Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 29. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 15, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Bitcoin cant end not at this point because for me it has not fufilled its purpose it cant end now, though there might be a possibility that it will  end but not now not soon so lets enjoy it while it last thanks
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I don't think that it is the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but I do agree that this time it's really hard for them, and it would be hard to survive. But I hope that we will survive and even more than recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:51:19 AM
No. This is not the end of bitcoin and Blockchain technology despite the challenges bitcoin faces currently in their rise and fall of its prices, it's able to maintain its popularity. I think bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 05:41:17 AM
I think bitcoin and blockchain has a bright and great future ahead. There is no waste about that though bitcoin is being faced with some challenges in the drop and rise of prices. It still has the potential of rising and becoming more stronger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
I think that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have a great future ahead. I think now is not the end for Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

This is undoubtedly one of the longest declines in the crypto market. Still, I'm optimistic, and I think we need to hold the coins we have and not throw in panic selling. That's at least my opinion.
Activity: 624
August 14, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Good season for cryptocurrency and alt coin is usually at the beginning of the year, middle year and the end of the year. Those times are the prices highest peak. So, based on this i suggest you to hold it at least until the end of the year. That is when all bad is getting better. Be patient okay..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
I think bitcoin will continue to show its best quality in the next few years because seen from the history of the bitcoin exchange rate often increases so that in a bad situation traders must be able to hold assets well in order to obtain a maximum profit later.
Activity: 798
August 14, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
At the moment, can not be sure of anything about bitcoin and altcoin! All my predictions are not happening! Bitcoin and ETH decreased significantly in the past few months!
Activity: 29
August 14, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Bitcoin may end, but there are other cryptocurrency that are much more useful.
The blockchain technology itself is revolutionary and will have many applications in the world.
It's only my opinion.  Wink
Activity: 283
August 14, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Although the price of bitcoin is up and down but I'm sure bitcoin won't run out, it's because bitcoin is considered the strongest crypto for now. Many people still use bitcoin and I think this will make it easier for bitcoin to grow and continue to be the strongest crypto. Many people have felt the benefits and maybe they are increasingly interested in bitcoin.That is my reason why I concluded that bitcoin will not run out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

My opinion, that it’s better, take profit and wait for some time. Because people realized that making easy money on bitcoin would not work. Will see.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
We agree that market is on bloodbath with almost 100 top coin decreasing in value into 10%-25% of their ath or last year bull run. Some of people take an exit from crypto with this current condition. I suggest you wait to see another signal to start investing in low price. But i definitely stated that this is not the end of bitcoin or crypto
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
I doubt it. Yes, the decline lasts a long time and the market has long been no good, but it seems to me that this is quite a natural process. The eternal growth of the cost of bitcoin and, accordingly, the remaining altcoins can not be, therefore, similar wave processes occur.
However, as already started to do this, it is probably worth waiting for the market to grow, but otherwise all the costs were wasted
No this is not the end of bitcoin. we all know the value of bitcoin is decreasing but i think it will rise soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Definitely not the end for bitcoin but one thing is certain, the price will still drop. A very big future awaits bitcoin though. Be patient and u'll see manifestation
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
not really, as you can see, bitcoin has been dead for how many times (as per news propaganda) but we are still above the opening price compared to last year. What we ought to do is hodl longer; take off your eyes on the market, do some other things until it recovers.

Well it's simple. If people think it's the end of bitcoin, then let then sell everything they have. I doubt those doomsayers would do so lol. Bitcoin has beem killed several times by non believers and they've been wrong everytime.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
i don't think so bitcoin will be end, i think just a period before it rise again.
in this period we should be hold bitcoin and alt, wait to the right time to buy and get more profit. i think should be carefull to invest in this time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
The end of bitcoin occurs every 2 years.

Yes, now another fall, which can continue for a very long time. Through vryamya the market will rise and bitcoin will grow to 10, 20 or 30 thousand dollars
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
not really, as you can see, bitcoin has been dead for how many times (as per news propaganda) but we are still above the opening price compared to last year. What we ought to do is hodl longer; take off your eyes on the market, do some other things until it recovers.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
Nah, this is way to much. I have read too many times that bitcoin is dead that I cannot belive it anymore. Sure, this are dark days of cryptos but for sure this will not last forever and good days of cryptos will be back.
Pages:
Jump to: