Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 3. (Read 3453 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Bitcoins will never end as long as there are people who are interested on investing, there are also speculations that bitcoins this year will reach $50k dollar per coin so keep on holding your coins till it reach the amount.
Yes people are investing more and more in bitcoin which is increasing the price of bitcoin very high, gradually bitcoin is taking the place of the most expensive currency in my country everyone know about the investment of bitcoin that how beneficial it is, and how easy it is to use, more people are now investing which is making the price high and increasing the age of bitcoin, market demand of bitcoin will increase this year may be more than 50k till the end of year 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
I just can't get the topic of the thread. How it can be the end when it's only the beginning. Even G20 have discussed the current situation concerning cryptocurrencies and they're not going to ban them, only develop regulations.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
We are seeing some of the country ban the bitcoin. And social media like Facebook also stop the bitcoin adds. And seeing some of the blog represent negatively. In this situation, it’s natural to come the Question, “Is this the end for Bitcoin?” My answered will be no. If you notice the negative site, why you don’t notice the positive site? Many invest tor still invest on it. And most of the user have patience that soon the bitcon will recover. Because of knowledge, they know the bitcoin market very well and also know this currency will recover soon. Some people fear and thinning about crash.  He should understand the market and wait for recover because its not tiny market. it’s worldwide market why  you feared and thinking about crash. It will recover soon, don’t worry. 
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
This is not the end. It is just the beginning of the next cycle of rotation. Many will be glad. Because, they bought and owned bitcoin at very cheap prices and quick profits were made after the discharging process ended. I suspected this when I noticed the sign of discharge from mtgox. And the market was unable to keep up normal fluctuations as it continually went down very fast from 8k to 6k
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
It is definitely only the beginning. More and more companies start using cryptocurrencies for different purposes. Not only in marketing and transactions, Lexus has announced a new sport car which can mine crypto depending on speed. Controversial offer, but displays the interest people have.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
April 01, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
Bitcoin has a very high volatility, has historically had moments of boom and other times when it has collapsed miserably. But every time he has risen again and it has reached new heights. We hope it will happen again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
bitcoin wont end this soon. just wait and enjoy it. its a new "toy"  Cool
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 01, 2018, 10:59:47 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I don't believe on that news, it was a fake news, that will not happen, because if that will happen, there is a lot of people that will suffer, because they don't know what they would do, because what if they don't have a money they will suffer. But for me I think that will not happen because there is a lot of people that is using bitcoin and bitcoin is been spreading in the whole world.
I always believed in bitcoin, and I invested in it. But now the bitcoin price is dropping so fast so I'm very worried about it. If it's really a bubble I'm going crazy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
No, it is not true that this bitcoin is ending , it is a very far speculation about bitcoinin in fact the bitcoinare been through .
that's true because the actual bitcoin is not over yet, there's still plenty of time to keep moving forward and there's still plenty of opportunity for bitcoin to get to the top of glory and the support of many people will keep bitcoin on track and will never waver
Activity: 128
April 01, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I don't believe on that news, it was a fake news, that will not happen, because if that will happen, there is a lot of people that will suffer, because they don't know what they would do, because what if they don't have a money they will suffer. But for me I think that will not happen because there is a lot of people that is using bitcoin and bitcoin is been spreading in the whole world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
No, it is not true that this bitcoin is ending , it is a very far speculation about bitcoinin in fact the bitcoinare been through .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
It's all just mere forecasts that still has possibilities of it to not happen. There are lots of negative news about bitcoin, it's for us to find out ones we're there.
Activity: 434
April 01, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
I think not, even though bitcoin prices continue to fall but I believe that bitcoin will not go down forever, bitcoin prices will surely rise again and bitcoin is still the most favorite and still has many investors who believe in bitcoin
Absolutely, this is not the end, in fact, I consider it as a new beginning since the price will not continue to decrease any further. And today it had gathered a great market by attracting many towards it.
Being optimistically, I believe that the price will definitely show some inclination and that too soon...

I totally agree with you, Bitcoin will never end and it only play with its volatility. So, this is just normal for us to experience sudden dip and it's up to us how we handle the situation. This is also our opportunity to buy coins and hodl it for few months whenever the price will pump. We just need some good timing to sell our coins.
Activity: 130
Merit: 23
April 01, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

I don't believe we are close to the end yet. There are a lot of gain from publishing bad news about BTC. People are hedging the value which means that they make money if the value of BTC goes down... then it's very profiable for them to put out negative news out there.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 01, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Fixed that link for you. I think that .to link may be a phishing site.

If you had linked to the article it might be possible to make comment on it. There was another thread a few days ago with some rather better thought out analysis.

This is well worth a read as it's important to hear the take of people with the ability to look beyond the next five minutes of touching themselves and who don't Swat people on Twitter who annoy them.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/john-pfeffer/An+Investor%27s+Take+on+Cryptoassets+v6.pdf

TLDR - There will be utility coins and money coins. BTC is the still the prime candidate to be the money coin.

Edit: Just found this from the RBC as well https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-blockchain-create-10-trillion-market-rbc-analyst-says/

no there are no chance for ending the bitcoin because now a days the demand of bitcoin in all over the world is become very popular so every people love the bitcoin very much because it is the easy way to earn the money of money people. From all other cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most popular one and also the price of bitcoin is very high from all other cryptocurrency so there is no chance for ending the bitcoin . There are so many people who depend on bitcoin .
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
Bitcoin will just be a bubble if people keep on believing it will be in the future. All these FUDs are just propaganda by people who either wants bitcoin to fall down so they can buy or just plain jealous of its success. They just want to show off their belief and wanting to be right then claiming that they are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 01, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
I think not, even though bitcoin prices continue to fall but I believe that bitcoin will not go down forever, bitcoin prices will surely rise again and bitcoin is still the most favorite and still has many investors who believe in bitcoin
Absolutely, this is not the end, in fact, I consider it as a new beginning since the price will not continue to decrease any further. And today it had gathered a great market by attracting many towards it.
Being optimistically, I believe that the price will definitely show some inclination and that too soon...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 01, 2018, 08:24:24 AM
I believe Bitcoin has no end. in-fact, this is just the beginning.
Nice point of view as a crypto holder. If all crypto currency user is like this the bitcoin and other altcoins will continue to grow to the moon and also they gonna avoid some panic decision that can lead to a wrong move. Even if the crypto market is quite rough situation in this time, I believe that the survivability of bitcoin is excellent. Just stand on your ground and be amaze what happen in the near future of crypto currency, this will be a great opportunity.
The cryptocurrency market is just experiencing the past like what happen a few years ago when the market of bitcoin goes down hard after a fast pump and that is what is currently happening with the market now and if you are a veteran bitcoin user or an old bitcoin user then you know what to do and that is not to panic and just keep getting those cheap deals from the market.
Activity: 119
April 01, 2018, 08:22:55 AM
Yet, the prices of bitcoin is decreasing but I think cryptocurrencies is still useful in every transaction and has a big impact on people. We can still earn on bitcoin even the prices is on dump. I believe that bitcoin will still exist in years of coming because of its fluctuations. So better to wait and have patience as always.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 01, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: