Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 5. (Read 3453 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 31, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
I think these people need to have patience. Things are not like this as these people get this. Last year when prices were just jumping then people were so happy and praising bitcoins for being incredible. And see them now, when the dip is here and price of bitcoins are not that much up then what is it? They need patience.
The price of the bitcoin is still very good but the issue is with the people because due to last year everyone has started expecting a lot from the bitcoin.

When the price reached the limit of $10k last year, everyone was happy but now when it is around $10k, people seem frustrated. It is not the bitcoin, it is the unusual and unrealistic expectations of the people which is keeping them discouraged and unsatisfied.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
The only time I can see bitcoin coming to an end is if it ends up getting attacked where people lose their coins. Such as a 51% attack or something with quantum computing.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I don't think so that this will be the ends of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just preparing for the coming high volatility. So that bitcoin will be promoted to the whole world. I believe that bitcoin will be the world currency because bitcoin is a very potential coin. So l beleive in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
you must Accept the fact that the price of bitcoin is going down but its normal same with the stock market its price is fluctuating. We all know bitcoin recovers and back to its high price so the very important thing to consider here is the patience of the people to wait for the high price to come back. infact make it a good oppurtunity buy more!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
I think these people need to have patience. Things are not like this as these people get this. Last year when prices were just jumping then people were so happy and praising bitcoins for being incredible. And see them now, when the dip is here and price of bitcoins are not that much up then what is it? They need patience.
Let's admit it, bitcoin has its flaws, and its ups and downs, but honestly all these struggles and darkness that knocked it down many times have been overshadowed by continued support, fighting spirit, and the dedication of its people working dedicatedly behind this amazing technology. If we just work together for the betterment of everybody, then there's no darkness that our light cannot overcome.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 06:24:21 AM
This can't be the end of bitcoin people are still investing heavily in bitcoin...i can't just do without putting my money to bitcoin because i knew myself what i see...the future is hood
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I think this is not the end of bitcoin !!!
It's to me like a small pebble gravel that blocks the road, it is common to every business there must be one. Hinder it because it has not been profitable for him. It takes time to get it done
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
I do not, never be pessimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, if the price goes down then never sell because it will have systemic impacts so the price is hard to go up, keep buying is a good thing we do.

In the time that bitcoin is circulating the internet, bitcoin is great. Bitcoin has a lot of users and supporters the reason I think that it will never be dead or end. As a proof, when bitcoin goes down the other digital currencies do too. We can also conclude that if bitcoin dies or end the whole digital currency industry will die too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
The currency like bitcoin will not end but sometime the usage may less and some time the people demand high so it is good to be in touch with the crypto and for me bitcoin is very good while those who are saying that bitcoin will end they are hopeless and they don't know the value of this currency bitcoin is very good and the people who are earning this they are happy with this currency. and they think that they will become more successful in the near future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
I do not, never be pessimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, if the price goes down then never sell because it will have systemic impacts so the price is hard to go up, keep buying is a good thing we do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

Maybe those people just trying to manipulate the price so that they can get more bitcoins from panic sellers or making the price cheaper for big bitcoin whales and bag holders. They just sending wrong informations to the public by the media and bitcoin haters, but still today bitcoin remain intact and alive with a strong foundation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
If you look on the forum, the "end of the bitcoin" has been announced dozens of times.
Even now that it is going through an apparently difficult moment, it is still worth ten times more than last year.
Let's wait to sing the "de profundis" ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
I don't think this will happen in future because now its been more than 8 years and if you see the chart of growth you can easily see that every year value of Bitcoin increased on an average.
Still bitcoin is facing High volatility but still it manages to survive in market.
I don't think that  bitcoin just ended easily because bitcoin has been with many challenges but still exists and even  become more stronger and jf you look at the data every year the price grow for  more than eight years. I believe it will bounced back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
I don't think this will happen in future because now its been more than 8 years and if you see the chart of growth you can easily see that every year value of Bitcoin increased on an average.
Still bitcoin is facing High volatility but still it manages to survive in market.
Activity: 182
March 16, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

we must start from the beginning,that bitcoin will never end as fast as that,we are so many supporters of bitcoin and if we stop on doing bitcoin then maybe that's the time that bitcoin will end up like that.but if we are still here of course bitcoin will stay until forever.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

well..in this case i do not believe that bitcoin will end,but it could be happen if we loose our hope.but in my own we have to think positive always never think negative and we have to trust bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:48:08 AM
No way. Bitcoin never stops nor ends.It may be fall but still stand ang keep growing and this year of 2018 is the start of another years of progress and prosperous year of crypto currencies.

Yes,  bitcoin will stand still, you are correct btc will keep going.  I believe that there are more users this year because of bitcoin's popularity. Social media has its own quality that attracts more users because they are more interested with btc investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 16, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
Different issue is coming out  against Bitcoin because of it's growing popularity but I think  it will not . Everything in this world has its end but bitcoin will not end today or tommorrow as long as people use Bitcoin and engage on it.we know that BTC is a big opportunity for everyone  and more people are going to adopt for their future and their needs.
I will agree to some parts of the message and not the complete part. Bitcoin will remain in place until and unless some better system comes up and change the dynamics of the economic system of the world. We have seen very less systems in the history which have taken over from the previous one, just like fiat currency once was very innovative.

Bitcoin has good reputation over the fiat currency and when some other system will provide better reputation and features than crypto currency, than surely this world will move towards that particular currency.
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
I my self opinion is bitcoin never end.still now its has great future.now its damand are so up.some bad media news wrong information of bitcoin,but bitcoin always in positive way.also I don't believe the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 16, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

the author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Probably the author just wanted to cause panic and targeting those who still new in bitcoin. There are a lot of advantages that bitcoin offers instead just for being an asset. I also believe that we are in the beginning phase of bitcoin acceptance. Many people always assume a new thing as a threat because they don't fully understand it. It's just the same as when artificial intelligence emerged, people were afraid if it could take over the world but lately people become to understand the advantages of AI.
Pages:
Jump to: