Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 31. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
What end of bitcoin can there be when it costs about 6k dollars. It does not seem to me as something terrible for a coin, but rather shows its level and popularity.
I agree that some death or end of bitcoin can be said when it depreciates. And in the current situation, we do not observe this.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
Many are worried about the current condition of bitcoin so they choose to sell everything, I think bitcoin is not over and it is still the beginning, I always believe that the future of bitcoin gets better and be patient is a very good thing.
Activity: 318
August 13, 2018, 11:49:43 AM
I think bitcoin will not end quickly, and this is only a market correction and later the market will be healthy again. Stay resistant and if you come out then you will end the opportunity to get a profit.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
This is not the end of bitcoin...
we were at low last year like 2000 USD for each one but we manage to go up.
all we need to do is insert more demands and limit panic.
that is one reason to go up.
Activity: 242
August 13, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
It is a mistake to focus more on the encryption market now, which has been bubbling in recent months, but the good news is that the community is gaining influence.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 13, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

currently not yet the end for bitcoin. because the trip is also quite long. still in process. so I personally think it's better to just wait than sell with panic. calm your heart first.

If you're selling your Bitcoin in this situation, it's cause of loss. This time a lot of people are cut their losses by panic selling, it is up on our own decision whether we want to buy, sell or hold it depends on us.
Activity: 462
August 13, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
What end of bitcoin can there be when it costs about 6k dollars. It does not seem to me as something terrible for a coin, but rather shows its level and popularity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

currently not yet the end for bitcoin. because the trip is also quite long. still in process. so I personally think it's better to just wait than sell with panic. calm your heart first.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
as we know bitcoin is increasingly popular. So, don't be afraid of my bitcoin fans because everything is fine.
this is not the end of the bitcoin partner. Please read and do a little research on bitcoin investment and you will know that we will soon be months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
Why do not you consider the whole history of bitcoin when it cost nothing at the beginning? Every time I see such posts, do not need to panic, this is normal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
The drawdown is really strong, but it was when bitcoin reduced its price by about 90%, and then returned and even multiplied! Waiting for that drawdown will end and be patient)
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
Nope Bitcoin will not end actually this was the start for bitcoin to introduced itself to the world and as we see there are many good news about bitcoin and last year btc have a good sign that btc will be more valuable by coming years so we should not worry cause bitcoin will pump again and I think btc price today was normal and this is happens every year so keep holding your btc.
Activity: 63
August 13, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
You cannot say that bitcoin is dead because it is given already this is only part of digital technology currencies sometimes its going to up and sometimes dropping the only main reason is that are  because of the scam ico project investors are afraid to invest due to that problem.If you can say that bitcoin will die theres is posible if you cut off all the internet in the world.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 10:31:49 AM
many people think this will end soon, but not bitcoin will grow and develop in the future, and everyone will look for it..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 13, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

no the problem has nothing to do with being new. it is a more fundamental problem with the person! there are people who are new to the market but they know a lot more than i do. the problem is that OP doesn't WANT TO understand. someone who calls bitcoin pump and dump doesn't know the first thing about the market. Smiley
Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
Being the first decentralized and digital currency Bitcoin will never be ended. It will be used all the time as a currency as now it is using.
But if you asked about the production of bitcoin then I can told you it will stop to be produced in 2140 when the limit of bitcoin will be reached in 21 million. After that it will not grow more but we can use it as we are using it recently.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
Is bitcoin dead or is this the end of Bitcoin?

Hahaha... Bitcoin has been dead more times than I can count but it never stays dead. Ups and downs are part of the market and they are unavoidable. Best we can do is prepare ourselves for bearish market too after taking huge gains in bull market.

This isn't the end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 10:20:31 AM
I think this is not the end, maybe the price of bitcoin will decrease but its normal it will go back to the old but the literally bitcoin will end its price only. Don't afraid and worry I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
August 13, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
positive thinking I think it's better for us, now it's a very difficult price for bitcoin to achieve a bigger increase. but we must be sure that someday it will be better for Bitcoin than before and bring progress to the crypto world ...
We were just in the month of august, there are many things will come on bitcoin in the remaining months of the year. Who knows, maybe before the year ends bitcoin price will reach its peak, just like last year, or maybe increase higher than that. Dont panic sell your bitcoin just because the price is dropping. Bitcoin is volatile, so im sure that it will increase again. Just be patient on waiting for its increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

I am not surprised by posts like this, especially for beginners who are too panicked, if you try to explore knowledge, especially reviewing the history of bitcoin from time to time you will understand why bitcoin can survive today. I am currently just waiting to buy bitcoin and sell it again when it's green.
Pages:
Jump to: