Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
Everything hasn't ended yet, the price of Bitcoin will rise soon. indeed 6 months the price of Bitcoin is too low, but actually this is an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin. remember, the digital price of cryptocurrency assets is very volatile
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I want to say you must have patience and always think positively, the price of bitcoin is down but it will not kill bitcoin. Be patient, bitcoin can definitely return to better conditions.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
I think too much money and people are involved in bitcoin so that it can disappear so quickly, maybe it will fall dramatically and it will be replaced by another currency, but it is unlikely that it will ever lose its value.
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
Who thinks bitcoin will end up being a mistake. Bitcoin is the first birth coin in the field of electronic money. It has its own characteristics as decentralized, no unit or organization that controls Bitcoin's network. Over the past few months, BTC prices have fallen but retain its position. The current price volatility is stabilizing again, I believe a BTC day will increase and dominate the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 09, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
A series of declines that reached the lowest price of BTC slightly under $6,000, then few weeks of nice recovery, and finally a sharp fall few days ago that happened within 24 hours. Can we say that this is the end of BTC? Of course not, these events are not enough to say that bitcoin is dying. These events are actually normal with the cryptocurrency industry.
Exactly yes, the sharp price drop and the sharp price growth both are common in the cryptocurrency. Also it has not happened for the first time to say it a dying moment for the Bitcoin. It is only around a $1000 drop which is also not too exceptional for this market.
How will people get new opportunities if we expect the price to move up constantly. For Bitcoin to stay alive is necessary for the price to move back and forth.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
No,not at all. Bitcoin is never going to end.No doubt their is a downfall in market value but that doesnt mean to panic and sell your coins at low rate.Have patience and keep on holding your coins.Bitcoin will recover soon.Dont be afraid of such fluctuations.Try to invest as much as you can.Dont contribute to panic selling.Have trust on BTC.
I also hope not because bitcoin has brought me a lot of income but at present I have been stuck in this battle, if the bitcoin ends right now, it would be a huge loss to me, even with so many people that have faith in it as you. Many people have told me that this failure and collapse of bitcoin is probably the transition to another page of its history, and of course, the first pages will be very difficult but when everything is running smoothly, the wonders and benefits will come very quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 09, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

IT looks like everything now is declining not only Bitcoin but also altcoins. It is really sad to see my folio declining  or decreasing everyday. But I am still positive that it will be back to normal sooner. I should wait and still hold my coins. It is too late already to cut off my losses but looking forward to the market recovery soon. I am still holding mine.
Activity: 83
September 09, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
This is not the end of bitcoin.you should read BTC news regularly and have to wait for its recovery and work with patience.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
I don't think this is end of bitcoin because in market up and down trend are normal so it may be hit all time high in future, so everything is possible in cryptoworld.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
Actually, in this circumstance Bitcoin substantiates itself. Rather than surrendering Bitcoin, you should confide in it more. There is no main explanation behind the value drop, and the most compelling motivation for this is brain research. Possibly if individuals trust more, we can see an alternate cost later on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
Although BTC might not be going the way we want it but that does not suggest it end, BTC has no death to enroll on. Market price down and ups are something as cryptopreneurs we expect always and that shouldn't scare you much to quit but rather hold on and fasten your belt for the better days ahead. Quitting won't do us any good and would just point us as cowards.
Activity: 283
September 09, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end, the rise and fall of market prices does not determine the end of bitcoin. If there are still many people who use bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will grow rapidly in other countries and can benefit people to improve their economy. So bitcoin will not end as long as there are still many people who use and need it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
September 09, 2018, 07:28:06 AM
Bitcoins will still be here in a year or 50 years from now, the last fractions of a bitcoins will also be mined in 120 years  from now.
The question are not if bitcoins goes away, the question are the use cases for bitcoins and the price bitcoins will get. Will bitcoins in the future become a place we store oure value and a currency we use to trade with or will bitcoins forever just be a speculation object without any use case and any public demand.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
A series of declines that reached the lowest price of BTC slightly under $6,000, then few weeks of nice recovery, and finally a sharp fall few days ago that happened within 24 hours. Can we say that this is the end of BTC? Of course not, these events are not enough to say that bitcoin is dying. These events are actually normal with the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
It is not end, but only start of bitcoin and cryptpcurrency, bitcoin is still young and have a lot of potential
Activity: 15
September 09, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
Bitcoin will not disappear, on the contrary, with effective regulation and that does not inhibit the development of projects and the entry of new investors, it will become a reserve of value as or more interesting than gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
Of course, it is not. The Bitcoin in crypto currency market is just keep on its downfall as it's fellow crypto currencies is keep on changing and falling too. The Bitcoin is really in a bad shape now as the other crypto currencies. But this will not let myself to give you my answer to say that this is the end of Bitcoin, Because, I will keep believing and have faith the Bitcoin will rise up again.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
Bitcoin is not coming to its end. The fall of the market price of bitcoin is something that was meant to happen. People need to understand how the crypto market operates. We should expect that the market price of bitcoin will always move up. The market operates on the principle of demand and supply...
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
There is nothing like the end of Bitcoin. This ideology must be washed out because Bitcoin has gained much roots on the market to fail. Remember, Bitcoin is still young and has a long way to go in order to meet the understanding of most of the people out there who have never heard of it even before. There is greatness ahead of Bitcoin and this will boost the price some few years to come.
Activity: 8
September 09, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
bitcoin price will be hit $40000 soon
Pages:
Jump to: