitcoin will ended I think not right now as long many people use it and buy it. Just be patient and wait the rise up of bitcoin dont believe to some fud news because it will bring you negative vibes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:38:46 PM
It's not true, there's a lot bad information about Bitcoin because anti Bitcoin spread it. But many people don't believe that. Even though Bitcoins will experiencing some dip over the past time.

Me too I don't believe so that bitcoin will come to an end. Yes there may be times that it may fall and will rise but this made it stronger.
It’s expected that bitcojn go up and down and this is healthy, this is how the market play and if you don’t know how to play with others then you will be a loser in the end. Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency will recover we just need to be patience and put out trust in out respective coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
I do not, never be pessimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, if the price goes down then never sell because it will have systemic impacts so the price is hard to go up, keep buying is a good thing we do.
Optimistic in Bitcoin is a very good choice and I myself do not want to be pessimistic. Market has both negativity and positivity. If you are attracting towards negativity then you will get in negative value and if you move towards positivity then you will get positive value means profit. Bitcoin has no end it is the future currency. You need to buy more that will give you profit at the end.
Activity: 448
March 31, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
It's not true, there's a lot bad information about Bitcoin because anti Bitcoin spread it. But many people don't believe that. Even though Bitcoins will experiencing some dip over the past time.

Me too I don't believe so that bitcoin will come to an end. Yes there may be times that it may fall and will rise but this made it stronger.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 12:07:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: