Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 18. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
no, not coming to end. it is natural for market to go up and down. Crypto is a little up these days
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
It is not really the end of crypto as we know it. If in case the price of Bitcoin went down to 3000 dollars this year then the ones who will be happy would be those who want to invest on it and those who want to reinvest on Bitcoin. It will affect all the other altcoins, the ones with no value will die a natural death and the number of altcoins will decrease.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
it is common if after going up it will go down again, but if you say will die it is not true. it takes time to ride back wait and see
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 19, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
This is not only not the end of crypto, but also the beginning of a new cycle of life of the crypto. Many useless alts will be pumped out more than once.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 19, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
No, this is not the end of crypto. I am confident that this industry is just starting to develop, so we are waiting for the beginning of a new economic system, which will be based on crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Crypto is never going to end. I think we're about to begin a very big and bright future. Crypto is passing through its biggest test this year and after that I think we'll see something very good and it'll make all of us happy.

Yes, the long journey has just started. There will be many difficulties on the way but I am sure that the cryptocurrency is our future. If you have children, teach them telling more about the crypto - they will use it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
Crypto is never going to end. I think we're about to begin a very big and bright future. Crypto is passing through its biggest test this year and after that I think we'll see something very good and it'll make all of us happy.

I am into you crypto will never end and this is not the end. During this down time a lot of users are still holding because they believed on crypto. I think also this upcoming months their is good news in crypto that may uplift the value.

I am sure, people will soon understand that the crypto is the currency with a very high volatility. They will stop speaking about its end when they see that the market is down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
it is not the end of the crypto but it can be end of the altcoins. as you said most of the dropped its 10% value in 6 months. but big coins didnt drop.

altcoins wont end alone because altcoins are tied up to bitcoin and etherium. cant you see whenever the big coins are down , the alts would also follow. but if the big coins are up , there is a chance that alts wont follow.

as you said most of the dropped its 10% value in 6 months. but big coins didnt drop.

most of the drop is not only 10% but rather they were over 50% ever since we hit the year 2018. big coins like eth and btc were also experience a big crash.

although in conlcusion to this , i dont think that cryptos will come to an end. this kind of phenomenon are just normal . everyone knows that cryptos can still make a great comeback.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 18, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
I think Feb 2018 is the best Month. After the Feb 2018 the condition of the Crypto is not too Good. Most of the Altcoins drop approx 20-25 percent from the previous months. I don't know this black cloud shade away from Crypto.

it is not the end of the crypto but it can be end of the altcoins. as you said most of the dropped its 10% value in 6 months. but big coins didnt drop.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 07:35:36 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
Why are you saying that? Decreasing the value of some coins and the bitcoin in the market doesn't  mean that this is the end of cryptos. Dumping and pumping of the value of coins in the market is just normal because this is what they really do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
I think this is not the sign of the end of crypto. This is just what happen in crypto market as it is in market of business. Hopefully it will back sooner if possible.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
I think Feb 2018 is the best Month. After the Feb 2018 the condition of the Crypto is not too Good. Most of the Altcoins drop approx 20-25 percent from the previous months. I don't know this black cloud shade away from Crypto.
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
Relax this is not the end of crypto  in fact this is just the beginning that people are getting to know crypto currency it is normal for businesses to have ups and down.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:26:53 AM
I think that there will always be ups and downs in crypto, that's how that market works and there's nothing we can currently do to fix this.
Crypto market has ups and downs, and at times it will attract more people to invest in the market, so do not worry too much when the market falls today, be patient and wait for the price. Reasonable to us to profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 15, 2018, 01:32:15 AM
I dont know what some people think, or if they have even just a little bit knowledge about cryptocurrencies. But as you maybe know, even when the value will go to zero one day, it will not be the end of cryptocurrencies. Its quite impossible. Because cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and as long as the blockchain network is running, the coin will have some value!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 15, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
The end would come if immediately everything fell to zero in a short time. And so everyone understands what this all will lead to and just try to stay afloat and that's it. The fact that the demand fell slightly was evident, not everyone is able to endure for so long. As soon as the bullish trend returns, we will see the situation even better than last year.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Is not the end yet brother, Crypto is here as long as the developers are fully active on their software development and community is supporting it. Just like the Apple,Microsoft and samsung era they are here unless there will be new technology that will cope up new businesses
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
In my opinion crypto will never end, this is down trend just for while and a few aday ago the bullish trend just started. I still believe Bitcoin will be continue going up after going down to $6800 , this price will become support area and the price will continue going up until reach 90k in 2020. This prediction based on many expert and i think will be possible to reach that price because the total circulating supply of BTC in low number but amillion people in the world will interesting and buy BTC for investment or to get other benefits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
I think that there will always be ups and downs in crypto, that's how that market works and there's nothing we can currently do to fix this.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:01:07 PM
The end of crypto is not even anyway near us. Those are just some dips because of government`s regulations and other speculations concerning crypto currency. Nothing more than that. It will take time but I think price will not only recover but will be as high as ever.
Pages:
Jump to: