Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 24. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Is not the end of bitcoin, and I don't see bitcoin ending. What we are experiencing in last eight months is a revolves in cryptocurrency world. Better days are ahead am very certain with that. Let us be optimistic about the bitcoin, negative comments will not help mattered for any reason.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
August 19, 2018, 05:11:27 PM
Calling it the bottom, like some, would be incorrect, yeah? The bottom is where it all started. At current values, it's still awesome for them who bought in 1.5+ years back, never mind those that got coins for nothing earlier than that. The ones worried are those of us who have less value than when we joined. The alts in particular were killer, easily lost 90% in many of those.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
at this point, you shouldn't be waiting or expecting people to be the one to tell you the decision to make in this red days of crypto, you have to be decisive, if you follow someone's decision, you might end up regretting it.
Activity: 9
August 19, 2018, 05:04:23 PM
Very good nice project !
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 19, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
Of course it is not the end. It's just a market on the bottom and isn't bad, because investors like low prices. Investing will pump bitcoin soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
Indeed, the recent price of bitcoin has declined even unstable, but in my opinion it is better for you to hold it until the price rises and stabilizes, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will rise again.

Yeah it's better to hold now and wait for the right time to until increase and recover. Bitcoin now is down value but I know in coming future bitcoin will it rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 04:43:19 PM
How can this possibly be the end of such a powerful and great king of crypto currency. We conversant of the volatility of market and that thus not scare us. Everything will be perfect.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
for me, the gold rush has not yet begun, the market includes serious investment funds and large traders, so we are waiting for the boom
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
Lol this is not the end of bitcoin and when at all are some people in this forum going to learn about the volatility of cryptocurrencies because i am sure if they get to learn about this they would not be making such pessimistic statements like this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
this is not the end of bitcoin. definitely, bitcoin shall rise back. it is just a normal trend for a downward slope which every business experience. just wait exercise patience and see how it rises.
Agree with you, for people who panic - this is the end of everithing. For smart investors - this is only begining!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
this is not the end of bitcoin. definitely, bitcoin shall rise back. it is just a normal trend for a downward slope which every business experience. just wait exercise patience and see how it rises.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?
Do not worry, you overestimate the real situation. Bitcoin is alive, he will outlive many, but now you should not panic, just wait. Many people use this time to buy bitcoin and Alt at a low price. In general, nothing bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
This is not the end of Bitcoin. I think, still holding is the wisest choice when the price of bitcoin is not so good. No need to exit to wait. Staying calm and patient is the key to success in bitcoin market.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
August 19, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
Yes, this is not the end of bitcoin it is normal in investing the values up and down. All of us waiting for his recover so we just need is patient to wait until the price value of bitcoin is rise again so be calm and hold your bitcoin now and wait the right time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
We all know tha Bitcoin's price is very unstable and it keeps on fluctuating. We also know that it has always bounced back from these drops and still we are asking the same questions again and again.It is not the end of Bitcoin.Just keep trust on Bitcoin and keep holding.
Activity: 18
August 19, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

I don't think that this will be the end of bitcoin, because as you know cryptocurrency is always like this the value is uncertain there will be times that it rises and sometimes it goes down. That is just how crypto works.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 19, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
I absolutely agree with that, it is not the end of bitcoin and we should believe that it will last forever simply because it will help us to have better life and future. You should keep on saving and buying bitcoin because the price of it will totally become more expensive in the near future. Bitcoin will not die and it will and I do believe it will last forever.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
I don't think it's possible, but in the past few months we have seen the dump market so maybe some losses but not the end of bitcoin and will remain with us with investors, bitcoin will make us more profitable and bitcoin will be more valuable if bitcoin is invested more many investors
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

The first thing i want to tell you that you do not worry too much and think so negatively. You have to have confidence in the crypto because the market is very complex and the risk is very dynamic and fast changing and today you see the price of Bitcoin drops so much but tomorrow is unpredictable. 4 years ago i bought Bitcoin at a very cheap price and when selling at $ 600 and i saw the price drop too much i was shocked and sell hastily but then a month Bitcoin price was $ 1,600. Be so worried and Bitcoin will come back and more now.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 19, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
I've been watching bitcoin for more than a year now. I see that it is not the end, and that he returned to roughly the same levels from which the once-celebrated rally for the whole world began. Someone lost someone multiplied their coins. I believe that the topic will live for a long time and as a fact has already gone down in history.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: