Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 11. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 28, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Well, you are really observing the market, and this question could possibly be answered with your own. Thus, I would prefer holding my btc in the market. We didn`t anticipate the future, even perhaps - it is low, but we cannot identify the market; thus, the safest is to hodl our coins. Apparently, I am making the best possible on my trying to find better information on my own which hold pace towards what should I do with my coins. And to exit in the market would really be a bad decision since we never know really the future, why not hodling today. Thus, it is better to wait for something we have than waiting on nothing.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
bitcoin will stay with us with the investors, bitcoin will make us more profitable and bitcoin will be more valuable if bitcoin will be invested more investors this years Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
No this is surely not the end. bitcoin has just started yet. it has a long way to go. once the market becomes stable then we will see it a new all time high and along with it the altcoins too will rally.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

In every bull run, there's a corresponding correction after to balance the cryptomarket and that's the reason why we had a downfall market. This is good for the market to take a balance as those who wants to join can take advantage to enter at lower price. This is not the end, soon this will bounce back with a bigger push.
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
This is just a bump on the road. Btc will rise again, like phoenix from the ashes. Just wait couple of years, and we will see price action in the range of 50-100 k.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Just hold and let the dumping stop. Pump and dump usually takes a lot of time but eventually, prices will normalize and the climb towards $20,000 will start. Just be patient and wait for the correct time to pull out investments because eventually, the volatility of bitcoins will become greater.
Activity: 27
August 28, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

It's a mistake to focus more on the current coding market, which has been boiling in recent months, but the good news is that the community is gaining influence.
Activity: 4
August 28, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Well This is not the end of bitcoin, but we can say that within some years we can see the end of bitcoins. Nowadays Bitcoin is the most trending thing and people get excited when they get bitcoin. Within some years this excitement will not be there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
When the market is down, the solution is not to exit but to stay and HOLD till the market rises again. Bitcoin is a really good coin that has great potential of rising even when the price falls. Let us hope for the best, bull run is coming.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

It is not yet the end of bitcoin because if its the end the value of bitcoin now would be zero. The market is known for the fast phase movement but it doesn’t mean it is already the end.
The end of Bitcoin does not mean Bitcoin's value is zero. Anyway, the truth is, Bitcoin hasn't ended. The decline of market capitalization has several factors. One of them is due to the low demand on the market of cryptocurrency, the value of Bitcoin and other alternate cryptocurrencies decreases.
Activity: 3
August 28, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
That will not happen because bitcoin is a booming e-currency that may be delaying the market but will soon come back so we do not worry too much.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2018, 08:46:18 AM
I do not believe because I believe that bitcoin will get the best moment, we will only wait for some time to come.This is not the end of bitcoin, this is just a normal thing in the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 08:46:07 AM
I want to stay positive and say that we have not seen the end of bitcoin yet. I would be patient and wait until the prices go up again. After all, this was not the first time that it has happened. Hang tight in there. Bitcoin will rise up again soon. Hopefully before the end of the year, right?
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 28, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

It is not yet the end of bitcoin because if its the end the value of bitcoin now would be zero. The market is known for the fast phase movement but it doesn’t mean it is already the end.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

No!its not yet the end because bitcoin is still working and continue remaining stand by its own.
Well, only people who panic will say that. of course until this moment bitcoin is still being traded. even the price is still growing. well, this might be a tough year, and so many FUDs are scattered for this year.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

No!its not yet the end because bitcoin is still working and continue remaining stand by its own.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Well, today it reached$ 7,000, do not think it will greatly change the situation, a strong reversal is still not like it. That's when you get 10,000 it will be the exact height
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
it is begining.Because I believe Bitcoin will be one of the most widely used currencies in the future. All transactions will use Bitcoin, the bank will allow people to send credits by bitcoin, there will be ATMs withdrew Bitcoin.
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
I didn't think so. Cryptocurrency pass there bad time, Bitcoin in also. But we hope that Bitcoin can recover it's market. So I didn't think that it is the end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
August 28, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
In the next few years, Bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency. unless the community itself destroys it, due to its greedy or careless nature
Pages:
Jump to: