Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 4. (Read 30406 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
June 16, 2019, 10:59:33 AM
Yes trading is very stressful job need to give all focus and quality time for make earn profits, by the way to avoid stress in trading just leave it for while and take relax and forget all problem to refresh mind and go again to trade after relaxing because I believe giving up is can't get success in life, trading is the fastes way to earn money.

You are partially right,
Actually the opinion is really up to individual user.
If a user finds trading gives him/her stress, then it's stressful.
For people like me its never stressful.
I do trading very less for which i guess, this isn't stressful for me at all.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 16, 2019, 10:53:34 AM
Trading is very stressful, if you do it regularly. The best way is to stay away from trading for a few days, or go for long-term trading so that you don't have to check the price often.
Do you think? But why me Im not stress even I do trading regularly or everyday. Managing time is the key to not be stressful you will not spending more time that can cause for them to be stressful just spend 2 hours minimum and that's okay if you are very busy person.

Longterm is also best for the people who work in the real world so you not stressful..
If you see that staying for limit time will not stress you out then it's best to practice and stay that way, managing your time placing your positions
and allow the market to hit your target will make this venue more enjoyable.

Long term as always can bring better chances of huge growth once bulls approach and dominate the market.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
June 16, 2019, 10:52:30 AM
Just try to listen some music or watch movies (i recommended to see comedy movies ) that's make myself better  Grin

That’s right, music can somehow help your mind relax and when you are relax then you can think correctly. Movies can be good too in relieving stress it’s up to you what would you prefer. If trading is becoming stressful then take a break so that you will not make any mistakes. Just relax by listening to music or watching comedy movies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 16, 2019, 10:48:26 AM
Yes trading is very stressful job need to give all focus and quality time for make earn profits, by the way to avoid stress in trading just leave it for while and take relax and forget all problem to refresh mind and go again to trade after relaxing because I believe giving up is can't get success in life, trading is the fastes way to earn money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 16, 2019, 10:26:51 AM
Trading is very stressful, if you do it regularly. The best way is to stay away from trading for a few days, or go for long-term trading so that you don't have to check the price often.
Do you think? But why me Im not stress even I do trading regularly or everyday. Managing time is the key to not be stressful you will not spending more time that can cause for them to be stressful just spend 2 hours minimum and that's okay if you are very busy person.

Longterm is also best for the people who work in the real world so you not stressful..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 16, 2019, 07:07:23 AM
Trade requires discipline and patience, not everyone is given these qualities, and it is important to just periodically change their activities, all the time to sit and watch the prices in front of the monitor is boredom, you need to improve conditions and make it more comfortable this direction

when it becomes comfortable to do and can make trading work in terms of being able to make a hobby for you, then it will be fine. trading with pressure problems that will stressful you will only make the trade you do will be chaotic and difficult to get a good profit
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 03:50:11 AM
Trade requires discipline and patience, not everyone is given these qualities, and it is important to just periodically change their activities, all the time to sit and watch the prices in front of the monitor is boredom, you need to improve conditions and make it more comfortable this direction
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 16, 2019, 02:54:39 AM
It could result in some health hazard if not properly managed.

Exactly, if you don't play it well, you are likely to fail and will cause you problems that would derail your health.
This is one parts of the risk in trading, it's stressful and anyone can experience it, this is normal as we are risking money here and we all don't want to lose it.

There could be stress for the eyes, which could cause regular headache and affect your sleep. For those using laptop, it could restrict movement resulting in back ache and weight gain.

We need to balance our life by having some exercise as well, we cannot just sit everyday and trade without considering on maintaining our good help.
It could be hard to do but with discipline, things are possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
June 15, 2019, 06:48:27 PM
Whenever trading is not stressful to me, instead, it gave me relief actually. Maybe for some other traders here it is stressful because they are lack of knowledge for it. Trading for me too is to anyone whether they have an idea or not so meaning once you've been involve in it our emotions also engage with too.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 15, 2019, 02:59:22 PM
It could result in some health hazard if not properly managed. There could be stress for the eyes, which could cause regular headache and affect your sleep. For those using laptop, it could restrict movement resulting in back ache and weight gain.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 13, 2019, 07:39:37 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

I relieve stress in trading by avoiding anything related to it like playing online games , eating my favorite food or warching some movies in the cinema. One day is enough to throw all away stress but i always schedule a week of vacation every year to also reward myself on the year long involvement into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 13, 2019, 02:35:41 AM
It's true, trading is not easy. Many factors must be considered in order to survive in the investment world that focuses on the movement of this currency pair. However, that does not mean that trading is too difficult to be mastered by newcomers. Just like other things, the character of each individual can determine the level of success in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 13, 2019, 01:30:28 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 12, 2019, 04:44:43 PM
Trading is very stressful and involves so much time and attention. But looking at the profit you can make in trading within a day or a few weeks, you will realize that the stress is worth it. No bank can give such high interests when you invest you money there unlike trading can.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 12, 2019, 01:24:02 PM
Trading is always stressful to me because of some time market fluctuation makes me whether to sell the coin or to hold the coin i am in a completely different situation and this makes me not comfortable with the trading. When the prices going down i used to check more than 30 to 40 times per day whether the prices increased again in the market.

The things you do clearly can only waste time, if you become a smart trader, of course you can decide on actions to choose what trade you will do. many people feel frustrated because they choose the type of short-term trading or daily trading, especially when market prices always decline, of course most people feel frustrated and always monitor market price movements to avoid losses they will experience
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
June 12, 2019, 11:25:22 AM
In early years of my trading year, it was seriously stressful because I was too greedy and wanted to take home every penny of the world. But now years later, I have become mature as trader and it’s no longer stressful to me at all. But another reason behind no major stress is having best ea robots in place for myself. But a lot of credit of this goes to BestEARobots site, which is the heaven for all these guidance. With the accurate guide, you are always going to get yourself working nicely.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
June 12, 2019, 09:48:29 AM
Trading will only be stressful if emotions get in the way. Stress in unhealthy. So, being a trader is a matter of mind set. Don't let stress be a regular part of the trading process. Learn to accept and move on if there are losses. Otherwise, leave trading. Don't compromise health over money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 12, 2019, 09:09:34 AM
sometimes I experience stress when trading, but in my experience you will not feel stressed if you trade with a good analysis
therefore if you do not have a good analysis of a trade, do not force the trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 11, 2019, 01:21:58 AM
If I stress in trading, I usually vacuum first in trading for a few weeks or two weeks, and I spend time on vacation to relieve stress
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
June 10, 2019, 11:15:04 PM
Trading can never be stressful if you use AI  Wink Thank God there's MPCX...
Do you mean trading BOT? never head AI can be use in trading.
I think the what matters here is the result, if the result is not based on expected, then I guess that would be stressful, regardless of what you use.
It is probably a trading BOT. I will never use BOT for trading, especially now I still on the learning process on trading.
I will threat trading as the school which I can learn and interact with my learning materials like books/library or teacher which you can't avoid the stress.
Stressful but if you were able to manage it and endure it, it can't be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: