Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 16. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 25, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
We are still in very early stages of cryptos. Most people do not even know about cryptos and will take years before cryptos go mainstream. Nothing to worry about this correction.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:00:51 PM
this worry should not be the end of crypto, I see crypto getting famous and many countries that approve it is not that easy ended
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 06:15:49 PM
This is only a slight shock to the crypto world, it will not make it disappear. All that is worth doing is to be patient and stay in this stream. If the market price has experienced a drastic increase, then it would vice versa. Indeed 2018 is bad for crypto.
Activity: 560
June 25, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
It's a beginning only. Last year was a examination for us. Greed, emotions, scams are all for crypto development for future ages. And now is a good time to be more rich with so sweet prices

I also think that 2017 awakened many fraudsters appetites and so fraudulent ico companies and artificial market manipulation began to develop. It was these two directions that created a false atmosphere and unrealistic fluctuations in prices for the crypto currency.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 25, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
It's a beginning only. Last year was a examination for us. Greed, emotions, scams are all for crypto development for future ages. And now is a good time to be more rich with so sweet prices
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
I'm sure this is not the end of crypto. I still believe that crypto still will continue to grow until the future. I am still convinced that the development of crypto can still continue to grow and every year the price of all crypto coins will rise very high.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
come on don't say that.
we just touched the ground! just wait few months and we will back again to previous ath.
continue to hodl and don't worry about it. just forget about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
I'm sure that the crypto market will recover soon. It seems to me that it remains to wait a few weeks. Now you can start buying some coins.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
The standard scheme of increase and dumping of the price assumes the choice of an invaluable asset with low capitalization. Growth continues until participants of the scheme don't begin "to merge" stocks of the overestimated asset. As a result all involved in fraud get profit on sale of cryptocurrency for maximum price. After they completely get rid of digital currency and will stop manipulations, a course also promptly, as well as grew, comes back to initial objective level.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
Crypto Currency is a very young market but that would say that it will end. I believe crypto will stay long because the blockchain offers a very innovative way to transfer data without depending on a third party basis. Also thanks to crypto currency and other alternative coins because the fee for for transfer is much cheaper compare to the remittances offer in the city.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
If the bitcoin price is continue to go down all the tokens or altcoins are affected. And all the fuds/panic sellings is one of the reason why bitcoin is going down.And not is the end of the crypto not at all is favor to us if you want high price sometimes we need to understand why this happen to bitcoin crash.
All know that majority of crypto are going down recently and we also know this dump caused by bad news which is spreading in the whole time of this year. Hopely bad news is stop spreading and good news start rising to make the balance betwen bad and good news.
Activity: 206
June 24, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
In my opinion crypto will never end, this is down trend just for while and a few aday ago the bullish trend just started. I still believe Bitcoin will be continue going up after going down to $5800 , this price will become support area and the price will continue going up until reach 90k in 2020.
This prediction based on many expert and i think will be possible to reach that price because the total circulating supply of BTC in low number but amillion people in the world will interesting and buy BTC for investment or to get other benefits.
Activity: 156
June 24, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
I even think that this is a good starting point for the advancement of cryptocurrency because by now many people already know cryptocurrency,
Activity: 714
June 24, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
Bitcoin has been growing and falling over the past four years. This year the same thing is happening. So don't worry about it.

i believe we arent talking about bitcoin here because we are on the altcoin speculation boards which means altcoin discussion are only allowed . but since the title of the topic is about cryptos , i think bitcoin coments are still valid.

anyway i agree when you say bitcoin has been up and downs in the past years and also happened this current year . you know that is actually normal because that is only the effect of volatility. overall , there is really nothing to worry about because the values of the cryptos can surely recover sooner or later as long as the whales are alredy contented on what they do.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
The market will not end, I think the recent drop is likely to be the operation of the whales, I think that when the market reaches a certain low point there will be a large number of investors took over the market and the market appears a rapid rise!
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
the end of this business does not take place with such an easy and simple event that the well-laid-out projects for this Future continue to always lead to the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
June 24, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
Along with such a bad situation it makes us think to sleep long and wake up when the situation has recovered and normal again it feels lazy to see the current market situation is possible for these big investors is an opportunity to buy various altcoin to be kept and hold but not for us small investors.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Why do you have such bad and optimistic thoughts? The end of the crypto era and the time is so far away we only know that we are still investing in them as we are increasingly making them grow.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
Bitcoin has been growing and falling over the past four years. This year the same thing is happening. So don't worry about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 01:55:22 AM
This is not the end, but simply a reboot, an obvious consequence after the glut of the market. I hope that this time the initial price of all worthwhile coins will be a little more than at the beginning of their formation. But still these are very good prices for new participants, which will allow them to try their hand at it.
Pages:
Jump to: