Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 9. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:35:01 PM
For you observation is quite keen but i suggest we don not exit because there is something good about to happen and we all can uphold that. though market is dumping but you and i know for sure that, it is not the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 33
August 29, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
No, of course, not the end of Bitcoin. This cycle was repeated many times. What end bitkoyna can be, when it costs about 6 thousand dollars. I do not think this is something terrible for a coin. Just keep calm and add to your position.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 29, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
How come this will be the end of bitcoin, No matter what this whales do by dumping bitcoin, certainly their time will come and bitcoin will rise again. We do not give up for the end is glorious.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
Even how many times the inquiry of is it the end of bitcoin, bur we just still give also our understanding sharing the ideas , it might be true that he is worried about the trend in the market that price fall of bitcoin could be the end, but the truth it is just speculations, bitcoin is far from over , the sudden change in price variations is just very normal and we have not to worry about it , but just continue to go to right path, because the future is still running.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
The forum created so many topics with a similar question and it surprises me. After each fall of bitcoin, we see its growth, exceeding this fall. But still you doubt his perspective, reading negative reviews. Look at the chart of the bitcoin price movement from the moment of its creation and you will no longer ask stupid questions.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 04:43:27 PM
Just because the is a drop in market does not mean it is the end of a coin. You should know by now that the crypto-market is dynamic. is the market is down today.. it will surely spike up tomorrow. Let stay hopeful
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 29, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
I think that you need to buy btc and hold it for the long-term because it is the best coin ever and it will remain the leader. To my mind, it will remain the best one forever until the digital currency exists
Activity: 616
August 29, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
I think that the holders of this cryptocurrency have already asked themselfs that question. And many times they were mistaken. In my opinion, the most affluent people are  those, who just did not touch their wallets all this time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
August 29, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
If you are a long-time person in this forum then surely you often see this topic and most Legendary people will advise you to keep bitcoin maybe it's true but you have to be prepared for the reality that will be faced so if you think that bitcoin is a short-term investment then you are wrong bitcoin won't die it is absolute its already died many times and for most recent death you can check this link https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Very funny to see people think is the end of bitcoin, we have seen the volatilty in bitcoin since inception of crypro world and is not a surprise but we should all have hope and trust the best from bitcoin. Bitcoin can not die just like that, the future is bright and promising. No body taught it could be caught up in such a catastrophic high price in 2017 so we will not give up.
Activity: 26
August 29, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

this is not the end of bitcoin partner. Please read and do a little research about bitcoin investment and you will know that we are just about to moon in no time. Don't be scared my bitcoin fans because all is well.
Uad
Activity: 27
August 29, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
Indeed, in the past 6 months there have been no signs of an increase in cryptography. bitkoyn will stay with us with investors, bitkoyn will make us more profitable. but if you look more closely at the market, in fact there are signs of a small increase.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
Why did you say that? I think you said that because of the decline in bitcoin and the slow recovery of bitcoin. I think you have to be more patient. Because bitcoin needs time to recover and increase. Certainly many of us bitcoin holders are waiting for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
I'm sure bitcoin will grow and we all need to wait. Otherwise we will lose our money. I think that the market is manipulated and those who survive and do not sell their coins will get a good profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
August 29, 2018, 03:04:10 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Once Bitcoin BTC recovers in price it usually shoots to new highs if we look at its historical record, this bear market looks like a great opportunity to me, if you know any good products in the cryptospace, this is your discount season.  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
every time the same thing. the cost of falls and start talking about the complete collapse of the system. the course then comes back to normal and everyone is talking about investments))) cheer up friends and believe in a positive result!
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:54:47 PM
Not because the low price does not mean that it is the end of Bitcoin. If you are going to check the use of Bitcoin, it is very useful especially when it comes to online transactions it is fast and reliable compared to what we use now using flat money. Nobody can tell the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
August 29, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
I think this is not the end of the circulation and journey of bitcoin because this bitcoin still has a very long journey and I'm sure bitcoin can be very useful for the future.
Activity: 112
August 29, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Its definitely not the end of bitcoin. The price varies a lot and just because it starts to fall does not mean anything.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 12:38:52 PM
One thing we should all know by now is that, Bitcoin just like the crypto market is here to stay. None is dying anytime soon. the sooner we get this up our head the better we appreciate the market and all the coins in it.
Pages:
Jump to: