Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 2. (Read 113344 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 04:53:57 PM
Ya they are real. Why are there cave paintings dating back 1000's of years that clearly show aliens and flying saucers? Why paint a saucer with landing gear? Why paint a guy in a helmet and a space suit? They visited back then and maybe they don't visit anymore because we kill them now.

These people are accustomed to the fact that enslave all that gets in our way, and if it does not give in or resist, and maybe we do not understand, then we destroy. People are very poor scholars. Perhaps because of that contact can do the same.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
December 27, 2016, 01:40:51 PM
Ya they are real. Why are there cave paintings dating back 1000's of years that clearly show aliens and flying saucers? Why paint a saucer with landing gear? Why paint a guy in a helmet and a space suit? They visited back then and maybe they don't visit anymore because we kill them now.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 27, 2016, 12:32:26 PM
I don't think they're real... Why back in the days there where always pictures/videos of UFOs/Aliens and now that there's so much technology, we don't see them...?
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2016, 12:24:58 PM
I think they are real, they just observing us from the sky or outer space. I do believed in ufo because many people witnessed and said its real from different country. And to think that we are alone in the vast space of universe -_- we should consider that maybe a bacteria might exist in other planets...... any living organism existing outside the planet is considered to be an alien right?
Activity: 138
December 27, 2016, 11:15:03 AM
unreal, because ufo and aliens are stories in cartoons for children
Activity: 294
Minter
December 25, 2016, 01:19:12 PM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

No I don't think they are real, because if they were then they'd be as interested in contacting us (for either good reasons i.e friendship or bad reasons i.e colonization)  as we are interested in contacting them. They would have made their presence on our planet officially known to all long ago. But what we are seeing is purported sighting of UFO by ordinary folks without any concrete evidence to back it up. If there is such a civilization outside our planet or galaxy with technology so advanced that they can so easily visit our planet at any time, I believe they would have made their presence known to us over the years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2016, 03:16:03 AM
Damn, of course they are real..

Go and watch DOCTOR WHO in your free time
Activity: 250
December 25, 2016, 02:16:05 AM
I don't see it, so I don't think aliens exist. There's no real evidence that aliens exist.
Activity: 177
December 24, 2016, 05:32:17 PM
Yes aliens exist for sure. Look at how many stars there are in our galaxy then look at how many galaxies. The number is enormous. The chances of life out there is very good.
Activity: 99
December 24, 2016, 05:29:57 PM
Why not? I don't believe that we are the only one we are alive in the whole galaxy. It can be possible to exist other
creatures, either called aliens or otherwise. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
December 24, 2016, 05:01:13 PM
Ufo and the aliens have different things to me. As far as we can see from the horror movies, we know it as a flying object. The aliens are a different entity. Those two to be real I don't see why not. So far, there was no evidence of them in the middle.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
December 24, 2016, 09:37:19 AM
Can not imagine that in such a large universe would not be existed other forms of life
Activity: 293
December 23, 2016, 01:47:49 AM
Scientists say there may be many planets in the universe, some planetary systems may have the wisdom of life for the survival of the environment, but the current technology can make human detection millions of light-years away in the galaxy. However, over the past one hundred years, the earth has repeatedly appeared on the arrival of aliens and their aircraft, there are people on earth, said he had seen aliens and UFO, or abducted by aliens. Former Canadian defense minister Paul (Paul Hellyer) a video about alien aliens and revealed that UFO is real, aliens visit earth constantly. However, there is no official official conclusion.
Activity: 76
December 19, 2016, 03:02:26 PM
Of course that aliens are real, would be dumb to think elselike
Activity: 323
December 19, 2016, 12:17:11 PM
I'm sure they are real.

Moreover, looks like kind of extraterrestrial life exist in something named ether. They are speaking through telepathic abilities. They are control more than 9 planets over the nearest space. Part of this creatures are among us, this community trying to control humanity somehow.

Can be said that humanity is a part of this civilization, just like rabbit or cat, if you have one, is part of your family.

Not everything is such perfect and beautiful, anyway they are exist.

if you ask me, between UFOs and Aliens was no real, because all that their only course in film
Activity: 4
December 19, 2016, 06:42:24 AM
Hello,

Can you imagine what 16btc (~$12000) will do for you in 2017.

Am inviting you specially to this wonderful opportunity to 16 Btc in less than 4 weeks. You can use this to propel your dream business in the new year.

All you need is 0.002btc ($2) to Earn this Massive 16 Btc. You've got absolutely Nothing to lose but everything to gain.

All other work required to get you to the top are done for you by Our TEAM effort because we do paid advertising and promotions to move our Team Fast.

You can as well share this opportunity with 2 people who you think deserve the opportunity to Earn 16btc

REGISTER NOW AND UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY

http://btcinvestments.co.za/ref/ea73f0572d/register

The name of who refeered you should be Rex Davinci.

Undecided, join the team

https://telegram.me/teameasybit Where everyone is serious.

Then u can decide later.

Thanks for reading
Activity: 3
December 19, 2016, 05:25:19 AM
 i think it certaintly not real. Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 18, 2016, 05:33:36 AM
UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin

about fact not only video
if use only video i think can manipulation
All high technology, we have received not by aliens. In fact, there is another explanation. In 1960, Frank Drake suggested search such signals in other star systems, using large radio dishes, which initiated the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). Over the past half- century, we have got much more effective ways of communication around the world, than the transmission of radio and television signals.
That proves nothing. All we say that man is a rational being, so why does not explain all the high technology it is from the point of view of what people come up with it yourself, rather than borrowed from aliens.

Well as my self with the technology now a days it is a result of human intelligence not on others because human keeps researching for new technology and its advancement but we cant say that  in a billion of galaxies there are aliens or not. Lets just see in the future if we could see a alien
Activity: 179
December 18, 2016, 05:18:47 AM
UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin

about fact not only video
if use only video i think can manipulation
All high technology, we have received not by aliens. In fact, there is another explanation. In 1960, Frank Drake suggested search such signals in other star systems, using large radio dishes, which initiated the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). Over the past half- century, we have got much more effective ways of communication around the world, than the transmission of radio and television signals.
That proves nothing. All we say that man is a rational being, so why does not explain all the high technology it is from the point of view of what people come up with it yourself, rather than borrowed from aliens.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 18, 2016, 05:18:03 AM
I think it is real bacause somewhat there are studies and documentaries showing the existence of Aliens and UFO. We don't know they just watching us from their world or even we don't know some people we socializing is a Alien.
Pages:
Jump to: