Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 10. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
Many old mambers have seen this many many times so i don t think its end its just another step for crypto world ,and its start not end at all keep it up all is right Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
I believe that bitcoin will not end, but bitcoin will survive. And for the current condition is buying and holding with patience, because sooner or later bitcoin will rise again.
Each time I hear or read these so-called predictions about Bitcoin death, I cannot understand why some people thill believe this nonsense. The cryptocurrency will be used everywhere, and it will not vanish ever.

If you are a newbie and you'll see the market keep on falling down and the market can't increase for how many weeks maybe it will be easy  not to believe in bitcoin because of the continue falling down the price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end, but bitcoin will survive. And for the current condition is buying and holding with patience, because sooner or later bitcoin will rise again.
Each time I hear or read these so-called predictions about Bitcoin death, I cannot understand why some people thill believe this nonsense. The cryptocurrency will be used everywhere, and it will not vanish ever.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
Nope Bitcoin will never end Bitcoin is strong and volume in the market is too high now if bitcoin will end basically all crypto coin will gone but I doubt on this cause bitcoin getting popular every year and lots of people have involvement on it and the way to end bitcoin existence is to ban crypto globally.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 29, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
Do you believe in bitcoin, and if you believe you have to think positively about bitcoin when the market experiences this condition. Bitcoin will definitely rise and rise again, and holding will be the best choice.
Activity: 490
August 29, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
I don't think this is the end of Bitcoin, it's true that in the last 6 months the price of Bitcoin is very low and it's very difficult to rise, but I'm sure by the end of 2018 everything will return to normal, Bitcoin prices will rise again, and Bitcoin holders will be happy.

Bitcoin is not going to die. Most of the altcoins, especially those ones that are in the top-100, are going to stay alive as well. I do not understand why some people start to panic when the cryptos' prices are down.
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
As it stands, bitcoin can go either way. But, it would be wise of you hold, in anticipation of a repetition of a bullish run that occurred late last year. You never know!  But how do you justify the assumption that the end of bitcoin (which is trading at above $6000) is near? Food for thought.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
No end of bitcoin is expected in the near future. This is an ordinary volatility that occurs regularly. There is no serious cause for panic.
Activity: 602
August 28, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Don't raise panic. Yes, now bitcoin is going through a difficult time, prices have fallen very much, but this is not the end, it's just temporary difficulties.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 03:52:00 PM
I don't think that this is the end of btc. To my mind, it is better to choose it for the long-term hold and you will see how the price will change in the nearest future. To my mind, this is the best future
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
We just need to be patient and wait out this unfavorable period. All this is temporary, the price will rise, I have no doubt.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
The end of bitcoin? What you say is not funny and not true. Bitcoin will never die or end like this, I still believe in bitcoin which is still in the development stage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 02:53:03 PM
I'm sure there are hundreds of such threads over the last few years. Everytime there was a major correction, people were afraid that it was the end of BTC. However BTC always managed to reach an ATH.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 28, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
I think that this is not the end of btc because it is the leader and it will be the leader for long. To my mind, you need to wait until the btc becomes the main currency and you will see that you were mistaken thinking that it is a bubble
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 28, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
and in the end now bitcoin is starting to crawl up slowly, though slowly I hope for sure. and hopefully not come down again. let's stay in line supporting bitcoin to jump high. that's a good idea for now and later.
Activity: 90
August 28, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
Indeed, the value of bitcoin is decreasing sharply, but I think this is just an ordinary decline and we don't panic. This is not the end of bitcoin that used to dominate the world of coin
Activity: 64
August 28, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
It is said that every ending is a new beginning and I think the market of bitcoin is just reached to the dead point and it is very much sure that it will start a new beginning from here.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 28, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Yes the market is now very dip and also the condition of bitcoin is very bad but it doesn't means that it  will going to end infact I think it will become more strong.
There’s always a struggle in everything, and today, bitcoin is struggling but it doesn’t mean that this will be the end for bitcoin. As of the moment the price is recovering, maybe soon, it will go back to its high  price.
Activity: 191
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 28, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
Yes the market is now very dip and also the condition of bitcoin is very bad but it doesn't means that it  will going to end infact I think it will become more strong.
Pages:
Jump to: