Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 17. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I am also hoping that to happen. well, I do not that because of a downfall of bitcoin price it seems that bitcoin is going to end. Do not think that way, even though the prices of altcoins and bitcoins are falling down today, for sure it has a reason. So let's hold on the bitcoin we have and then wait the day when the price is rise again. I know that everyone is worried and curious about what happen in the bitcoin price but it does not mean that it is the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 01:59:12 PM
It is unpleasant to read such messages. After all, a lot of people have invested a lot of money in cryptocurrency. I don't want it to be a fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
If this is the case, then it is a collapse for the cryptocurrency world and again we will be able to reach such heights only in 3-4 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
June 23, 2018, 01:50:01 PM
According to my way of thinking, everyone is worried about it, but this is not the end of crypto. now is the time to start and add assets.and, the price of the coin will go up. Bitcoin and altcoin is difficult to stop because their supporters and users are also increasing in number.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
If by end you mean "end of the crazy never-ending rallies and limitless profit for a while " then yeah. But i also feel it's very healthy that this is happening. It gives the market a chance to breath and expand and set itself up for another run up. And if you're asking about the end of crypto in general, all i can say it that it's not even begun yet. That's not to say it won't end. For all practical purposes it could, but i feel we're very early in its story to even begin to think about that eventuality.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
The current trend will easily make you give up and draw nasty conclusions but it's definitely not your fault because we all expect a better performance.
The naysayers of the the crypto market are still sitted on the sidelines explaining why and how the market as an empire is crumbling. Check it up on the history of decline in the crypto-currency sphere and this will not be strange to you as the market will continue on this downturn trajectory but will make a comeback.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
No its not! Maybe your just saying that because you've seen that some of cryptos now in the market is in low value. Even though their are many critical condition cryptos in the market it doesn't means that it is the end for the cryptos.

Yes, the history of the cryptocurrency has just started. The market of the crypto will exist forever as the digital money is our future. That is why, I invest in the best alts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 03:58:46 PM
Always when I read questions like this I makes me smiling, because it is an good indicator for me that the correction could be over soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Actually no. I don't think this the end of crypto although maximum coins price is down. Because many crypto experts are predicting that this year will be the stable year for all of the coins. That's why I am believing and hoping within this year's coins price will increase and stable. So let's see.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
cant imagine that this whole thing will have an end ....  Undecided
crypto currency is now at the start of their life so we have to be patient
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 19, 2018, 10:01:11 PM
No its not! Maybe your just saying that because you've seen that some of cryptos now in the market is in low value. Even though their are many critical condition cryptos in the market it doesn't means that it is the end for the cryptos.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
 Crypto market can go up or go down. This does not mean that end of crypto market. I think the crypto market will stay forever.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
When there is a decline in the market, negative thoughts are also rising. We always think about the worst possible.
But I do not believe that this fall will be over. I think rise will come again.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
June 19, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
All the market value of altcoins are down for reason been that Bitcoin market value is on the decline direction and it all happen as a result of so many factors that affects Bitcoin and crypto currency in general but we hope there will be a turn around in the couple of month's to come if all things works in favour of Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 02:36:28 PM
As many speculations circulate within the forum, I must say that this is just the beginning of crypto. For what had happened during the first quarter, all coins moon and then falls down, its like a preview, its not yet the time to end it. Cryptocurrencies are still young to stop at this very moment where many potential coins will sky rocket soon.
if you take into account the fact that 90% of all crypto currency will go to nonexistence, then the remaining 10% will develop very well. But in any case, only projects that are in demand in society will have potential growth.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 19, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
As many speculations circulate within the forum, I must say that this is just the beginning of crypto. For what had happened during the first quarter, all coins moon and then falls down, its like a preview, its not yet the time to end it. Cryptocurrencies are still young to stop at this very moment where many potential coins will sky rocket soon.
Activity: 256
June 19, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
I definitely cannot imagine this being the end of crypto, as I feel things are just starting to catch on. Something tells me we are only now starting to see the tip of the iceberg. Looking forward 20 years time, I believe crypto will be widely adopted by all types of users. It is not going anywhere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 11:35:07 AM
When we ask whether crypto is going to end, it means there is a sense of panic inside us about this situation, where the crypto market is downtrend, I think it's a natural thing, but we also have an optimistic attitude toward the future of crypto , because I'm sure if this crypto currency will always exist, as long as people still adopt it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
Your saying that this is the end for cryptos because some of them is or maybe all them are all down? This kind of event is just normal in crypto market, it's just normal that some other coin is still in low value because it will pump again soon and pumping and dumping is what coins really do.
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
I think this is not the end of the crypto market because it is not easy to kill crypto and many people use crypto service because of its security, fast and efficient, keep calm and wait for the crypto market to succeed again.
Pages:
Jump to: