Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 14. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Yes, boy, you can do that, and the rest of the investors will quietly wait for the stabilization of the market and make a good profit.)
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Lol, you're a coward and an alarmist. This is just a temporary natural drawdown of the market. And what did you expect after the price increased from$ 600 to $20 000?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

For me I will wait till until the price of bitcoin gets high again because I still giving my trust in bitcoin that its value will gets high again. Bitcoin doesn't have stable price, we are waiting that the value gets high and I believe that bitcoin creator has a plan to get back the high price that it has before.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:57:36 AM
I have seen about last six months with bitcoin and altcoin price was drop, but I can say its the end of bitcoin and crypto world. Always have one destination of bitcoin at the end of this years and we can see how bitcoin price wil growing up again. Just wait and see your will be supprize how bitcoin will growing up.
Activity: 228
August 27, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
People says it is the end of the bitcoin but if  you have patience and believe that bitcoin will be recover it make you inspired  it is only trials to bitcoin or test your patience and faith to him always believe and think that bitcoin will recover and be risen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

don't you see bitcoin still has a very expensive price, only in a few months have you said that this is the end of bitcoin? doesn't this look FUD? or is your knowledge limited?
I think bitcoin has been running for more than a decade, until now growth has always occurred despite its temporary nature. but thus shows that this is not the end of everything.
Activity: 31
August 27, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
most definitely  not
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

I don't know, it seems like people are getting bored with this investment.
I hope that at the end of the year the price will rise again, otherwise I will be very worried that bitcoin will be slowly forgotten.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 27, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
Bitcoin on the contrary began to come to life looking at his quotes of recent days. But in general, the picture is not impressive, of course. Apparently, we will see the level of 10-15k only to winter. At the same time, it is necessary that all existing forecasts remain and no extraordinary incidents occur in the world of crypto currency. Bitcoin be!  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 26, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
It's not the end of bitcoin, there will be so many things coming even until 2019 year, this autumn will show us very good events. Probably, in next year will be a good pump only because we have so many good projects and big investors want to invest more in new technologies and companies.
Activity: 352
August 26, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
I think that we need to look more broadly at what happens to the prices for bitcoins. A similar situation was already in 2013-2014, but bitcoin after that only became stronger. Now the situation for bitcoin is even better than it was then, because people began to get used to it little by little.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 26, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

No. I don't think that it's the end of bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and its demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot. So Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 113
August 26, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
This is not the end bitcoin  the price only was changing but not the whole bitcoin, price of bitcoin is normally changing when the price decreased wait until its become increase that is common in cryptocurrency, be patient and don't panic Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Day by day cryptocurrency users increasing. Even this forum too lots of member adding. Which means people's know about cryptocurrencies and they are willing to accept. Hence very soon Bitcoin price will be on moon. Don't worry mate. Every thing will be alright before this year.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
I have traded already my bitcoins and other crypto because of the huge market price fall down. Yeah i know that i lose some of my money but i do not care because i am doing practically if ever market will going to high again then definitely i will going to invest again. Maybe not now because crypto market seems so low and it does not look good to me.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
No,  i think bitcoin will never End because there are lots of sectors where bitcoin is used and still lots of people are still believe in bitcoin so this belive is help to increase the power of Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 26, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

holding and waiting for bitcoin will raise the price to a higher price that is my advice, because I am very confident that bitcoin will grow even higher, but we must be able to wait, and it is not easy to be able to wait until bitcoin will rise again, but the more we can be patient a little longer, we will be able to get a very big profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
BTC never die, I strong believe. Some one told me, BTC now back to its real value, that's true. Then BTC will increase in the next time. Don't panic.
Activity: 1624
August 26, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

In fact, in this situation Bitcoin proves itself. Instead of giving up Bitcoin, you should trust it more. There is no big reason for the price drop, and the biggest reason for this is psychology. Maybe if people believe more, we can see a different price in the future.
copper member
Activity: 301
August 26, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Keep hold and relax guys !!!
I also know that Bitcoin prices continue to decline compared to last year.
But I think, now is the right time for us to buy Bitcoin and then we hold until Bitcoin to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: