Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 30. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
No this is not end of bitcoin. Imagine financial world without bitcoin in these days it's like imagining the world without mobile phones. Bitcoin has a strong background and is used in multiple industries, so it will remain in it's  stability and even grow in the future.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
August 14, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

buy some btc.

wait for it to go back up to 10000 sell some.

If you don't have money to do this  you should not be in coins.

Part of having coins is being able to understand when to buy more  which means you need cash waiting to do this.

At the moment if you understanding coin investment  you cash  should be 2x  your coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

instead of saying that i am sure that this is a beginning of crypto and bitcoin and i am sure that the bitcoin price will go high more and if you dont beleive and you scared about the price of bitcoin now you are so gery wrong i think if you want to be rich buy a lot of btc until the value is so dip.
Activity: 322
August 14, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Dude, don't just look on the downfall of prices and after the peak of last year December the price had not drastically go bottom. You just creating FUD and it's far from the end of bitcoin. This downfall is normal in this business as it is not always the prices goes to all time high easily. This is business, and if you are slow to think then you will left behind. Hold could be the best strategy if you believe in this technology, if your impatient then better sell all your coins and get out from this business. You can't gain in here if your emotion is weak.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:02:38 PM
Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
no.  i hope not.  Bitcoin has more to go and has more to come.  I hope this is not the end.  Seeing how it has helped many people,  i think it is not yet the end.  It will recover,  let us all just wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
I do not suppose because everthing May be evertimes in this cyrptocurrency world indeed in very short times
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

It's better to wait until the next few months, because hopefully it will change the same as last year, hoping ...
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
no, Bitcoin is future cryptocurrency.
now BTC price is low, but wait some month it price is high day day after one month.
so no tension about BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
I do not understand why people keep complaining about BTC's price and everything about it. You are an investor, I think you will be very wise to invest in it. The market will always be up and down. The current price is 6k so how much would be enough for investors not to lament, 20k or 50k.
You invest in BTC so you know the risks and accept. We will not recommend holding or selling, If you do not believe us you can escape that is safe if you are afraid. BTC will never end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
August 13, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
I always say. Bitcoin has just begun. There are many ways to go after this. Bitcoin price will also decrease in the future, will rise. This is proof that it will never end. The price of bitcoin can go up to 100K in 2 years. But then it will fall again. Nothing will rise forever!
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
I doubt it. Yes, the decline lasts a long time and the market has long been no good, but it seems to me that this is quite a natural process. The eternal growth of the cost of bitcoin and, accordingly, the remaining altcoins can not be, therefore, similar wave processes occur.
However, as already started to do this, it is probably worth waiting for the market to grow, but otherwise all the costs were wasted
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
I think the price of bitcoin has fallen far but the investors still need a lot of money to earn bitcoin and recover the price.
Activity: 54
August 13, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
Indeed bitcoin and altcoin recently is bad. You ask What should we do now? If you not want to take a risk you can choice take a exit and wait for more drop but if you believe it can rise again you can choice, hold. But that you choice. Choose wisely. Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
perhaps this is only the start, the place where the balls starts to grow. One year is not enough to make any assumptions, first of all, I think that it is the currency of the future, the world is changing, and bitcoin has started an evolution. It will take some time, but we will get there. Soon bitcoin will be used more and more by companies and then no one will be able to ignore it and those that have invested will have the last laugh. So lets see over time, Im sure that it will fluctuate for now and then rise again.
Activity: 67
August 13, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
Ups and downs are the necessity of a market hence, the market is stable and the strategic investors utilize profit by investing in correct time when market cap increases but the newbie investors loose too much because of lack of research on bitcoin and market cap, my advise for them is to hold your bitcoin in your wallets and wait for jump in bitcoin price.Bitcoin is not going to fail yet.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
Nope It just was the start for Bitcoin price of bitcoin is much higher than last year same month and the volume of bitcoin in coinmarket is high so definitely this is not the end so just relax bitcoin will increase again the current price today was normal.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
August 13, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

I think we should wait for Bitcoin to rise again. Maybe Bitcoin os down for now, but surely it will gain its price to its high level again and comeback to its track. As we consider Bitcoin is for risk takers, so we have to take risk and hold wait for Bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 192
August 13, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
Jesus the people on this board are a bunch of freak out artists.  No thins not the end of Bitcoin.  This cycle has repeated many times.  Just stay calm and add to your position. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
Ridiculous, I don't think that it'll happen, Bitcoin will be here for a long period of time, the currency has made a lot of achievements and has proven us that BTC is not only a cryptocurrency but also something that is extremely important, in terms of economy and to the amount of help and opportunities it has given to people, and to the countries that have utilized BTC well, and therefore I do not think that it will end, everything is normal, and BTC will be back in its shape.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
August 13, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

The current market condition is indeed struggling for both BTC and Alts. And this is really hurting a lot of us.

But with other cryptocurrencies emerging for the crypto competition, this can not be avoided (though allow me to emphasize that this is just among the many reasons of the bitcoin price drop).  As many other people try to invest in other alt coins too, it sends an affecting wave pushing down bitcoin.  Though this scenario is always of two things which can be good and bad altogether.

Now, you were asking is it time to exit or keep hodling? The answer is within you really. With the given volatility of bitcoin, hitting the jackpot are for those brave enough to risk.  If you think you can continue to risk the investment, then why not hold on for dear life  till bitcoin hits a new all time high.  Expert predictions concluded anyhow that bitcoin might be struggling much, yet, it surely is here to stay.

Best of luck harshmonty3!
Pages:
Jump to: