Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:44:46 PM
No, nobody can predict the end of bitcoin yet, because nobody expects it in the near future. Therefore, I believe that you should not worry. Just keep investing.
Activity: 217
September 01, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
According to the graphs of the previous years, this is the best time to buy bitcoin because according to the previous graphs the bull market will come soon. So its a nice idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:33:48 PM
Every drop in prices pushes me to such sad thoughts, but so far there is no reason to panic. This is a temporary fall that will eventually come to an end.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Just keep it together. If you are in cryptocurrency for a year you should know that volatility is a part of bitcoin development, there is nothing to be afraid of.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
It's too fast to say bitcoin is over, it's too fast to panic in a falling market. Bitcoin is not a weak coin that will lose value, but bitcoin is a crypto king who will be able to rise and be of high value.
Activity: 588
September 01, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
never trust any media and any bad speculations from every news, blog and others. remember bitcoin is the technology of the future and may become a global currency every month bitcoin continues to metamorphose to improve its quality
Activity: 47
September 01, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Bitcoin can't end so easily because there are a lot of people behind it and they are supporting it from the bottom of their hearts.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
I think wait. But some people want to buy at low prices bitcoin. When the price drops, I can get money. If you do some research on the road.
It consists of your own thoughts.
Activity: 390
September 01, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I will say to be here for the long term! Become an integral part of the bitcoin market, if you believe in the benefits of bitcoin. We need more people moving on the market if we hope that bitcoin will rise again. Thinking about going backwards won't be very helpful. Remember that a bitcoin bank is being used, without it, it becomes non-existent. I know you see bitcoin as an investment, looking for you from trading or buying as part of your investor's responsibility.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
The best answer give by investor
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
If we cheak the current market of bitcoin then we can easily say that end is not the appropriate word for bitcoin and still it is rising.
Activity: 158
September 01, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
Yes, of course, this is the end of bitcoin ... already tired. Will show it so it or not only time ... and you can guess forever. And most likely not, this is not the end of bitcoin ... already a huge number of times with Bitcoin, something similar happened, so it's time for people to learn a little to think and observe ... then panic about bitcoin and topics on the forum on such topics would be much less .
no, bitcoin will break the price of $ 8000 for this month, all will return to normal in the next 2 months because history says the price of bitcoin always rises every year and I believe it
Activity: 122
September 01, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
Yes, of course, this is the end of bitcoin ... already tired. Will show it so it or not only time ... and you can guess forever. And most likely not, this is not the end of bitcoin ... already a huge number of times with Bitcoin, something similar happened, so it's time for people to learn a little to think and observe ... then panic about bitcoin and topics on the forum on such topics would be much less .
Activity: 95
September 01, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
did you check the current price of bitcoin ? It is 7,184.19 United States Dollar, Smiley So, on what basis you say that bitcoin will die. i mean you question. dont worry mate.It won't die. it is technology that trying to convince the world it is precious and world should adapt to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

No way. Absolutely not, technology never die although bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are facing trying time because of regulation and some countries banning crypto they have done their worst as the price of btc will bounce back very soon.
Activity: 65
September 01, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
Bitcoin is not the end. Bitcoin will remain as a model in the world. The corruption does not lead to death but rather to be born. Bitcoin became known as one of the world's coins.
Activity: 588
September 01, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

If you want to get out, you should try to understand this unique crypto. Crypto is long-term and this is not the end of crypto, the market is falling but in the future it will be able to rise again, keep holding because crypto will get up and if you are patient then you will benefit from crypto, and if you can't be patient then the loss you will get.
Activity: 77
September 01, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Nobody can tell you what to do, it will be your decision. But I think bear market will last long.  bitcoin will come back folding itself as usual. This has always been the case.
Activity: 22
September 01, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin. Someday it will recover the market just be patient.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 01, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
No, i hope this is not the end of Bitcoin. Although it has dropped dramatically since February, slowly but surely the Bitcoin market is back up. Hopefully the events in previous years will be repeated, where at the end of the year the price of Bitcoin soared
Pages:
Jump to: