Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 4. (Read 113344 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 21, 2016, 11:45:12 AM
Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

Aliens on the other hand...well let's stick to the facts.
The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there
This planets called earth-like.

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
So to answer the question
Is ALIEN life out there: Definitely, the probability is to high to be not.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 21, 2016, 04:47:32 AM
There are evidences that ufo r real .but aliens i doubt .of they wanted to make contact with us ,they would have have done it by now .so yeah .we are safe till now ..kudoos  Smiley
Activity: 195
November 20, 2016, 06:11:27 AM
There is a mass of evidence that aliens abduct terrestrial inhabitants. To this end, they arrive on the planet, then to hold their any special experiments on man. After returning to Earth, the people who have visited among the newcomers, celebrate at the injury of mental or physical.
Activity: 185
November 20, 2016, 04:10:09 AM
UFO is very real but the name "UFO" depends on the situation Cheesy Aliens, probably.. yeah, definetely.
According to most of the existing facts, we have no doubt that humanity is controlled by some higher intelligence. Unusual evidence obtained worldwide publicity, but no one is surprised.
Activity: 148
November 13, 2016, 07:53:27 PM
UFO is very real but the name "UFO" depends on the situation Cheesy Aliens, probably.. yeah, definetely.
Activity: 179
November 13, 2016, 11:43:34 AM
No one suggests a very different theory on who may exist around us and for what purpose they are watching and why not go to the contact. Perhaps it's a creature standing on guard not to let the man go beyond that, we did not alter the universe by itself, as we used to do it everywhere.
Activity: 179
November 13, 2016, 10:46:39 AM
I think it's just an invention. The Area 51 is probably the place where the "aliens" are not researched but created, and invented by them. The Universe is infinite which means the possibility of life existance is real somewhere, very far away. An alien isn't an advanced race, but it's enough for a worm or an ant-like insect to be found anywhere around us and it's called an alien. We have to advance even more than where we are right now to be able to find any life existance.
Of course very difficult to speculate on the topic of who else but us there on our planet in the distant galaxies and all around us.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
November 13, 2016, 10:24:25 AM
I think it's just an invention. The Area 51 is probably the place where the "aliens" are not researched but created, and invented by them. The Universe is infinite which means the possibility of life existance is real somewhere, very far away. An alien isn't an advanced race, but it's enough for a worm or an ant-like insect to be found anywhere around us and it's called an alien. We have to advance even more than where we are right now to be able to find any life existance.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 10:19:56 AM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
I also have never seen an unidentified flying object in the sky at home. All the time, only information on the Internet and on TV. Perhaps you need to doubt and not to believe everything they say.

Are you ready to see them with my own eyes? For example, I - no. And I do not want to even know there are aliens or not.
If they were, we would have seen the aliens for a long time, regardless of whether you want it or not. But I think that the meeting with the mini may be the last in this life.
Activity: 251
November 13, 2016, 09:56:41 AM
Very interesting thread.Many of opinion of alien is real or not at here.But for me,i not focusing it too much.Either alien is real or not,i will focus first on my life.There are many story about alien.Some is fake and some seem real (maybe is real).But thos story is worth for reading.
One came across information that says that in the bowels of our earth is life somehow even similar to ours. Ie other civilization. There is more information about what the matrix still exists, and we are part of it. And then the question of the existence of UFOs. How can this be all together to digest in the mind at the same time.
Activity: 33
November 13, 2016, 09:29:14 AM
Very interesting thread.Many of opinion of alien is real or not at here.But for me,i not focusing it too much.Either alien is real or not,i will focus first on my life.There are many story about alien.Some is fake and some seem real (maybe is real).But thos story is worth for reading.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2016, 09:20:12 AM

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
I also have never seen an unidentified flying object in the sky at home. All the time, only information on the Internet and on TV. Perhaps you need to doubt and not to believe everything they say.

Are you ready to see them with my own eyes? For example, I - no. And I do not want to even know there are aliens or not.
Activity: 632
November 13, 2016, 07:40:42 AM

Activity: 58
November 06, 2016, 01:04:14 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2016, 12:55:15 PM
I never saw ufo and aliens in real life, so i think ufa or aliens are fake.

As massive as the universe is it sure would be a waste of space and a lonely place if it was only us.
Activity: 516
November 06, 2016, 06:57:58 AM
I never saw ufo and aliens in real life, so i think ufa or aliens are fake.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
November 06, 2016, 06:07:44 AM
i am not sure that aliens exist
The universe at large as much and just comes across interesting and puff in the open, and that if there is clear evidence of the existence of still other intelligent beings, it does not mean that they are not really.

It's a little bit scary to think that we're alone in this whole universe, isn't it? We're so small in such a big, infinite Universe. Nobody actually knows whether aliens exist or not, but if it really is infinite.... Then there are basically an infinity of possibilities around us. They should then exist somewhere, maybe aliens are smaller than we even imagine them to be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
November 06, 2016, 05:54:50 AM
Extra terrestrial creatures might be real because of the evidences that NASA discoved. Besides, universe is expanding continuously that makes it 100% percent assurance that we are not alone in this universe
Activity: 30
November 05, 2016, 11:48:43 PM
I do not believe in the existence of aliens and UFO. because I had never seen in person. but widely circulated videos on youtube UFO sightings taken with the camera belongs to the people. I do not believe 100% in because it's just a video. it could be the edited video?
Activity: 194
November 03, 2016, 01:34:16 AM
There's no hard evidence that they have.
Of course, not all UFO necessarily alien spacecraft from other worlds, but strange, sometimes just weird flying object in the sky appears more and more, and the evidence are more and more compelling photos, videos about this posted on the Internet. Moreover, they are thrown into the network from almost all corners of our blue planet.
Pages:
Jump to: